Every Day Carry ( EDC )

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.
Hey! So I hadn't seen an EDC ( Every Day Carry ) Thread here since ever so I figured I would post one.

It's a pretty simple concept, post the things you have in your every day inventory. What's in your daily backpack? What do you always keep on you? Hopefully you get the idea.

Here's Mine,

26906124_1458690744257000_862236790_o.jpg

An Explanation of the items -

DSLR Camera with Two lenses and extra battery ( Wide and standard )

Pipe with Rolling Paper and Filers, Grinder. ( For Medical purposes as well as Tobacco)

House Keys ( Includes Compass, Stress Ball, little knight, pepper spray, compass, and PetCo rewards card)

S&W Survival Knife ( 7.7 inch blade, for self defense purposes )

3DS XL ( Pretty much for Monster Hunter )

Lighter ( For the Pipe, Cigarettes, ect )

Pocket Knife ( Just a smaller knife that I typically keep on my belt since I can't conceal carry the larger knife in certain parts of my city)

Vape Pen ( For Weed, the little tool next to it is for packing it )

SD / MicroSD to USB converter ( So I can transfer from my Camera directly to my Laptop (smaller one) on location )

TWO LAPTOPS !?!?!?!?!?!? ( The Smaller white one is pretty much for email and quick photo storage. The larger Laptop has a few purposes. It's my Main at home laptop. It has photoshop, Flash, ect. I do some small editing on it, email, reddit, facebook, 4chan, some lower quality games, ect )

My Waller ( Currently has a few hundred in it in cash, no bitcoin, a few debit/credit cards, some gift cards, Driver's License, NJ and PA State ID, some guitar picks. )

Whatever Current Book I'm reading ( Currently happens to by my 6th read through Stephen King's IT )

So, that's pretty much everything I keep in my Backpack or on my person at all time. Feel Free to post your own, please!!!

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
I thought "medication" was a weed euphemism until you explicit mentioned the vape is for weed. I'm curious what actual medication requires rolling paper, pipe, etc.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Wallet keys phone. Depending on the time of year, I keep the former two in the pocket on either my coat or current pair of trousers all the time to make sure I never forget them when I go somewhere, and I’ve usually got my phone on and my headphones plugged in when I’m getting ready to go out so I usually continue listening as I walk/ride on the bus/whatever. If I’m going on the bus or tube I’ll usually bring a small rucksack with me, which usually contains a book or my DS for the journey (I won’t always get this out depending on whether I’m content just continuing to listen to music or not), a bottle of water of I remember to fill one before leaving the house, sometimes my tablet, and anything else I may need wherever I’m going (doesn’t usually extend beyond a notebook/notepad and a pen).

As I’m not in employment or education and don’t smoke/take any meds it’s rare for me to bring anything else out with me other than a hat and gloves if it’s cold or some food if I’m feeling painfully hungry (when I’m in a rush and have no better options for non-cooking food in the cupboard/fridge, this generally means a packet of crisps, a banana, or (more begrudgingly) a cereal bar).

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.
I thought "medication" was a weed euphemism until you explicit mentioned the vape is for weed. I'm curious what actual medication requires rolling paper, pipe, etc.

I have Crohn's, Medical Marijuana is one of the best optional treatments for Crohn's. Therefore, I smoke a ton of weed. The only time I'm not in horrible stomach pain is when I'm high, hence the essential tools for smoking to be in my EDC.

Also, I smoke tobacco and frequently roll my own.

Pilo

uses walther
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
i tend to travel light in that i only carry what happens to be in my coat. usually empty candy wrappers and anywhere from 5 to 20 dollars. no job so i don't carry my debit card and i'm too afraid of losing my phone/getting mugged to actually justify bringing it with me unless i'm leaving the house with the expressed purpose of meeting a friend and need to communicate with them.

MAMP

MAMP!
literally just my phone. i have a phone case that has room for me to keep money and cards in, and i have a hidden spot in my front yard where i keep my keys (i don't drive so i don't need car keys). im forgetful as shit so setting it up so that i only need to remember to bring 1 thing when i leave the house is super helpful for me

A

Joker fan
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
extra clothes as well as a backup compartment containing emergency funds if things go awry. I don't travel too heavy, I guess there's also an umbrella too.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Wallet, phone, chalpstick, small bottle of moisturizer about the size of a chalpstick, keys in my pockets.

When i have my backpack normally for work and gym i keep my vitamins, lock, small container filled with chia seeds, umbrella, and lint remover.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)