Favourite foods?

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Alright so I went to a Greek restaurant tonight and had a warm feta dip with a nice soft pita bread and my life is forever changed it was fantastic

Raidx

Banned deucer.
Hands down lasagna. Ever since my brother-in-law's mom made some a few thanksgivings ago, I've been in love with it. Ofc i liked lasagna before then, but after trying hers i that's when i realized lasagna is my favorite dish. It's amaaazzzing

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.
Tbh I feel like I could eat only meats for the rest of my life and be fine...Ribs, Chops, Strips, anything...As long as it's meat I'm okay with it.

kilometerman

Banned deucer.
The burger is perhaps the greatest culinary invention to ever grace mankind.

Practicality: The burger takes around 15 minutes or so to prepare provided you have every ingredient. Oh, what about eating it? Well you'd be surprised to know that burgers are utensil-free. You don't need to carry around a container for it. You don't need to carry around those plastic utensils lefties hate so much. You can literally eat a burger with one hand.
Nutrition: The burger contains at least a portion of every aspect of the food pyramid. Grains? Bun. Protein? Patty. Vegetables? Lettuce. Fruits? Tomato. Dairy? Burger's got it all covered.
Sociability: The burger is normal and no one will bat an eye to you eating one in public, unlike shit like weeb food or smelly foreign food. Burgers also bring people together. It and the overrated yet steadfast hot dog are the staples of the barbecue, aka the absolute best kind of dinner party.
Symbolism: The burger is commonly associated with The United States of America, the greatest country on Earth.
Taste: Burgers are fucking delicious.
Universality: Burgers exist on a plane of food so immense that it can be enjoyed by almost everyone. Health food nerd? Throw some kale in there. Vegetarian? Swap out the beef for a mushroom. Vegan? Swap the cheese for almond cheese or whatever. Weird? Put in a fried egg. Or mac and cheese. The possibilities are endless.
Longetivity: Because burgers are so customizable, you'd be hard pressed to ever get sick of them.

If you disagree with me you're probably either a European or have never tasted farm-fresh beef

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The burger is perhaps the greatest culinary invention to ever grace mankind.

Practicality: The burger takes around 15 minutes or so to prepare provided you have every ingredient. Oh, what about eating it? Well you'd be surprised to know that burgers are utensil-free. You don't need to carry around a container for it. You don't need to carry around those plastic utensils lefties hate so much. You can literally eat a burger with one hand.
Nutrition: The burger contains at least a portion of every aspect of the food pyramid. Grains? Bun. Protein? Patty. Vegetables? Lettuce. Fruits? Tomato. Dairy? Burger's got it all covered.
Sociability: The burger is normal and no one will bat an eye to you eating one in public, unlike shit like weeb food or smelly foreign food. Burgers also bring people together. It and the overrated yet steadfast hot dog are the staples of the barbecue, aka the absolute best kind of dinner party.
Symbolism: The burger is commonly associated with The United States of America, the greatest country on Earth.
Taste: Burgers are fucking delicious.
Universality: Burgers exist on a plane of food so immense that it can be enjoyed by almost everyone. Health food nerd? Throw some kale in there. Vegetarian? Swap out the beef for a mushroom. Vegan? Swap the cheese for almond cheese or whatever. Weird? Put in a fried egg. Or mac and cheese. The possibilities are endless.
Longetivity: Because burgers are so customizable, you'd be hard pressed to ever get sick of them.

If you disagree with me you're probably either a European or have never tasted farm-fresh beef
You are so obsessed with making political statements that you're trying to infect a thread about food.

Stop.

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
I'm a wrestler so I don't do this often because I have to constantly make weight but when I'm like 5lbs under and I can have a nice hearty meal I usually go for that fired Chocolate chip and Banana FlapJack flow
1516306142870.png

Oh my god look at them! They looks beautiful and they just taste soooo so good. Usually I only stick to 4 because I feel quite bloated after 7 and I never use any of those calories so my bodies like "What the fuck am I supposed to do with this?" So I end up having to run it most of it off later

I can confirm that Carbohydrates are gods greatest creation but man's worst ingredient.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Usually I only stick to 4 because I feel quite bloated after 7 and I never use any of those calories so my bodies like "What the fuck am I supposed to do with this?"
Eating too much and feeling bloated afterwards is part of the joy of eating sweets IMO

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Personally my favorite foods are fruit. A fruit salad lightly topped with coarse sugar is absolutely amazing. Fruit also makes a nice healthy dessert so I dont stock up on fatty snack foods. Im a big fan of raspberries and blueberries. Honestly you can eat fruit with any meal whatsoever and itll be a great addition. Peanut butter + bananas is another personal favorite of mine

Last edited by a moderator:
some of my favorite foods
-White cheddar Cheez- its
-goldfish
-beef teriyaki
-not tide pods, eating those isn't cool
-Liguine with tons of PARMESEAN CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!! and just that...
-plain cold pepperoni
-beef burgers with cheese and no condiment shit on it
-Plain Pho with just noodles and beef
-plain beef ramen
-corned beef
-good fried rice
-Costco pulled pork
-(only sweet thing i like #1) Brookside Blueberry Acai dark chocolate things
-(Sweet #2) Cookies and cream ice cream and milkshakes
-plain, lightly salted popcorn, as movie butter popcorn gives me diharea
-well grilled salmon unless it has pesky fish bone remnants in it.
-NOT BACON NOR PIZZA (Unless pepperoni pizza - I love it)
-Pokepuffs
-Arby's Beef Sandwiches (pls don't chastize me for this as I have a backstory on why I like them)
-The steak in chicken batter thing
hmm what else?

some of my favorite foods
-White cheddar Cheez- its
-goldfish
-beef teriyaki
-not tide pods, eating those isn't cool
-Liguine with tons of PARMESEAN CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!! and just that...
-plain cold pepperoni
-beef burgers with cheese and no condiment shit on it
-Plain Pho with just noodles and beef
-plain beef ramen
-corned beef
-good fried rice
-Costco pulled pork
-(only sweet thing i like #1) Brookside Blueberry Acai dark chocolate things
-(Sweet #2) Cookies and cream ice cream and milkshakes
-plain, lightly salted popcorn, as movie butter popcorn gives me diharea
-well grilled salmon unless it has pesky fish bone remnants in it.
-NOT BACON NOR PIZZA (Unless pepperoni pizza - I love it)
-Pokepuffs
-Arby's Beef Sandwiches (pls don't chastize me for this as I have a backstory on why I like them)
-The steak in chicken batter thing
hmm what else?
The last one is called chicken fried steak, and is big in Texas and some other southern states.

And oml don’t get me started on bad fried rice, I payed about $12 for the shitty kind at an upscale place thinking it’d be good…

pretty stereotypical but gotta say some good curry is always a solid meal. particularly chicken butter masala or something, maybe with some naan

STICKY DATE PUDDING!, Who said the Brits don't make good food

MOCHI, lots of varieties but the new years stuff in ankojiru is the best

HAVANA ALFAJORES:,The only reason I look forward to my relatives coming from Argentina

LYCHEES, MANGOES, STRAWBERRIES,My three favourite fruits, I can't choose between them

GREEN TEA ICECREAM, An idea that nobody thought was good until it was, absolutely mad.

PAVLOVA: God bless Australia

TIM TAMS God bless Australia x2

CARROT CAKE Another Idea that didn't sound good until all of a sudden it was.

Sorry about that I have a bit of a sweet tooth

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
Whenever I stop by the supermarket I always pick up 2 Items that I could probably live off of for the rest of my life. Frozen diced mangos and Orange Juice WITH Pulp (if you don't like pulp in your OJ then you are weak and natural selection is coming for you). These two items are actually godly and make for a fantastic snack or a Breakfast if you eat the whole bag of mangos. Over the Summer I remember buying close to 4 bags of them and finishing 3 of them that same day. Easily one of the best decisions of my life. You can also put the mangos in a blender and blend the bad boys up and then mix it with the delicious Orange Juice. In addition to those 2 things I'm also a huge fan of Mandarin Oranges in the plastic container things. Those are fantastic snacks as well.

I'm not really picky with the mangos because they always taste amazing but the OJ is a different story. If it's that nasty Dole shit that says 100% its lying and it actually isn't because there is a shit ton of Sugar in it and it taste bad in my opinion. I also try to avoid the Simply Orange Juice and Minute Maid stuff because that's also gross. I try to stick with either the off brand stuff, Great Value, or Florida's Natural. Every once in awhile I buy 2 dozen oranges and set aside a half hour to an hour and juice them myself. It really makes me feel accomplished plus its actually all natural.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)