Few of Faffy's drawings

YAY! Time to show off my work.(note that the Ivory Mask and Crazy Vampire Dude drawings may be offensive to some people due to the religious symbols, nothing big, but an FYI so I don't get any flames. Believe me, it's happened before)(all the artwork here is original).

Ivory Mask

A character of my design. And yes, it's a mask he's wearing.

Zweigunder(left)
Zweigunder(front)
Another original design, of a mech this time.

Crazy Vampire Dude
I know, I need to work on his face... His eye doesn't look crazy enough. And I am aware of the fact that his sword is an oxymoron to his species.

Anyway, those are just a few. I may add more later, depending on how well recieved these are, and if I can find any other good ones.

Your thoughts?

Like Tuxedo Maks from Sailor Moon?

# 2 & #3 = good.

Last 1 looks like Scarecrow from Batman.

A+ job.

Don't really care for that anime at all. I just like top hats and long coats/capes.

Some of my other character designs look nothing like that. I should post them sometime. Not tonight though, too lazy to grab my sketch book.

those are pretty good but they kind of need to be resized cause the small view is too small and the larger view is too big. cool though, i like the ivory mask dooder.

I was actually thinking more of Ergo Proxy when I did the hair. On a whole, I like flowing things, like hair and capes. So my characters get that treatment lots.

ergo proxy? *looks up*

ah, i see what you mean. however, commenting along JSC's lines, the scan quality can be made better IMO.

I've finished penning in that ghost pic. If anyone would like to see it, and can tell me how to get better quality scans, then I wouldn't mind throwing it on. There are some changes to the pic, and the shadows really were brought out with the penning. Not to mention it's one of the few drawings I've done where penning actually made it look BETTER.

I penned in the ghost thing, and it looks quite a bit cooler with the shadows now. Not to mention I added a few things to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)