SM OU First actual OU team. It seems to work decently, but I feel it's missing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK how in-depth it needs to be, but I'll try to say as much as I can about each of the mons I use on this team.

Greninja (Greninja) (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Taunt
- Ice Beam

Suicide lead to set up Spikes or Toxic Spikes, maybe pick off the opposing lead Landorus-T and Taunt to prevent my opponent from setting up hazards etc.
So far it worked as good as I expected it to, preventing opposing mons from setting up rocks and setting up hazards of my own.

Lopunny (Lopunny) (F) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Power-Up Punch
- Fake Out

What I wanted to make this team around. I a big ol' attacker who doesn't care about Ghost Types and sweeps teams like there's no tomorrow.
Usually, if I set everything up for it, it has no trouble ripping through the opposing team.

Tapu Koko (Tapu Koko) @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 104 HP / 12 Def / 176 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Defog

Defogger in case Greninja doesn't quite manage to prevent my opponent from setting up rocks, as well as something to fight flying mons which could pose a threat to the Loppuny.

Blacephalon (Blacephalon) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Flamethrower
- Fire Blast
- Explosion

The special counterpart to Loppuny, Blacephalon checks Bug and Grass-types and overall mons with high defense which can wall Loppuny but have a lower Sp. Def. The explosion is on there as a last resort option.

Heatran (Heatran) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 128 SpD / 128 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Stealth Rocks in addition to the Spikes Greninja can set up just to make sure flying and levitate mons which are immune to Spikes.

Celesteela (Celesteela) @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 28 Def / 232 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake

The rest of the team struggles against Ground-types, so I just kinda dropped Celesteela onto the team to fight those.

msnt

\!/
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
The sets are good but it looks strange that you're playing a suicide lead in that kind of team, a suicide lead is dedicated to HO teams so i don't know. Or you try to go on something more offensive or you change your Greninja's set to have something that fit more with the rest of your team.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)