Marowak-A - Thick Club
Lightning Rod
Evs: 248 Hp / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
Adamant
-Shadow Bone
-Flare Blitz
-EQ
-Bonemerang

Please can you give me some advice i've usedthe team once or twice and it worked well so ithink its all right

inb4 mods blocks this because the lack of descriptions, I'm going to give my opinion in this team:
Some sets are outdated (LO Koko isn't really a thing, neither is Knock Off Lando) and there isn't synergy between some members (Megazam & Alowak don't really fit into the team), however, there's a gem underneath the rocks (aka the problems I mentioned before) that needs some polish:

(Click the sprites)

Changes (Sets):
Defensive -> Choice Scarf. The team kinda needs some speed control, since the faster team member was Megazam (which I removed), meaning that you're kinda vulnerable to priority now. Scarf Lando is fast enough to outspeed opposing Megazam by one point, and deals big damage to anything with the correct move, or bring on another teammate in, to take advantage of your opponent counterplay.

Life Orb -> Defog. Lando isn't your defogger anymore, and just happens that Koko most meta set is the defog one. Roost let's you stay healthy during a match, while U-turn is a easy way to bring Kyurem-B into Grass types. It's good matchup against Clefable, Non-Ash Gren and Toxapex let's it have an field day defogging at their faces.

Iron Head -> Substitute. Let's you easing prediction against tricky opponents, like Toxapex and other burn spreaders, and also use Freeze Shock after using Icium Z in some situations.

Alternative EV spread. Now Ash Greninja will never 3HKO your ferrothorn from full health!

Changes (Mons):

->
. Slowbro let's you check strong physical opponents in a reliable way, like Hawlucha, some MMawile variants, Mega Medicham, etc. Also, it can somewhat check some special attackers, like Protean Gren, Choice-Locked Lele into Psyshock, Kyurem-B after burning Icium Z, among others.

->
. While powerful, Alowak is slow and easy to take advantage of. Ash Greninja also is hella powerful, but is fast, has priority, and Spikes too. It's more prominents checks get's demolished by the Koko + Kyu-B core, so it's fits more easily in the team than Alowak.​

Last edited:
your post is going to get locked if you dont provide in depth descriptions for the role of each pokemon, just a heads up. Lightning rod on marowak seems unecessary since you have ferro and defensive landorus, your counter to greninja is non existant in that ferro is not running power whip, it also get 2hko by darkpulse beacuse you need 208 spdef. dazzling gleam is redundant on alakazam and it doesn't pick up any significant k.o's on a healthy t.tar for example, bonemerang and earthquake do the exact same thing, swith it out for low kick or another coverage move. You have no speed control other than alakazam that is slower than every scarfer in the tier and you have no hazard control. You are way better off stealing a team from the sample team from smogon or stealing one from someone who knows what they are doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)