Flargabluhbluh's bluhbluhbluh -Trick Room Kick...Boom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey man im interested in Sassy Dowload Porygon. I can offer a flawless Sneasel in Luxury Ball with Icicle Crash, Pursuit, Fake Out and Feint as EM. Jolly Nature

What better way to start of the Cmt then do it in a friend's thread lol. Cmt for these man, and maybe that cutiefly as well.

Xerneas
IVs: 31/0/30/31/31/31
Nature: Timid Ability: Fairy Aura
Moves:
-Geomancy
-Moonblast
-Aromatherapy
-Focus Blast
OT: XYZ ID: 05116
Non-Redis
Notes:Nearly flawless spread, works wonders if you use a 252/252 attacking spread. This took over 20k resets. Also kept a 6IV naughty one for the lols. Reset from a legit wondercard on my Y version.

Yveltal
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest Ability: Dark Aura
Moves:
-Oblivion Wing
-Dark Pulse
-Sucker Punch
-Foul Play
OT: XYZ ID: 05206
Non-Redis
Notes: And then I did get a flawless one. Reset from a legit wondercard on my X version.

Hey guys! Flargananddingle here with the same old list of the same old stuff! As Pokemart was basically living in an iron lung, I decided to start my own thread to make it easier for people to have no interest in look through my stuff.

Trainer Information:
FC: 0104-0348-7457
Time Zone: EST (GMT -5)
OT/ID Information:
[Y] Mike - 43466
[X] Pokegen-
[X] PokEdit.exe-27736
[X] CyberGadget-41506
[ΩR] Mike-64768
[ΑS] Flarg]

Rules:

No Hacks.
Everything here is bred/caught by me. There are a few exceptions (mostly Reddit giveaway matches that are here because they matched one of my awesome joke OTs) that will be noted with the pokemon

I'd really prefer if you trade me things you got yourself (your OT is preferred except in the case of event OTs and TSV hatches).

Be specific with your offers. I need to know ball/eggmoves/IVs/OT...everything

If I decline your offer don't hound me about it. I can and will trade at my own discretion.

I clone using powersaves, but I will not do clone trades. If you don't have clones handy, you don't have them to offer. If I post a CMT in your thread and you need the Poke I'm requesting cloned, I will of course do that.

Once we've agreed on a trade, if you back out...well I can't really do anything about it...but you should probably not bother asking me for a trade again.

For the most part, I don't have time to breed. Let me know if you're willing to accept clones as it will significantly increase the chances of a trade. If you see a female you like and it happens to be a shiny, I'd usually rather just trade you the shiny to breed from.

I DO NOT want females in pokeballs. Like...ever. I'd prefer them in apricorn balls if possible. If it's in a pokeball available in Gen 5 or 6, I'd rather it have it's HA (even if it's useless).

For the most part I only want things obtained in Gen 6. There are some exceptions, but they're few and far between.

I won't credit you for breedables if you CMT here. Sorry. In fact, if you're that insistent on it, I probably won't trade with you. There's basically 0 exclusive things out there...get over yourself.

I'm sure there's tons of things I'm forgetting...I'll edit more of this stuff

Tools Used
I use Powersaves for:

*Cloning (Save/Bank/Restore method)*
*999x Item Codes*
*Max BP/Money*
*Save restoration (used for generating eggs with static SVs)

What's New?

Trophy Case

Diancie
IVs: 31/31/31/31/30/31
Nature: Naive Ability: Clear Body
Moves:
-Diamond Storm
-Moonblast
-Reflect
-Return
OT: Oct2014 ID: 10274
SR by me in just 4 attempts. Legit wondercard. Just posting here for future trophy case or something.

interested in this:
Oriocorio
IVs: 31/e/30/31/31/31
Nature: Timid Ability: Dancer
Moves:
- Pluck
- Tailwind
OT: Flarg ID: 190496

this is what i can offer: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/lighthearts-competitive-trade-shop.3592692/

Ready when you are...I'll be around the next 6 hours
Sorry for dissappearing on you, I was at work back when on the time frame you were on back then and then I honestly just forgot. I still have the Cottonee ready and everything, just need to be at home at the same time you are available.

FC is 3239-4180-8801

Hey I am very interested in a Sassy Porygon with Download and 0 Spd IVs. I can offer the following:

- Beast Ball Jolly Gible with Rough Skin
- Moon Ball Adamant Cubone with Lightning Rod
- Love Ball Modest Feebas

Please hit me up if you are interested in any of these pokemon. :)

What better way to start of the Cmt then do it in a friend's thread lol. Cmt for these man, and maybe that cutiefly as well.
Sorry totes I don't have clones of them atm and wasn't planning on trading gen 6 stuff till the bank update..but once I can bring them to gen 7 well talk. If you want that cutiefly lmk.
interested in this:
Oriocorio
IVs:
31/e/30/31/31/31
Nature: Timid Ability: Dancer
Moves:
-
Pluck
- Tailwind
OT: Flarg ID: 190496

this is what i can offer: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/lighthearts-competitive-trade-shop.3592692/
Sorry didn't see anything
Sorry for dissappearing on you, I was at work back when on the time frame you were on back then and then I honestly just forgot. I still have the Cottonee ready and everything, just need to be at home at the same time you are available.

FC is 3239-4180-8801
That's alright, my availability has been spotty at best. I should be around tonight...VM me and let me know when is good for you...I think I even got you a female iirc

Hey I am very interested in a Sassy Porygon with Download and 0 Spd IVs. I can offer the following:

- Beast Ball Jolly Gible with Rough Skin
- Moon Ball Adamant Cubone with Lightning Rod
- Love Ball Modest Feebas

Please hit me up if you are interested in any of these pokemon. :)
I actually have all those, unless your cubone have perish song. If not, do you have anything else to offer?

Interested in your Shellos
I can offer:
Heavy ball adamnt Dhelmise
Heavy ball Drampa
Heavy ball Tortunator
Beast Ball Timid Bagon (w. Hydro Pump)
Beast ball and Love ball Litwick
Dive ball Bold Hydration---->Drizzle Wingull
Friend ball Snivy
and many more! are you interested?

That's alright, my availability has been spotty at best. I should be around tonight...VM me and let me know when is good for you...I think I even got you a female iirc
Well, this is now just embarrasing...

I am avaiable right now and will be for the next several hours, so if you are around, hit me up, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)