Gen 6 Articles Claims/Suggestions

Not sure where to post, so I'm gonna ask here. I've had my article ready for HTML for a while now. I even messaged somebody that I saw do HTML for another article and never got a reply. Are we not doing HTML anymore or what?

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Not sure where to post, so I'm gonna ask here. I've had my article ready for HTML for a while now. I even messaged somebody that I saw do HTML for another article and never got a reply. Are we not doing HTML anymore or what?
Doing HTML is tedious and both The Smog and The Player require HTML for all of their articles and are of greater importance due to being time-sensitive. That, and we are still in development of the 6th gen article site and page. Unless someone that does HTML is bored it'll likely sit for a while, sorry.

Doing HTML is tedious and both The Smog and The Player require HTML for all of their articles and are of greater importance due to being time-sensitive. That, and we are still in development of the 6th gen article site and page. Unless someone that does HTML is bored it'll likely sit for a while, sorry.
Ah ok, thank you for the clarification

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I know this forum is pretty much dead + getting articles up onsite is sorta borked atm, but I talked with Oglemi and will be slowly working on Rotations and Triples mechanics with multiple people. I'll post placeholders today, and work on them bit by bit this week. Don't expect anything fancy any time soon since 3v3 analyses + getting stuff set up for rotations + triples analyses are a higher priority... but even having skeleton references for these mechanics will help out with analyses / forum posts!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)