[Gen6] CAP Metagame Analysis Reservation Index - READ CAREFULLY

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
is a CAP Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
cbrevan and myself are happy to announce the newest addition to the QC team, LucarioOfLegends. Luke has been helping out through am checks and we feel like he's ready for the real deal.

We're also happy to announce that we will be holding open applications to the QC team. Its a sad reality but cbrevan is pretty useless so we need other, harder working people to pull his slack. We're looking for people that are knowledgeable of the CAP metagame, have prior experience with analysis work on Smogon, and a willingness to dedicate several hours each week towards CAP analysis work. If this describes yourself, contact myself, cbrevan, and LucarioOfLegends in a group PM on Smogon describing your experience with CAP and analyses. From there we'll do our best to work with you towards getting you primed and ready for CAP QC work.

Remember, anyone can make an AM check on a CAP analysis, so even if you're not on the QC team you can help us out by posting AM checks where appropriate and reserving analyses when you have the time to commit.

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
is a CAP Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Voodoom is finished so I'd like to tackle the second mon in the Don't Use Duo, Malaconda.

dw i'll actually finish it this time

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
No offense but I'd like your talents spent on a more important mon. Wut about that Kyu-B? Some of the unfinished CAPmons could potentially be taken over as well, or at the very least guided by your mentorship if the writer is still actively working on it.

Keldeo and Syclant are back up for reservation due to lack of progress by the original writers. Syclant just needs to be taken through GP. If the original writers would like to resume work on these analyses, just post here.

EDIT: EpicUmbreon29 has resumed work on Keldeo.

Last edited:
A few things:

I kinda unofficially dropped Kyurem-B shortly after I reserved it because of life issues (I believe I told cbrevan about it, but I might have just not said anything, in which case I apologize), but since I'm back I'll start picking up on it and test some things. Sorry for any issues caused from it.

Also, Jirachi still needs the final QC check, I'd like to finish that before working on more analyses.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)