Generation 6 Farewell CAP Tournament [FINALS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by HeaLnDeaL

Hey, Everyone! Welcome to the Generation 6 farewell CAP tournament!
With Gen 7 now fully under way, and generation 6 is fading quickly, what should we do but send it out with a bang! That's where this tour comes in!​

Rules:
  • All matches must be played with the Generation 6 CAP/OU banlist (this includes the Mega Sableye ban)
  • This will be a Best of Three tournament (Unless stated otherwise)
  • You will play said matches in Gen 6 CAP format when you challenge someone shown

• This should go without saying but please get your battles done in the week-long slot you have provided! I recommend contacting your opponent by Wednesday, so you have a lot of time to work and re-work things out!
  • Replays ARE needed!
  • Please don't be a sore loser! Under the same bracket please no not John or have someone Ghost you!
  • If you cannot find a suitable time during the week, you must show evidence to Bionic Puppy and then he will give you an extension. Please note this cannot be on thew day before the deadline (the headline will most likely be on a monday)! You must realize beforehand that it will be difficult to schedule a time.
  • When applying for activity wins, you must show the host proof! Screenshots are preferred.
  • Breaking any of these rules may result in a warning or instant disqualification. You only get one warning!

Round 3 ends WEDNSDAY the 5th of January! Pairings for the finale will also go up that Wednsday!

ROUND 2

Kyubics
vs Heaven Jay
Broken Phobias vs cbrevan
Bionic Puppy vs Rat With Wings
Take Azelfie vs Rage.Spam.Quit.
GreenGogoatttt vs Austin

BYES
PenQuin
Get those battles done!
Deadline is 28/12/2016!

WEEK 3

GreenGogoatttt vs Rat With Wings
PenQuin vs Rage.Spam.Quit.
cbrevan vs Kyubics
Deadline is Wednesday the 5th! that's next weds! Get your battles in!

Last edited:

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Heaven vs Snake Rattler should be a good match as long as Snake doesnt choke or deviate too much from something standard. And it'll be fun to see if Snake overpreps fpr stall and Jay doesn't bring it ;]

emma

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
lol rain man cometh's account doesnt show and he never signed up in the thread so does he not have a smogon account? >_>

let's get some predicts in here

Heaven Jay vs snake_rattler - snake is capable of using more than one type of team. real talk, highlight match
SeanPurchase vs Bionic Puppy - I know one of these users
GreenGogoatttt vs Rain man Cometh - green wins by activity
Rat With Wings vs Youngster Mewking - sorry mewking, but aussies have been empirically proven to be better at CAP than the rest of us
cbrevan vs Flame Road - flame road will be seeking revenge against the oppressive mod that banned him from the CAP room
KrazyCake vs Kyubics - this could honestly go either way, interested to see how this one plays out. another highlight match imo
Rage.Spam.Quit. vs Sundar - go sciz
PenQuin vs Frat Dude - I can see either of them out-innovating the other, but I'm putting my money on fratty

gl hf all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)