Generation 7 encounter and gift RNG guide [GP 1/2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Djura I'm hoping this can get completed at the same time as the egg RNG article so we can upload them simultaneously, when can you finish off the USM legendary sections?

Small tip for RNGing Wormhole Legendaries: When you enter the overworld, go into the menu, and then when the timer is getting close to 0; hold Up on your 3DS thumbstick, then press X when the timer hits zero. This way, you aren't trying to time things by pressing up on the Analog nub when the timer hits 0. You'll probably need to calibrate for this.

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Djura?

pls update this / at least give a status update in a week or i'll probably have to reassign, if you're busy that's fine but i don't want this to get stuck at this stage esp when the egg rng guide is all but done =\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)