Get Your VGC 2016 Legendaries Here!! Events as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, hey!

Are you interested in the following self-bred Pokémon? I have them still in their eggs, but can hatch them for you of course.

Kangaskhan, Jolly 31/31/31/XX/31/31, Scrappy, Double-Edge/Hammer Arm/Stomp/Crush Claw, Safari Ball
Zubat, Timid 31/XX/31/31/31/31 and Jolly 31/31/31/XX/31/31, Inner Focus/Brave Bird/Quick Attack/Hypnosis/Defog, Love Ball
Smeargle, Timid 31/XX/31/31/31/31, Sketch (lol), Level Ball
Gastly, Timid 31/XX/31/31/31/31, Clear Smog/Disable/Perish Song/Haze, Dream Ball
Mawile, Adamant 31/31/31/XX/31/31, Fire Fang/Thunder Fang/Ice Fang/Poison Fang, Love Ball

I'm highly interested in your

Quiet Groudon
Quiet Dialga
Timid Palkia
Bold Thundurus
EDIT: Naive Rayquaza and Modest Yveltal as well, haha

:)

Hey, hey!

Are you interested in the following self-bred Pokémon? I have them still in their eggs, but can hatch them for you of course.

Kangaskhan, Jolly 31/31/31/XX/31/31, Scrappy, Double-Edge/Hammer Arm/Stomp/Crush Claw, Safari Ball
Zubat, Timid 31/XX/31/31/31/31 and Jolly 31/31/31/XX/31/31, Inner Focus/Brave Bird/Quick Attack/Hypnosis/Defog, Love Ball
Smeargle, Timid 31/XX/31/31/31/31, Sketch (lol), Level Ball
Gastly, Timid 31/XX/31/31/31/31, Clear Smog/Disable/Perish Song/Haze, Dream Ball
Mawile, Adamant 31/31/31/XX/31/31, Fire Fang/Thunder Fang/Ice Fang/Poison Fang, Love Ball

I'm highly interested in your

Quiet Groudon
Quiet Dialga
Timid Palkia
Bold Thundurus
EDIT: Naive Rayquaza and Modest Yveltal as well, haha

:)
Are all of of these 6th gen Pentagon Natives? If so, which ones are?

Okay, then an hatched one it is. I've added you already and going online right away. What is your IGN?
Adam. Or you can just put whatever on. I'll be on in a few minutes.

EDIT: And I think my 3DS just died on me with the black screen of death. Seriously, wtf?

Last edited:
Well yeah, it is what it is haha.

Okay, will do that now. :)

Thank you very much for the trade! Should you have interest in another breedable or something, please let me know. I would really like those other Pokémon you have there.

Good night... Zzzzzz

Well yeah, it is what it is haha.

Okay, will do that now. :)

Thank you very much for the trade! Should you have interest in another breedable or something, please let me know. I would really like those other Pokémon you have there.

Good night... Zzzzzz
I think now I've had enough. Thanks for trading.

Your Bold Thundurus is exactly what I'm LF! Would you take a Calm Regice for it? CMT for the specifics. Unfortunately that's all I have to offer that's at all hard to get and doesn't have a completely superior version on here(that I know of.)

Your Bold Thundurus is exactly what I'm LF! Would you take a Calm Regice for it? CMT for the specifics. Unfortunately that's all I have to offer that's at all hard to get and doesn't have a completely superior version on here(that I know of.)
I was gonna say no to that except that is a pretty good Regice that I could use in some other format. Let's trade tomorrow though, I need a break from the game.

Hello! Would you be willing to trade your Timid Palkia?
I have for trade a Shiny Pentagon Absol, Jolly, 31/31/31/31/31/31, Super Luck, Play Rough/Knock Off/Sucker Punch/Swords Dance, Ultra Ball. Obtained from a former friend, OT Keenan, ID 60834.

Hello! Would you be willing to trade your Timid Palkia?
I have for trade a Shiny Pentagon Absol, Jolly, 31/31/31/31/31/31, Super Luck, Play Rough/Knock Off/Sucker Punch/Swords Dance, Ultra Ball. Obtained from a former friend, OT Keenan, ID 60834.
That looks interesting but I don't really need anything like that right now. But we'll keep in touch in the future in case I do need it. Thanks.

Does the Quiet Kyogre have to be pentagon? If not, I have one you may be interested in.

Drizzle - Quiet
31/30/31/31/31/0
RNG'd by my good friend Negator on his Emerald ago.
OT: Connor ID: 04522​

Does the Quiet Kyogre have to be pentagon? If not, I have one you may be interested in.

Drizzle - Quiet
31/30/31/31/31/0
RNG'd by my good friend Negator on his Emerald ago.
OT: Connor ID: 04522​
Unfortunately I can't use that because it's not VGC compliable so no. It has to have the Blue Pentagon. Sorry.

Update: New!!

Naughty Rayquaza: 28/31/31/30/28/31
OT: Lugztina (17968)
Cloned Using Powersaves
Notes: Has 4 speed EVs for IV checking. NNed Shaddix. The ones with the nickname are free and appear on Theorymon's thread. If you want an un-nicknamed one, you have to pay.
FULLY REDIS AS LONG AS THE NICKNAME IS KEPT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)