GiveMeGeno's Frozen Factory (Open)! ~ Cloning, Legends, and More! (See Post #10!) ~ 15/04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um..can I have everything? JK! But you have so much stuuf I want... I'll try to not list all your Pokémon. I really like the Timid Mewtwo, Impish Uxie(mine's Impish, but IVs aren't that good), Calm HP Grass Heatran, and Timid Darkrai. That's it for legandaries. Other than that, I really like your Adamant Clear Body Clink, Bold Contrary Shuckle, and Rock Head Tyrantrum. You also have a bunch of HA Pokémon I'm looking for-Nidoran m and f, Qwilfish, Miltank, Chimchar, Chikorita, Oshawott, Tepig, Sudowoodo, Scyther, Vanillite, Patrat, Foongus, Fennekin, Swirlix, Bunnelby, Turtwig, Piplup, Amaura, Mudkip, Paras, Kabuto, and Omanyte. There are a few more, but that's probably already way more than I can trade for. The most important ones to me are the Uxie, Chimchar, Foongus, Piplup, Heatran, Tyrantrum, and Klink.

I have a lot of stuff to offer. I have a 31/23/31/26/31/31 Bold Suicune, a 31/0/31/31/30/IDK but can easily find out its speed Calm Regice, a 28/31/31/31/28/31 Bold Cresselia-probably garbage, but I thought I'd throw it out there, and a 31/x/31/x/31/31 Timid HA Scolipede. I'm pretty sure that's all I have that you're LF, but I have lots of spitbacks(less variety more copies, though there is still a lot of variety) I can hopefully trade for yours, though a lot of them(probably all, TBH) are useless for you since you have so many Pokémon. The spitbacks I have are Relaxed/Quiet HA Bulbasaurs, Impish Sturdy Onix, Calm Friend Guard Cleffa, Timid Shield Dust Caterpies, Rotom(I have ones that are 31/0/31/31/31/31 and ones w/ a 30 Def IV for HP Ice), Brave/Adamant Moxie Heracrosses(I have afew w/ Guts or Swarm, too), Brave Adamant Battle Armor Anoriths, Timid Tangled Feet Pidgey(some are even 31/0/31/31/31/31, but I was going for HP Ice, and Big Pecks is better anyways), Timid Guts Tailow, Brave Sturdy Aron, Relaxed Torrent Mudkip(including a Shiny, but its IVs are meh), Timid Shie, Nauve Rock Head Bagon, Quiet/Bold Download Porygon(one or two w/ Trace), Adamant Suction Cups Inkay(a few w/ Contrary, all w/ EM), Naïve Flash ire Houndours, Quiet Oblivious Numels, Impish/Jolly Rough Skin Gibles, a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Timid Misdreavus, Sassy Regenerator Tangelas, Timid Drought Vulpix w/Disable, Timid Ghastlys, Impish Sturdy Bergmite, and Impish Sturdy Skarmory. I can also breed lots of other stuff for you like HA Swinub, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Chespin, Slowpoke, or anything else I have/you can supply me with. I hope there's something in that list that appeals to you. Let me know if there's something you want.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hi! Any chance you'd be willing to trade your Cottonee breedable for another breedable? I've just started breeding again but so far I've got:

Ralts (M)
Hasty//Telepathy (HA)
X/31/31/31/31/31
Encore/Shadow Sneak/Memento/Skill Swap
Or the same EMs and gender with the following:
Modest//Trace
31/31/31/31/31/31

Let me know if you're interested! :)

Um..can I have everything? JK! But you have so much stuuf I want... I'll try to not list all your Pokémon. I really like the Timid Mewtwo, Impish Uxie(mine's Impish, but IVs aren't that good), Calm HP Grass Heatran, and Timid Darkrai. That's it for legandaries. Other than that, I really like your Adamant Clear Body Clink, Bold Contrary Shuckle, and Rock Head Tyrantrum. You also have a bunch of HA Pokémon I'm looking for-Nidoran m and f, Qwilfish, Miltank, Chimchar, Chikorita, Oshawott, Tepig, Sudowoodo, Scyther, Vanillite, Patrat, Foongus, Fennekin, Swirlix, Bunnelby, Turtwig, Piplup, Amaura, Mudkip, Paras, Kabuto, and Omanyte. There are a few more, but that's probably already way more than I can trade for. The most important ones to me are the Uxie, Chimchar, Foongus, Piplup, Heatran, Tyrantrum, and Klink.

I have a lot of stuff to offer. I have a 31/23/31/26/31/31 Bold Suicune, a 31/0/31/31/30/IDK but can easily find out its speed Calm Regice, a 28/31/31/31/28/31 Bold Cresselia-probably garbage, but I thought I'd throw it out there, and a 31/x/31/x/31/31 Timid HA Scolipede. I'm pretty sure that's all I have that you're LF, but I have lots of spitbacks(less variety more copies, though there is still a lot of variety) I can hopefully trade for yours, though a lot of them(probably all, TBH) are useless for you since you have so many Pokémon. The spitbacks I have are Relaxed/Quiet HA Bulbasaurs, Impish Sturdy Onix, Calm Friend Guard Cleffa, Timid Shield Dust Caterpies, Rotom(I have ones that are 31/0/31/31/31/31 and ones w/ a 30 Def IV for HP Ice), Brave/Adamant Moxie Heracrosses(I have afew w/ Guts or Swarm, too), Brave Adamant Battle Armor Anoriths, Timid Tangled Feet Pidgey(some are even 31/0/31/31/31/31, but I was going for HP Ice, and Big Pecks is better anyways), Timid Guts Tailow, Brave Sturdy Aron, Relaxed Torrent Mudkip(including a Shiny, but its IVs are meh), Timid Shie, Nauve Rock Head Bagon, Quiet/Bold Download Porygon(one or two w/ Trace), Adamant Suction Cups Inkay(a few w/ Contrary, all w/ EM), Naïve Flash ire Houndours, Quiet Oblivious Numels, Impish/Jolly Rough Skin Gibles, a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Timid Misdreavus, Sassy Regenerator Tangelas, Timid Drought Vulpix w/Disable, Timid Ghastlys, Impish Sturdy Bergmite, and Impish Sturdy Skarmory. I can also breed lots of other stuff for you like HA Swinub, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Chespin, Slowpoke, or anything else I have/you can supply me with. I hope there's something in that list that appeals to you. Let me know if there's something you want.
Hi,

First off, anything in the trophy case is clearly labelled NFT.
Also, could you be a little more organized in what you're offering? Please PM/VM once that is done.

Hi! Any chance you'd be willing to trade your Cottonee breedable for another breedable? I've just started breeding again but so far I've got:

Ralts (M)
Hasty//Telepathy (HA)
X/31/31/31/31/31
Encore/Shadow Sneak/Memento/Skill Swap
Or the same EMs and gender with the following:
Modest//Trace
31/31/31/31/31/31

Let me know if you're interested! :)
Hey,

Sure that'd be fine, let's continue on our current PM. :)

Hey man Im interested in that hoopa, check out my thread on nuggetbride in my sig. :]
Nothing of interest, sorry.

Last edited:
Hey there! I've been playing since gen 3 but haven't ever looked into the competitive battling or breeding until now. I plan to get a little bit into competitive training and breeding and you look like the fella to ask. I don't have much to offer because it looks like you have everything for the most part that I have but I can give you specifics if you want. I'm interested in you Pokemon bank extras and any advice you have for a rookie. Thanks!

Hey there! I've been playing since gen 3 but haven't ever looked into the competitive battling or breeding until now. I plan to get a little bit into competitive training and breeding and you look like the fella to ask. I don't have much to offer because it looks like you have everything for the most part that I have but I can give you specifics if you want. I'm interested in you Pokemon bank extras and any advice you have for a rookie. Thanks!
Hi there,

First off, welcome to Smogon! Secondly, I don't have everything (I have a want list for a reason) but seeing as you're starting out, you can have some of my extra flawless breedables (I believe this is what you're asking for). Let me know what you need via a VM/PM. In terms of advice, I'd say to get involved around the community by helping other users out, but try to build yourself up as well. Try to learn various game mechanics (E.g. IVs/EVs) since Smogon is a competitive forum.

Anyways, see you around. :)

Hi there, I'm interested in a HA Cleffa:

Cleffa | Unaware (HA) | Metronome/Fake Tears/Misty Terrain/Heal Pulse | Wish/Aromatherapy/Amnesia/Stored Power.

I would prefer Bold nature if you have one. Please CMT to see if we can work something out. Thanks.

Hi there, I'm interested in a HA Cleffa:

Cleffa | Unaware (HA) | Metronome/Fake Tears/Misty Terrain/Heal Pulse | Wish/Aromatherapy/Amnesia/Stored Power.

I would prefer Bold nature if you have one. Please CMT to see if we can work something out. Thanks.
Hey,

My apologies for the late reply but I didn't find anything of sheer interest and it's going to be hard to find time for Pokemon anyways.

See you around.

Here's an update! It's about time as well.

#493 - Arceus
OT: Manesh | ID: 12215
Ability: Multitype | Nature: Calm
IVs: 31.3.31.31.31.31
Moves: Judgement | Perish Song | Hyper Beam | Recover
Notes: SR by me. This from the Maxsoft Arceus (December) event (can provide a screenshot of the used code).
Non-Redis.

Also, check out post #10 for Nelson Tangela's Jirachi giveaway! :)

Here's an update!

#151 - Mew
OT:
GF | ID: 02016
Ability: Synchronize | Nature: Careful
IVs: 31.31.31.20.31.31
Move: Pound
Notes: SR by Nelson Tangela.
Free-Redis

#641 - Tornadus (Boreos)
OT: Alex | ID: 02016
Ability: Prankster | Nature: Timid
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Moves: Extrasensory | Crunch | Agility | Air Slash
Notes:
SR by Nelson Tangela.
Free-Redis

#720 - Hoopa
OT:
Harry | ID: 10235
Ability: Magician | Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31.31.31.0.31.31
Moves: Hyperspace Hole | Psychic | Astonish | Nasty Plot
Notes: SR by Nelson Tangela.
Free-Redis

First off, I added Nelson Tangela's Mew, Hoopa, and Tornadus on post #10. Special thanks to Doomsday94 and Nelson Tangela for giving me a copy!

Secondly, I got into the TMBM! My spread for Pokemon aS is M/F/30/M/M/M (50% females with regular ability) so it'd be useful for some HP Pokemon (I'd love suggestions!), which I can now breed thanks to it. I'll soft reset for a 12.5% female spread later. Here's a little something I bred utilizing the spread.

Joltik (F) | Compound Eyes | Modest | 31.0.30.31.31.31 | Rock Climb/Pursuit/Cross Poison/Disable.

Last edited:
Hi, geno, you probably recognize my name (katl14) from azurilland, but I figured I'd post here. Currently I am very close to finishing a complete competitive 5iv/4em ha dreamball collection and I was wondering if you could help me out. I am very much interested in your dbha female: omanyte, riolu (with agility, circle throw,etc), tirtouga, and makuhita. Just having them cloned and giving me a copy is fine (which I would imagine would save you a ton of time). In return I can offer anything off of this list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...D-Njkvmw1J8zs-DPw6Knnc93M/edit#gid=1479585062

Or I can offer you any of these competitive shinies with 4 egg moves (obtained legitimately by me): luxury ball 5iv aerodactyl, 6iv dreamball elekid, and 6iv dream ball surskit. They would each be fully redistributable. Thanks for your time!

Hello there !
You know it already but I'm interested in Nelson Tangela's Mew and Hoopa.
I'm GMT +1 and I'll be available this week-end for a direct trade :)
FC : 2036 9225 3306
Thanks in advance :)

Hi, geno, you probably recognize my name (katl14) from azurilland, but I figured I'd post here. Currently I am very close to finishing a complete competitive 5iv/4em ha dreamball collection and I was wondering if you could help me out. I am very much interested in your dbha female: omanyte, riolu (with agility, circle throw,etc), tirtouga, and makuhita. Just having them cloned and giving me a copy is fine (which I would imagine would save you a ton of time). In return I can offer anything off of this list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...D-Njkvmw1J8zs-DPw6Knnc93M/edit#gid=1479585062

Or I can offer you any of these competitive shinies with 4 egg moves (obtained legitimately by me): luxury ball 5iv aerodactyl, 6iv dreamball elekid, and 6iv dream ball surskit. They would each be fully redistributable. Thanks for your time!
Hey katl14,
My apologies for the delayed response. Anyways, I'll VM what I want (May is a busy month for me since I have final projects due then). I'll let you know.
Hello there !
You know it already but I'm interested in Nelson Tangela's Mew and Hoopa.
I'm GMT +1 and I'll be available this week-end for a direct trade :)
FC : 2036 9225 3306
Thanks in advance :)
I know you need to see post 10 as well.

Hi there,
You have a lot of pokemons that i need to, of your spitback free list, and i'm glad if you can trade them to me. Here's my list, i know that are too many but i can offer some cool pokemon in return):
- Bidoof (F, dreamball) Moody
- Bulbasaur (F, nestball) chlorophyll
- Carvanha (F, dreamball) Speed Boost
- Chikorita (F, nestball) Overgrow
- Corphish (F, dreamball) Adaptability
- Croagunk (F, dreamball) Poison Touch
- Glameow (F, dreamball) Own Tempo

- Heracross (F, dreamball) Moxie
- Horsea (F, lureball) Swift Swim
- Joltik (F, dreamball) Compound Eyes
- Karrablast (F, dreamball) No Guard
- Meditite (F, friendball) Pure Power
- Onix (F, dreamball) Sturdy
- Pinsir (F, dreamball) Moxie
- Qwilfish (F, dreamball) intimidate
- Roselia (F, dreamball) Leaf Guard
- Sableye (F, dreamball) Prankster
- Scraggy (F, dreamball) Intimidate

- Scyther (F, parkball) Technician
- Shelmet (F, dreamball) Overcoat
- Shroomish (F, dreamball) Quick Feet
- Shinx (F, dreamball) Guts
- Slakoth (F, levelball) Truant
- Snorunt (F, dreamball) Moody
- Spheal (F, dreamball) Thick Fat
- Spritzee (F, healball) Aroma Veil
- Stunky (F, dreamball) Keen Eye

- Swinub (F, dreamball) Thick Fat
- Teddiursa (F dreamball & F moonball) Honey Gather/Pickup
- Turtwig (M, pokeball) Shell Armour --> to fix this
- Chimchar (M, pokeball) Iron Fist
- Noibat (F, luxuryball) Telepathy
- Inkay (M, luxuryball) Infiltrator

And some stuff of your pokedex list (if it's possible):
- Nidoran (F, Dreamball) Hustle
- Abra (F, Dreamball) Magic Guard
- Gastly (F, Dreamball) Levitate
- Rhyhorn (F, Dreamball) Reckless
- Dratini (F, Dreamball) Marvel Scale
- Cyndaquil (F, Luxuryball) Blaze
- Totodile (F, Luxuryball) Torrent
- Cleffa (F, Dreamball) Unaware
- Togepi (F, Dreamball) Super Luck
- Houndour (F, Dreamball) Unnerve
- Sneasel (F, Dreamball) Pickpocket
- Murkrow (F, Dreamball) Prankster
- Larvitar (F, Dreamball) Sand Veil
- Nincada (F, Dreamball) Run Away
- Whismur (F, Dreamball) Scrappy
- Trapinch (F, Dreamball) Sheer Force
- Lileep (F, Dreamball) Storm Drain
- Feebas (F, Dreamball) Adaptability
- Bagon (F, Dreamball) Sheer Force
- Gible (F, Dreamball) Rough Skin
- Riolu/Lucario (F, Dreamball) Prankster
- Snover (F, Dreamball) Soundproof
- Drilbur (F, Dreamball) Mold Breaker
- Timburr (F, Dreamball) Iron Fist
- Axew (F, Dreamball) Unnerve
- Druddigon (F, Dreamball) Mold Breaker

I know, is a very long list and it take time to trade, but i can give you some cool female pokes or two event that i've recently softreset. I don't need to clone, so we can do a direct trade. This is what i can offer, feel free to choiche what you want:

Spitback: (all with 4-5 IVs)
- Starly (F, Timerball, Luxuryball & Netball) Reckless (H.A.)
- Scyther (F, safariball) Swarm
- Houndour (F, safariball) Flash Fire
- Herracross (F, safariball) Swarm
- Dwebble (F, Dreamball) Sturdy
- Hoppip (F, dreamball) Infiltrator (H.A.)
- Chingling (F, dreamball) Levitate
- Numel (F, dreamball) Simple
- Shinx (F, Friendball) Intimidate
- Kangaskhan (F, levelball & safariball) Early Bird
- Eevee (F, dreamball & duskball) Anticipation (H.A.)
- Miltank (F, Safariball, darkball, luxuryball & diveball) Sap Sipper/Scrappy
- Larvitar (F, levelball & loveball) Guts
- Munchlax (F, Heavyball) Thick Fat
- Skarmory (Loveball) Sturdy
- Chatot (F, Moonball) Keeneye
- Machop (F, heavyball & friendball) Guts/No Guard
- Meowth (F, Moonball) Pickup
- Grimer (F, duskball) Poison Touch (H.A.)
- Mankey (F, Rapidball) Anger Point
- Aipom (F, Loveball) Pickup
- Roselia (F, Duskball, Nestball & Luxuryball) Leaf Guard (H.A.)
- Axew (F, duskball & Luxuryball) Rivalry/ Mold Breaker/Unnerve (H.A.)
- Vulpix (F, dreamball, diveball & Luxuryball) Drought (H.A.)
- Zangoose (F, Diveball, Luxuryball & Timerball) Toxic Boost (H.A.)
- Seviper (F, Duskball & Luxuryball) Infiltrator (H.A.)
- Nidoran (F, Duskball, Healball, Diveball, Netball, Luxuryball, Nestball) Hustle
- Rhyhorn (F, Levelball) Lightingrod
- Gastly (F, Moonball) Levitate
- Ralts (F, Loveball & Moonball) Trace
- Misdreavus (F, Moonball) Levitate
- Smoochum (F, duskball, luxuryball & healball) Hydration (H.A.) this is whitout ivs..
- Klefki (F, luxuryball) Magician (H.A.)
- Ekans (F, duskball, healball) Unnerve (H.A.)
- Roggenrola (F, luxuryball, diveball & duskball) Sand Force (H.A.)
- Pawniard (F, Dreamball) Defiant
- Cubchoo (F, Netball, Healball, Diveball, Premierball) Rattled (H.A.)
- Charmander (F, duskball, netball, healball) Solar power/blaze
- Squirtle (F, diveball, nestball, netball) Rain dish (H.A.)/torrent
- Bulbasaur (M, pokeball) Chlorophyll (H.A.) hp ice
- Chespin (F, duskball, nestball) Bulletproof/overgrow
- Fennekin (F, duskball, healball) Magician/blaze
- Froakie (F, luxuryball, duskball) Protean/Torrent
- Froakie (M, luxuryball) Protean hp Ground/ hp Electric (this one is jap)

Events: (all SR by me)

- 20th anniversary Mew (Timid 31/23/31/31/31/31)
- 20th anniversary Celebi (Bold 30/23/31/31/31/31)
- 20th anniversary Celebi (Calm 31/31/31/31/31/31)
- Aldora's Articuno (Bold 31/19/31/30/31/31 hp electric)
- Aldora's Zapdos (Timid 31/10/31/31/31/31 hp dragon)
- Aldora's Moltres (Bold 31/X/31/31/30/31 hp Steel)

- Lance's Dragonite (Naive 31/31/31/31/31/31)
- Cartesio's Zygarde (Modest 31/30/31/30/31/31) & (Bold 31/11/30/31/31/31)

Hoping you can found some pokemon that you need, and tell me wich, so i can organize :)
My FC is 0233-0822-6543 timezone UTC +1.00

Last edited:
Hi there,
You have a lot of pokemons that i need to, of your spitback free list, and i'm glad if you can trade them to me. Here's my list, i know that are too many but i can offer some cool pokemon in return):
- Bidoof (F, dreamball) Moody
- Bulbasaur (F, nestball) chlorophyll
- Carvanha (F, dreamball) Speed Boost
- Chikorita (F, nestball) Overgrow
- Corphish (F, dreamball) Adaptability
- Croagunk (F, dreamball) Poison Touch
- Glameow (F, dreamball) Own Tempo
- Heracross (F, dreamball) Moxie
- Horsea (F, lureball) Swift Swim
- Joltik (F, dreamball) Compound Eyes
- Karrablast (F, dreamball) No Guard
- Meditite (F, friendball) Pure Power
- Onix (F, dreamball) Sturdy
- Pinsir (F, dreamball) Moxie
- Qwilfish (F, dreamball) intimidate
- Roselia (F, dreamball) Leaf Guard
- Sableye (F, dreamball) Prankster
- Scraggy (F, dreamball) Intimidate
- Scyther (F, parkball) Technician
- Shelmet (F, dreamball) Overcoat
- Shroomish (F, dreamball) Quick Feet
- Shinx (F, dreamball) Guts
- Slakoth (F, levelball) Truant
- Snorunt (F, dreamball) Moody
- Spheal (F, dreamball) Thick Fat
- Spritzee (F, healball) Aroma Veil
- Stunky (F, dreamball) Keen Eye
- Swinub (F, dreamball) Thick Fat
- Teddiursa (F dreamball & F moonball) Honey Gather/Pickup
- Turtwig (M, pokeball) Shell Armour
- Chimchar (M, pokeball) Iron Fist
- Noibat (F, luxuryball) Telepathy
- Inkay (M, luxuryball) Infiltrator
And some stuff of your pokedex list (if it's possible):
- Nidoran (F, Dreamball) Hustle
- Abra (F, Dreamball) Magic Guard
- Gastly (F, Dreamball) Levitate
- Rhyhorn (F, Dreamball) Reckless

- Dratini (F, Dreamball) Marvel Scale
- Cyndaquil (F, Luxuryball) Blaze
- Totodile (F, Luxuryball) Torrent

- Cleffa (F, Dreamball) Unaware
- Togepi (F, Dreamball) Super Luck
- Houndour (F, Dreamball) Unnerve
- Sneasel (F, Dreamball) Pickpocket
- Murkrow (F, Dreamball) Prankster
- Larvitar (F, Dreamball) Sand Veil
- Nincada (F, Dreamball) Run Away
- Whismur (F, Dreamball) Scrappy
- Trapinch (F, Dreamball) Sheer Force

- Lileep (F, Dreamball) Storm Drain
- Feebas (F, Dreamball) Adaptability
- Bagon (F, Dreamball) Sheer Force
- Gible (F, Dreamball) Rough Skin
- Riolu/Lucario (F, Dreamball) Prankster
- Snover (F, Dreamball) Soundproof
- Drilbur (F, Dreamball) Mold Breaker
- Timburr (F, Dreamball) Iron Fist
- Axew (F, Dreamball) Unnerve
- Druddigon (F, Dreamball) Mold Breaker

I know, is a very long list and it take time to trade, but i can give you some cool female pokes or two event that i've recently softreset. I don't need to clone, so we can do a direct trade. This is what i can offer, feel free to choiche what you want:

Events: (all SR by me)

- 20th anniversary Mew (Timid 31/23/31/31/31/31)
- 20th anniversary Celebi (Bold 30/23/31/31/31/31)
- 20th anniversary Celebi (Calm 31/31/31/31/31/31)
- Aldora's Articuno (Bold 31/19/31/30/31/31 hp electric)
- Aldora's Zapdos (Timid 31/10/31/31/31/31 hp dragon)
- Aldora's Moltres (Bold 31/X/31/31/30/31 hp Steel)
- Lance's Dragonite (Naive 31/31/31/31/31/31)
- Cartesio's Zygarde (Modest 31/30/31/30/31/31) & (Bold 31/11/30/31/31/31)

Hoping you can found some pokemon that you need, and tell me wich, so i can organize :)
My FC is 0233-0822-6543 timezone UTC +1.00
Hi there!
I'd be super interested in these mons. I realize you said 2 but please keep in mind what additional mons I have to breed (in bold). This order might take a while as well if you agree. VM me if that's fine.

20th anniversary Mew (Timid 31/23/31/31/31/31)
Aldora's Zapdos (Timid 31/10/31/31/31/31 hp dragon)
Aldora's Moltres (Bold 31/X/31/31/30/31 hp Steel)
Lance's Dragonite (Naive 31/31/31/31/31/31)

Hi, I'm interested in your HP fire Magnemite to use for an upcoming pgl battle competition.
Magnemite | Magnet Pull | Modest (timid if that's all that's available) | 31.x.31.30.31.30 | Tackle/Hidden Power(Fire).
I'm not a collector, but I can offer the following which I bred myself (unfortunately, the balls don't match)
Timburr: adamant 5iv sheer force or guts with EM mach punch
Porygon: modest 5iv download or trace
Tynamo: adamant 5iv levitate
Exeggcute: modest 5iv chlorophyll with EM Grassy Terrain
Marill: Relaxed 4iv and 0 speed Huge Power with EM Perish song
Numel: Quiet 4iv and 0 speed Simple with EMs yawn and Growth

Hi, I'm interested in your HP fire Magnemite to use for an upcoming pgl battle competition.
Magnemite | Magnet Pull | Modest (timid if that's all that's available) | 31.x.31.30.31.30 | Tackle/Hidden Power(Fire).
I'm not a collector, but I can offer the following which I bred myself (unfortunately, the balls don't match)
Timburr: adamant 5iv sheer force or guts with EM mach punch
Porygon: modest 5iv download or trace
Tynamo: adamant 5iv levitate
Exeggcute: modest 5iv chlorophyll with EM Grassy Terrain
Marill: Relaxed 4iv and 0 speed Huge Power with EM Perish song
Numel: Quiet 4iv and 0 speed Simple with EMs yawn and Growth
Hey bud,
Put something on the GTS asking for a Level 1 - 10 Magnemite and VM me what it is. :)

Hey! I was looking through the thread and I'm interested in trading for your shiny Spinarak and shiny Klink. CMT to see if there's anything you're interested in.

Hey! I was looking through the thread and I'm interested in trading for your shiny Spinarak and shiny Klink. CMT to see if there's anything you're interested in.
Hey,

I'd be interested in your BR Blaziken, Smogon Giveaway Chansey, and the free-redis Zapdos and Landorus. Sorry for the delayed response as well. I can trade (preferably) next weekend.
Nice thread by the way!

Hi! I was wondering if you could help me clone a few copies of my shiny Klefki and Breloom? They're not exactly perfect, but both of them are competitively viable, have nice balls and are nicknameable, since I hatched them myself using the Masuda Method. Let me know if I should PM/VM you.

Also can I just say that your breedables list is #goals

Hi! I was wondering if you could help me clone a few copies of my shiny Klefki and Breloom? They're not exactly perfect, but both of them are competitively viable, have nice balls and are nicknameable, since I hatched them myself using the Masuda Method. Let me know if I should PM/VM you.

Also can I just say that your breedables list is #goals
Hey,

My apologies for this but I recommend you find someone else for this task. I'm tending to focus more on the trades I have to do at the moment and I don't want to overload myself. Hope you understand.

Thanks for the compliment!

Hey,

I'd be interested in your BR Blaziken, Smogon Giveaway Chansey, and the free-redis Zapdos and Landorus. Sorry for the delayed response as well. I can trade (preferably) next weekend.
Nice thread by the way!
Thanks! I have no problem waiting since I mainly want Klink and Spinarak because they're hard to find shinies. This is an odd request but can you see if there's a fifth Pokemon you want from me? Since 3 that you asked for are free redistributable I feel like I'm actually trading 1-2 instead of 4-2.

I have a timid HP fire roserade with extrasensory with almost perfect IVs(31/22/31/30/31/30). can you clone it for me? it's fully redistributable.

May I have your hp fire magnemite for a 5iv cloud nine modest psyduck in dive ball? Its missing attack and it's egg move is hypnosis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)