Gloomy art [NEW ART 2019! see page 4]

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
oh my fucking god gloom is back

always loved ur colors, i am not sure where u are going with this palette but i am sure it will be great

oh my fucking god gloom is back

always loved ur colors, i am not sure where u are going with this palette but i am sure it will be great
oh my god, you flatter me lol

not sure either, i wanted something simple, its fanart so gotta play around with it a little

Last edited:
i really don't like how much my style can change from one drawing to the next, i hope i'm not the only one with this problem

as you might have noticed, i rarely deliver a finished product lol
i have adhd, so i usually don't have it in me to work on one thing more than once :) so that makes it hard to finish stuff

Warm and colorful arts here. Loved that fuzzy Gengar back there~

i really don't like how much my style can change from one drawing to the next, i hope i'm not the only one with this problem
And you see that as a problem? Hahah
I can understand if you meant that you want to have a better, defined identity or having control of your styles. Both are polished with practice. And time. Especially when we're new and want to try out and do everything.
But having different styles is something I see as an advantage and that artists should strive for. You're always able to show your craft through new, fresh ways, can adapt your art to many situations and let your creativity flow, probably learning and/or improving a thing or two on the way.
So don't feel disheartened, just keep going!

Warm and colorful arts here. Loved that fuzzy Gengar back there~

And you see that as a problem? Hahah
I can understand if you meant that you want to have a better, defined identity or having control of your styles. Both are polished with practice. And time. Especially when we're new and want to try out and do everything.
But having different styles is something I see as an advantage and that artists should strive for. You're always able to show your craft through new, fresh ways, can adapt your art to many situations and let your creativity flow, probably learning and/or improving a thing or two on the way.
So don't feel disheartened, just keep going!
Thank you so much! Appreciate the love :)

And hey that's really helpful haha, that's another way to look at it.. I always worry it makes me come across as fake or something, and I don't want that. But I suppose you're right, I should see it as good thing! Whatever the case, I'm always learning so that's good.

and here's a ghost trainer im designing, i went with the name Zalina because it just fits her
i was planning for her to have a duskull since they both only have one eye! the hair resembling lillie's is an unfortunate coincidence...

what i can say about her for now: she's taller than you, socially awkward, hides behind her duskull (that i haven't drawn yet) even though he is also a scaredy cat, and lost her eye in a mystery accident that i haven't thought of yet! she has a glass eye but she prefers the eyepatch.

Oooh i like the proportions of the pony here instead of the giant head of the original.
thank you so much! i tried to go for a bit more realistic approach :) and also i've never drawn a horse, so i didn't feel confident enough to stylize just yet haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)