Mafia vs Village GUZMAfia - Game Over, Team Skull Wins!

vote no lynch

Hey guys, why don't we all take a breather and talk about this rather than engage upon the racial discrimination that the Ultra Beasts have faced under the regime of Team Skull.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
DEADLINE

To no lynch, or not to no lynch - that is the question. As it turns out, a majority feel that lynching pancake would be cooler.

Yeti said:
Dear pancake,
You are Wicke

THICC

Every night, you may reply to this conversation with “Thicc USER” - you will hook your target.

Your safe claim is: Po Town Skull Tank Seller

You are allied with Aether Foundation and their Ultra Beasts. You win if Team Skull is eliminated.
A benefit to all the heterosexual incel males in this game in getting to see the role PM picture.

I NEED A SUB, PLS RESPOND.

It is now Night Five.
N5 will end in 48 hours 7:30 PM PST, 4/12, or all actions in.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have all actions, I will be updating when I am back from my school event tonight, prob in ~6 hours. If you want to make a change, you have until 9PM PST or so to do so in.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
i just wanna say this publicly due to smogon user vonFiedler being more defeatist than an archen w/ 49% of its hp:

it kinda sucks??? getting into a game u wanted to sub into but be plopped on a mafia team thats just whining about 'how luck and other factors out of our control fucked us over'. like really? we may still have a chance to win this, and u just say ur checking out. thats literally no fun

srsly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)