SM Ubers Help me Make improvents to team both for ladders and for trolliing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salamence-Mega @ Salamencite
Ability: Aerilate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Tail
- Fly
This is a standard fast attacking sweeper. Especially with dragon dance and aerilate return.

Arceus @ Leftovers
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 160 HP / 96 Atk / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Recover
- Hyper Beam

This is a mid using mon i take care of groudons and other stallers.

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Steel Wing
- Fire Fang
- Facade

I mostly start with this guy just to know their strategy.

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake
- Solar Beam
- Hammer Arm
Groudon takes care of arceus, and water types like primal kyogre.

Marshadow @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Drain Punch
- Spectral Thief
- Shadow Punch
Marshadow just his like a truck to keep them off balance.

Xerneas @ Fairium Z
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpA
Mild Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Horn Leech
- Aromatherapy

Xerneas is the main sweeper with z- Geomancy and then spam moon blast or horn leech to recover a bit. Aromatherapy for status effects.

Help me improve this team if you think anything needs change i might consider it.

737373elj

Banned deucer.
Each member of the team requires a description that includes your reason for choosing that Pokémon, the Pokémon's role on that team, and a short description of its set. This is to help raters get an idea of what each member of the team does and will help them when trying to suggest changes to improve the team. We expect at least 3 lines of descriptions on desktop for each member. The better the descriptions, the easier it is for raters to understand your team and its members.

Could you make the changes? This actually helps people rate your team.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! As the user above said, I'll be locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this. If you need help with descriptions, you can refer to the Smogon Dex for some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)