"Hey, where'd you get that?" "Cant say..." [feat. cool stuff I promise]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi there cant say I've finally managed to hatch that Froakie :) Let me know whenever you're ready to trade.
For transparency; we completed this trade! :)

Are we still on for that trade? You never messaged me back. :'(
Yeah sorry man! I saw you post on Facebook the other day and it reminded me that we have to do it, lol. Actually, wanna do it now?

edit: looks like you aren't around anymore. just PM me here / fbook / whatever when you're free...

Last edited:
You clearly put way more effort into this trade thread than I did with mine lol.

I'm interested in quite a few things. Your Lonely Shedinja, flawless Adamant Sharpedo, flawless Adamant Staraptor, Jolly Glalie, and Timid HP Grpund Pidgeot, or an HA Pidgey if you don't have a Big Pecks Pidgeot, which it seems like you don't.

CMT for what you'd want in return. You mentioned cool ball females. I'm not really into matching balls with Pokes, but some stuff I think might fit that category is Heal Ball Ourrloin(HA,) and Moon Ball Snorlax(also any ability.)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You clearly put way more effort into this trade thread than I did with mine lol.

I'm interested in quite a few things. Your Lonely Shedinja, flawless Adamant Sharpedo, flawless Adamant Staraptor, Jolly Glalie, and Timid HP Grpund Pidgeot, or an HA Pidgey if you don't have a Big Pecks Pidgeot, which it seems like you don't.

CMT for what you'd want in return. You mentioned cool ball females. I'm not really into matching balls with Pokes, but some stuff I think might fit that category is Heal Ball Ourrloin(HA,) and Moon Ball Snorlax(also any ability.)
You haven't listed any of the Pokeballs that you're Pokemon are in, what is the Regice in? It's pretty impressive but if it's in a Masterball it honestly loses value in my eyes, and I'd probably only give you one of the things you want for it then (except the Shedinja).

You haven't listed any of the Pokeballs that you're Pokemon are in, what is the Regice in? It's pretty impressive but if it's in a Masterball it honestly loses value in my eyes, and I'd probably only give you one of the things you want for it then (except the Shedinja).
I think I mention that everything is in a regular Poke Ball unless otherwise mentioned. So the only fancy ball stuff is from other people, and I really don't have much.

The Regice is just in a Master Ball. Should've caught it in a Net Ball, since that's what I normally catch legendaries in. I'll look through everything and see if there's anything else you might like.

EDIT: nvm. You have a lot of really great stuff, but sadly I don't. And if it's just the one thing for Regice...no thanks. Hope your thread starts seeing more action again, since it's really good.

Last edited:
Hey there! Could I interest you with anything from my thread for a shiny female Ponyta? =D A legendary or two also caught my attention but first things first... hehe

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings cant say,

I just wanted to let you know really quick that I'd be genuinely interested in a clone of the following Pokémon from your thread:

Gengar ♀ - Hasty
'Teagan'
30 | 10 | 0 | 30 | 31 | 31
6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spd
OT: TARA ID: 36102
Levitate
Shadow Ball / Sludge Bomb / Counter / Destiny Bond

Feel free to CMT for it whenever you want and got the time, no hurry!
A link to my trading thread is in my signature.
If you got any questions feel free to ask away.

Last edited:
Are you still interested in a adamant nature, repeat ball regigigas? If so, I am interested your level ball elekid, preferably female

Hey can't say, you didn't promise too much - there really is cool stuff in here!
My name is Cirederf49 & although I'm still one of smogons newer members (I signed in last year) I'm pretty positive to get into a deal with you!
I found these 3 beauties in you Shiny-area & would like to trade for them:

Hydreigon ♂ - Modest

'Gorynych'
Hatched in: Dragonmark Chamber
31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Lv 64: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spd
OT: Sean ID: 22037
Levitate
Dragon Pulse / Dark Pulse / Surf / Flamethrower
EM: Earth Power

Abomasnow ♀ - Quiet
'Michelle'
Hatched in: Fortree City
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 13
252 HP / 6 Atk / 252 SpA
OT: cant say ID: 60415
Snow Warning
Blizzard / Giga Drain / Ice Shard / Protect
Aerodactyl ♂ - Jolly
'Rodan'
Hatched in: Glittering Cave
31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
OT: Paul ID: 01146
Unnerve > Tough Claws
Working Moveset
EMs: Roost / Tailwind / Wide Guard

I could offer my very first TSV Shinies:

Beldum - Jolly Pokeball
Level 1 & UT - hatched by user Suspecious Derivative here on Smogon
Hatched in: Granite Cave
OT: Locke ID: 02243
Clear Body
Working Moveset
EMs: Bodycheck

Trevenant - Sassy premier ball
Level 1 & UT - hatched by user Suspecious Derivative here on Smogon (German name "Trombork" as it evolved when traded)
Hatched in: Mt. Pyre
31 | 31 | 31 | 24 | 31 | 00
OT: Demantoid ID: 36658
Harvest
Working Moveset
EMs: Tackle/ Confuse Ray/ Horn Leech

Mareep - Modest female love Ball
Level 1 & UT - hatched by user Celebesario here on Smogon
Hatched in: Good question:D
31 | 15 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
OT: Celebesario ID: 39625
Static
Working Moveset
EMs: Iron Tail/ Agility/ Eerie Impulse/ Flatter

Hopefully there is some interest in these mons!
Btw - I also could do the cloning for both of us! :-)
Thanks for Reading - I'm looking forward to your preply.
Can't say - best greetings to you xD

You have a massive amount of bred Pokemon, I need the scyther for my team and I don't believe I have anything on the want list, I might have adamant regirock. I have a diveball shiny swalot I grabbed off a random passerby trade, I would need someone to clone it though.

May I either trade or take a breedject for these:

Shellder - Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Skill Link
EMs: Icicle Spear / Rock Blast

Kabuto - Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Swift Swim
EMs: Flail / Knock Off / Rapid Spin

I can SR for an adamant Regirock in a repeat ball, if that will suffice for the both. If not, I can get you something else, let me know please

Idk how long you're willing to wait, but if you can, I can also breed you a dive ball gigalith for:
Staraptor ♂ - Adamant
'Altair'
Hatched in: Sky Pillar
6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
OT: Kelsey ID: 00060
Intimidate
Brave Bird / Double-Edge / Close Combat / U-turn
EMs: Double-Edge / Mirror Move / Detect / Feather Dance

Idk how long you're willing to wait, but if you can, I can also breed you a dive ball gigalith for:
Staraptor ♂ - Adamant
'Altair'
Hatched in: Sky Pillar
6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
OT: Kelsey ID: 00060
Intimidate
Brave Bird / Double-Edge / Close Combat / U-turn
EMs: Double-Edge / Mirror Move / Detect / Feather Dance
Cant Say hasn't really used his thread in a while, you're better off contacting them directly.

Hi, i was wondering if you could catch me a sliggo from your friend safari please? A premier ball would be nice, but i don't really mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)