Walrus Holy Walrus, Batman!

In 22nd place with 1.1 points: Granny Pie

Sorry Jack - Scratch21

I hate these vocals so much. This sounds like some other whiney emo punk bands from back when I was in elementary school. I was actually really surprised to see that this song is relatively recent. Sounds like it belongs in the 2000s with all that other crap.

In 21st place with 2.3 points: Ullar

Modest Mouth - Neil Cicierega

It's All Star. The new instrumentals don't change the fact that it's All Star. In fact, I think they make me tolerate it less tbh. It's kind of a shame because I've heard some Neil stuff that I like...but this is literally just All Star with different backing.

In 17th place with 3.4 points: Steven Snype

Trojans - Atlas Genius

I already stated yesterday that my writeups will probably be bad because a good chunk of the songs bore me and I can't articulate why. Well...this song bores me and I can't articulate why. Maybe it's the voice + that ever-present "repeat stuff" style chorus. The song before it bores me too, but this one does it slightly less, for whatever reason.

In 2nd place with 6 points: RODAN

Be Calm - fun.

This song had some interesting shifts that kept me intruiged enough to listen to it all the way through, unlike a lot of the other songs for this cat where I had to force myself to listen to them in full. I can't say I like this all that much though, fun. has never really impressed me. It's really more...well, refer to my first sentence.

Me: I don't think I'm gonna do well in your Walrus.
Oddish.: Maybe you will

2 weeks later:
>5.2
>1.1

You gave me hope, Oddish. And the dashed it against the rocks.
I'mma go cri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)