HOT TAKE(S)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a very niche opinion that i know lots of people will probably not agree with, but i'd like to have a civil discussion. i whole-heartedly believe that pokémon omega ruby and alpha sapphire are better remakes than heartgold and soulsilver. if you would like to share your opinion(s)/hot take(s) or ponder about mine, i would be overjoyed. thank you! :woop:

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
There seems to already be a thread for discussing things like this in another forum, that you can find here:

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/post-your-searing-hot-takes.3670309/

Since I have the authority to do this for... some reason, I'm going to lock this thread for now if that's okay, and I'll advise you post about this topic over in that thread instead for the time being. I do recognize this other thread is in a different forum, however, meaning that content present here could potentially be different than content featured in that thread. As such, if the quote "actual" moderators (I still wouldn't consider myself one) are okay with it, I'll unlock this thread again depending on how that conversation goes. You're not in trouble or anything; I would simply advise you to see if threads already exist for a topic before making a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)