Breeders Paradise, Taking Orders for TrickRoom/5IV competetive Pokes (Updated as of 2020-01-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again! I'm interested in breedjects of your Petilil, Growlithe, HA Geodude, and also HA Mareanie and Lure Ball Bruxish if you have any/if I have enough things that interest you. As before, IVs and natures don't matter.

I have every Minior color in Luxury Balls as well as balls matching their color (Dive Ball for light blue, Fast Ball for orange, etc.) with Adamant nature if that interests you, as well as a good number of new apricorn ball mons. I'll PM you what I can offer if you're interested.

Would you be interested in any of the following bruxish-31/31/31/x/31/31, heal ball, all its egg moves
Cuitefly-31/x/31/31/31/31, heal ball, egg moves moonblast and bestow
Komala-31/31/31/x/31/31, friend ball, all its egg moves
If so I'm interested in comfey and geodude. Thank you

Would you be interested in any of the following bruxish-31/31/31/x/31/31, heal ball, all its egg moves
Cuitefly-31/x/31/31/31/31, heal ball, egg moves moonblast and bestow
Komala-31/31/31/x/31/31, friend ball, all its egg moves
If so I'm interested in comfey and geodude. Thank you
Bruxfish is of interest. Do you want geodude or comfex more? And what ability?

Hi again! I'm interested in breedjects of your Petilil, Growlithe, HA Geodude, and also HA Mareanie and Lure Ball Bruxish if you have any/if I have enough things that interest you. As before, IVs and natures don't matter.

I have every Minior color in Luxury Balls as well as balls matching their color (Dive Ball for light blue, Fast Ball for orange, etc.) with Adamant nature if that interests you, as well as a good number of new apricorn ball mons. I'll PM you what I can offer if you're interested.
When i started this thread i had an all color minior shop. but the demand was ..... anyways i can provide the pokes you mentioned. i have to wait for growlithe tho, bc my partner bred it so i have to get in contact with him first.

Name me the apricorn mons then we will see ;)

When i started this thread i had an all color minior shop. but the demand was ..... anyways i can provide the pokes you mentioned. i have to wait for growlithe tho, bc my partner bred it so i have to get in contact with him first.

Name me the apricorn mons then we will see ;)
I'm currently chaining for HA Carbink and can't look in my PC, so I'll just rapid fire everything I remember off the top of my head. I'll also include Beast Ball mons.
  • Friend Ball Roselia (EMs Leaf Storm, Synthesis, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder)
  • Beast Ball HA Carvanha (EMs Double-Edge, Hydro Pump, Psychic Fangs, Ancient Power)
  • Level Ball Torkoal (EM Eruption and some other less relevant ones, can't remember)
  • Love Ball Alomomola (EMs Mirror Coat, Pain Split, Tickle, Refresh)
  • Fast Ball Orange Core Minior
  • Love/Nest Ball Bounsweet (EMs Synthesis, Play Rough, Grasswhistle [Love Ball only]

That's it for actual Apricorn balls.

I'm currently chaining for HA Carbink and can't look in my PC, so I'll just rapid fire everything I remember off the top of my head. I'll also include Beast Ball mons.
  • Friend Ball Roselia (EMs Leaf Storm, Synthesis, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder)
  • Beast Ball HA Carvanha (EMs Double-Edge, Hydro Pump, Psychic Fangs, Ancient Power)
  • Level Ball Torkoal (EM Eruption and some other less relevant ones, can't remember)
  • Love Ball Alomomola (EMs Mirror Coat, Pain Split, Tickle, Refresh)
  • Fast Ball Orange Core Minior
  • Love/Nest Ball Bounsweet (EMs Synthesis, Play Rough, Grasswhistle [Love Ball only]

That's it for actual Apricorn balls.
Alomomola, Minior, Roselia are of interest. Can you list me more pokes please? I think maybe you should invest time
into creating a trade thread. it really is worth it :)

Alomomola, Minior, Roselia are of interest. Can you list me more pokes please? I think maybe you should invest time
into creating a trade thread. it really is worth it :)
If I'm to be honest, the reason that I'm here for trading is because Nugget Bridge is down indefinitely. (I'm a VGC player, really, though I'm edging more toward trading and breeding nowadays.) If NB comes back, then I won't be active enough here to reply to everyone. If I get word that NB is gone for good, then this will probably be my home and a trade thread would be worth making. Until then, I'm in an uncomfortable limbo.

Stuff:
General:
  • Heal/Dive Ball Carbink (HA Sturdy)
  • Heal Ball Rockruff (HA Steadfast)
  • Heal Ball Klefki
  • Ultra Ball Tauros
  • Heal/Dive Ball Finneon
  • Heal Ball Cyndaquil
  • Heal Ball Miltank
  • Ultra Ball Togedemaru (EMs Fake Out, Disarming Voice, Encore)
  • Quick Ball Bruxish
  • Heal Ball Oricorio
  • Luxury Ball Grimer-A (EM Shadow Sneak)
  • Heal/Timer/Luxury Ball Jangmo-o
  • Nest Ball Poliwag (HA Swift Swim)
  • Nest Ball Pinsir (EMs Quick Attack, Feint)
  • Nest Ball Comfey
    • Beast Ball Comfey is also available, but my Poke-partner (lol you and I both have one) has it and I'll have to find his DS (it's somewhere around here...). If you want it, though, I'm happy to get it.
  • Premier Ball Snorunt
Miniors (all are Adamant unless otherwise is specified):
  • All colors available in Luxury Ball
  • Green Core: Nest, Dive, Dusk
  • Blue Core: Dive, Quick, Heal
  • Indigo Core: Net, Dive
  • Violet Core: Heal, Dive (there isn't really a good one for purple :pirate:)
  • Red Core: Heal, Quick
  • Orange Core: Fast, Ultra, Quick, Repeat
  • Yellow Core: Ultra, Quick

That should do it. I have a lot of other stuff, but it's very run of the mill to the point that you could catch and breed it yourself faster than I could prepare and trade it to you. I've already traded you most of my good stuff lol.

If I'm to be honest, the reason that I'm here for trading is because Nugget Bridge is down indefinitely. (I'm a VGC player, really, though I'm edging more toward trading and breeding nowadays.) If NB comes back, then I won't be active enough here to reply to everyone. If I get word that NB is gone for good, then this will probably be my home and a trade thread would be worth making. Until then, I'm in an uncomfortable limbo.

Stuff:
General:
  • Heal/Dive Ball Carbink (HA Sturdy)
  • Heal Ball Rockruff (HA Steadfast)
  • Heal Ball Klefki
  • Ultra Ball Tauros
  • Heal/Dive Ball Finneon
  • Heal Ball Cyndaquil
  • Heal Ball Miltank
  • Ultra Ball Togedemaru (EMs Fake Out, Disarming Voice, Encore)
  • Quick Ball Bruxish
  • Heal Ball Oricorio
  • Luxury Ball Grimer-A (EM Shadow Sneak)
  • Heal/Timer/Luxury Ball Jangmo-o
  • Nest Ball Poliwag (HA Swift Swim)
  • Nest Ball Pinsir (EMs Quick Attack, Feint)
  • Nest Ball Comfey
    • Beast Ball Comfey is also available, but my Poke-partner (lol you and I both have one) has it and I'll have to find his DS (it's somewhere around here...). If you want it, though, I'm happy to get it.
  • Premier Ball Snorunt
Miniors (all are Adamant unless otherwise is specified):
  • All colors available in Luxury Ball
  • Green Core: Nest, Dive, Dusk
  • Blue Core: Dive, Quick, Heal
  • Indigo Core: Net, Dive
  • Violet Core: Heal, Dive (there isn't really a good one for purple :pirate:)
  • Red Core: Heal, Quick
  • Orange Core: Fast, Ultra, Quick, Repeat
  • Yellow Core: Ultra, Quick

That should do it. I have a lot of other stuff, but it's very run of the mill to the point that you could catch and breed it yourself faster than I could prepare and trade it to you. I've already traded you most of my good stuff lol.
Oh so Nugget Bridge isn't working for you either?

Oh so Nugget Bridge isn't working for you either?
No; it was hacked a week ago. Passwords were leaked, so I suggest that you change your passwords on other services/sites if it was the same as the one that you used on NB. If you want more info, PM me or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)