BDSP Hyper offense Help

Introduction

Hello and thank you for looking at my team! I have created an hyper offense team which I think does pretty good but I am looking for ways to improve it. I have tested it and have gotten mid 1300s which is not a bad start

I Started this team with using crobat as a lead to generate some strong momentum. Then I used the core of garchomp and gardevoir and added team mates as needed.

**Crobat was chosen For its fast taunt and acess to a fast u-turn ?**

**Tyranitar was chosen for its ability to reset the weather as well as its bulk and attacking potential ?**

**Garchomp was chosen for its raw power and is one of the Mons I built around ?**

**Gardevior ability to handle many common threats due to its typing and acess to trace was the reason it was chosen **

**lucario was chosen due to its power and the ability to fill a special attacker role **

**Rotom was chosen for its ground immunity good typing and pivoting skills **

The Team

Crobat @ Black Sludge
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Taunt
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
The Role: Primary lead/ offensive pivot. The idea is to send it out on turn one for a fast taunt that shuts down any hazard or set up attempts. U- turn to pivot out to a more threatening team creating momentum. Brave bird for good stab and then originally I had poison fang in place of defog but later found out that if the opponent plays smart and sets up hazard this team struggles a little not the most ideal defogger but it can do it in a pinch. Black sludge for passive recovery

Tyranitar @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Stream
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Fire Fang
The attacking potential of this mon I found to be fantastic. Catching people off guard from time to time with a dragon dance set Stone edge and crunch for stab and then I used fire fang because this mon tends to bait in scizor and while not an ideal way of dealing with it. It gets the job done overall once set up has great sweeping potential. And the weather reset can be useful against manual rain or sun teams

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Outrage
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
The idea behind this mon is simple Set up and blow holes in the opponent’s team outrage for strong stab altho it can be exploited the power output over dragon claw makes it desirable. Stone edge to not get totally walled by togekiss and earthquake for most everything else overall pretty solid team member.

Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Energy Ball
This is a pretty fun mon to use in my opinion. A little under-looked in my opinion but with a scarf is a good revenge killer capable of picking off foes especially fun for scouting abilities and for looking for opportunities to trace a fun ability like sheer force or swift swimmers in the rain thinking there safe. Originally had thunderbolt over energy ball but found I was having a hard time with mons like unaware quagsire and gastrodon. /FONT]

Lucario @ Focus Sash

Timid Nature

- Nasty Plot

- Vacuum Wave

- Shadow Ball

- Flash Cannon

Another cool mon I find that if you don’t pay the proper respect to a special variant it runs over the common answers to a physical set nothing like setting up a nasty plot on a switch in to jirachi only to get blasted away by a shadowball. Vacuum wave while admittedly at times a little under whelming in some case the proioty makes for easy picks to weak foes. And flash cannon is a reliable stab much like jirachi gliscors switching into what they thought was a psychical set only to be blown away by flash cannon also good for clefable.

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Scarf

Ability: Levitate

Timid Nature

- Trick

- Will-O-Wisp

- Hydro Pump

- Volt Switch

This is just a great mon trick to shut down mons that rely on recover moves or set up sweepers. Will-o-wisp for shutting down threats especially potent with the scarf and then hydro pump and volt switch for stab pretty standard set.

Conclusion

Overall I think this a is pretty solid team that is fun to use. It does have a weakness to bulky stall like teams which is to be expected but I think a couple of minor tweaks could elevate it to the next level

Crobat @ Black Sludge
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Taunt
- Brave Bird
- U-turn

Tyranitar @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Stream
Shiny: Yes
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Fire Fang

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Outrage
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Trace
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Energy Ball

Lucario @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Vacuum Wave
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch

Last edited:
Dragon claw over outrage on garchomp so you aren't locked into clef or a defensive steel. Psyshock on gardevoir for blissey. You can take out psychic if you really need energy ball and focus blast. Eq on ttar over crunch for heatran and some other stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)