Ability: Disguise
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 72 HP / 180 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Play Rough
- Thunder Wave
- Swords Dance

This mimkyu, fuctions similar to a revenge killer, usually coming in if/when a more frail mon, such as my greninja or medicham faints, providing either a free KO on bulky dragon types with mimkyuium Z or taking a hit from a mega gyarados that has dragon danced on occassion. it can also switch into taking a hit, before spreading paralysis to pokeomon that might otherwise outspeed the rest of team (see mega loppunny, any scarf mon, gyarados with a d-dance and unburden/rain sweeping teams) and keeping offensive setup under control. in most cases where the opponent is immune to thunder wave it will ofen be susceptible to a mimikyuium z ( see zygarde and garchomp), or a wall, in which case having mimikyu out to deal with it is often not the best decision. It can also just be brought in just to take a free hit and use the EVs in hp to possibly survive an extra hit so it can do the jobs mentioned above and once it has taken out/spread paralysis to what it needs to to level the playing field for the rest of my team to sweep, it can be sacked off in most cases for a free switch in, or saved for its late game cleaning potential in shadow sneak depending on the type of team its against.

Haruko Haruhara (Excadrill) @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin

this provides an excellent switch in for electric and poison type attacks and walls who attempt to set up thunder wave or toxic, as well as having a plethora of useful resistances to flying, poison etc..., although its weaknesses in fire and ground are seen all over the place so its best for it to get rocks up with it asap, assuming its in, or it can predict the volcarona/charizard switch before it happens and bait them in while you switch to a much more favourable matchup such as greninja, building momentum. I dont have a good defoger, so rapid spin is a neccessity and earthquake and iron head are just incredibly useful for coverage in general, checking popular picks such as heatran, tapu lele and tapu koko. The fully offensive EV spread aslo allows it to outspeed a charizard x that has yet to dragon dance, a heatran, keep offensive pressure on walls such as toxapex and, should it be in a situation where it must be taken out for the good of the team, rapid spin away any rocks so the next mon can switch in freely. The choice of leftovers was mainly for the extra survivability, so it is more likely to be able to get up rocks or get off a rapid spin. It is also a complete counter to tapu koko and magearna in most cases

Mathew Patel (Medicham-Mega) @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Bullet Punch
- Thunder Punch

Medicham is my lead and primary wallbreaker for stall, rain, aurora veil and bulky offense teams, although it will often have to switch out if it is in any real danger due to it EV spread leaving it relatively frail and bullet punch giving it the rare oppurtunity to clean in the stead of mimikyu or Staraptor. Bullet punch lets it usually take out or - at the very least - cripple, Alolan ninetails before it can make sweeping infintely harder with aurora veil. Ice punch lets it take out lando-T even with intimidate in play, as well as gliscor and thunder punch remove most rain setters so a micxture of excadrill, mimikyu and serperior can stall out the rain and get off the sweep in an ideal scenario, as well as KOing non-mega gyerados and mantine outright. and STAB High Jump Kick is just absolutely terrifying against the common steel types, crippling celesteela and skarmory, taking out any frail mon it can come into contact with and even doing well against walls such as gastrodon with only neutral damage, as well as obliterating chansey/blissey.

Murtagh (Greninja-Ash) @ Life Orb
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- U-turn
- Scald
- Dark Pulse

This does two main jobs. the first is as a lead against hyper offense, and some variants of balanced offense teams to get an early game KO, giving it late game sweeping potential as ash greninja as well as providing momentum for the team with u-turn. Its other job is as a secondary revenge killer in alot of cases, should Staraptor be out of commision and being a safe switch in for a late game non-protean, non-scarf greninja, using its naice nature to provide more power form its u-turn in the mirror matchup. Ice beam covers lando-T and gliscor, should the nead arrise, dragon dance dragonite and salemence and scald and dark pulse are just incredibly powerful STABs especially with teh life orb boost. it can also just be used as a wall breaker in the midgame, as its typing allows for a suprising ammout of switch ins against predicted psychic, dark and water type attacks which are all acceptably common, but this is only really if it has alreay gotten a KO and became ash greninja before that point in the majority of cases.

Maerad (Serperior) @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 40 HP / 216 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Protect
- Substitute
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Leaf Storm

This is a stallbreaker for the likes of ferrothorn, scizor and kartarna, with substitute to punish switch ins or status attempts, leftovers to recover the health lost over time form entry hazards and substitutes, protect to scout and have an incredibly small amount of priority healing, leaf storm to get that contrary boost and hidden power fire for alot of grass and steel types which attempt to stall it out. and if it is allowed to setup behind a sub, the combination of grass and fire coverage give it excellent sweeping potential.

Rook (Staraptor) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Double-Edge
- Close Combat
- Brave Bird
- U-turn

I see staraptor as incredibly underrated in the current metagame as brave bird and double edge, with some good prediction can absolutely destroy frailer mons, such as tapu koko and (non-scarf)greninja. I chose the less popular ability of intimidate to allow it to switch into almost any hit form a mega lopunny and then brave bird it into oblivion, u-turn deals alot of damage off of its massive attack stat anyway, preventit it being pursuit trapped by the likes of dragon dance tyranitar, and close combat is an absolute neccesity as it can effectively deal with heatran, tyranitar, ferrothorn, kartarna (non-scarf or intimidated) and excadrill (non-scarf or intimidated). Brave bird can take out mega venusaur, non-scarf serperior, tapu bulu, mega herracross and mega pinsir. As well as this its STABs 120 base power off an adamant 120 base attack means i often find the reckless boost very niche compared to the utility and safe switch ins intimidate provides.

As a general overview my team works like this:

1st: Medicham/greninja (wallbreaker/setup for later game)
2nd: Mimikyu/Excadrill/Staraptor(generally safe switch in all game, but often used to make sweepers jobs as easy as possible)
3rd: greninja/Medicham(Depending which has been saved 'till this point)/ serperior(intant sweeper and setup snowball sweeper respectively, usually leaving the way wide open for cleaners)
4th:Mimikyu/Staraptor,(incredibly high damage/stall breaking potential in the cleaners of the team, who can both threatan a large portion of the metagame)
5th:( if medicham or mimikyu are still standing priority hard carries from there)

I actually like your team, however, I feel like there are some major changes that may as well be made here:
Staraptor:
It's simply too frail and reliant on recoil-causing moves to be useful on HO and even then you could have used Kartana since it packs absurdly high power and is bulkier on the physical side. It also doesn't have to rely on recoil-causing moves as much. So here is my idea for a Kartana set that imo should be used over Staraptor:
Kartana @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 125 Def / 131 SpD
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Defog
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword
- Knock Off
This team also has a problem with lack of entry hazard removal barring Excadrill, but the problem with that is its frailty. 60/65 for bulk means that it's not able to survive long. Even taking into account Focus Sash, if an opposing Greninja with Battle Bond gets its hands on a KO and transforms into Ash-Greninja, Water Shuriken is a swift and sure OHKO. Kartana, while it is frail on the special side, doesn't need to worry about getting KOed by every attack that one tries to fling at it and can exert more offensive pressure and has a better typing. Excadrill really doesn't do well without sand from Hippowdon or Tyranitar, while Kartana doesn't even have to rely on sand at all. Again, like the team, but just wanted to point out some possible replacements (I know there's only one, but respect what I'm saying)
And that's about all I have to suggest to you. Thanks for reading!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)