Walrus I like media - Won by Blazade

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
1st place
Steven Snype
ELO - Mr. Blue Sky [Guardians of the Galaxy]
This is why I said I felt guilty abt what happened with Oddish, 'cause she actually submitted this after Steven Snype did. This is a great record. It's probably my favorite ELO track, only facing competition from maybe Sweet Talkin' Woman. Everything about it is just great, and I could listen to this for hours on repeat without getting bored.

Martin

is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
upload_2017-7-22_2-48-35.png

Sorry about the late update. My paperwork was fucked (including URLs) so I had to sort it out after reveal before I could update the thread. Note that one or two things aren't a perfect match to the reveal because I decided to score them up during the reveal.

My apologies to Eden's Embrace for somehow missing you on last week's reveal despite remembering judging it. I've scored your submission for that round (The Champs - Tequila) and added it to the spreadsheet if you want to take a look, and my paperwork is now fully fixed.

Martin

shubaka17
Ferdia Walsh-Peelo - A Beautiful Sea (Sing Street)

This song makes me think of The Clash which… is probably the aim, actually; it also really hits me to find out that the dude singing this is over a year younger than me and has already starred in a critically acclaimed movie, toured with The Magic Flute, and been cast as Alfred the Great for season five of Vikings. Anyway, this sounds really solid.

Martin

TMan87
Yuki Kajiura - Holy Quintet (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Movie 3: Rebellion)

This is a far cry from the best thing on the Madoka (or even Rebellion) OST, but fucking hell the entire OST is something spectacular anyway. This is good by OST standards, just not great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)