ih8ih8sn0ws Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Ok, but I'm not sure that I've understand what you mean: did you asked the redistribution rights only on my Duskull, right? in case ok, also because this is the only pokemon obtained by myself that you have asked. Anyway, I thought that you asked a larger number of my pokemon instead of redistribution rights, but if you prefer Duskull with redis, for me it's ok
So the trade is:
your modest xernas + semi redis right
your impish yveltaldest xernas + semi redis right
mild xerneas (is this fully redis?)
timid shaymin (is this fully redis?)

for
My articuno
my movie Hydreigon
my drapion
my duskul + semi redis rights

Is this ok? the only thing that I ask for, if you want semi redis right on my duskull, is to put a link to my trade hread in dusull's description. Of sure I'll do the same with your pokemon

What do you think about those?
Yeah, that sounds good. The mild Xerneas and timid Shaymin are full redis

GMT -6, but i can trade in an hour if you are free to do so
thanks, but I can't, first because my Pokemon aren't ready, second because I've to go to work in a few minutes. sorry. What about tomorrow at the same hour? I'm not sure that I'll be able to trade, but I can try

thanks, but I can't, first because my Pokemon aren't ready, second because I've to go to work in a few minutes. sorry. What about tomorrow at the same hour? I'm not sure that I'll be able to trade, but I can try
Thats fine, just reply when you are ready

Thats fine, just reply when you are ready
Hello ih8ih8sn0w; The pokemon for you are ready: il try to be online when it will be tomorrow morning in my time zone, so nearly in 9 hour from now, but I'm not sure to reach before star working. I'll do the possible

Hello ih8ih8sn0w; The pokemon for you are ready: il try to be online when it will be tomorrow morning in my time zone, so nearly in 9 hour from now, but I'm not sure to reach before star working. I'll do the possible
hey, could you add 4399-2091-7082 instead of the FC in my sig? My SD card is being weird and I have to restore everything on it. Sorry for any inconveniences

Doesn't matter, sorry you too. Anyway, I'm online now, and tomorrow, nearly at the same hour of this morning
I have school tomorrow so I won't be able to trade in the morning for you, but I should be able to trade 22-23 hours from the posting of this message

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hello Ih8snow,

I believe we have already discussed a deal so I am posting here :

Shiny Xerneas (Modest) + Shiny Yveltal (Impish) for Shiny Zapdos (Modest) + Shiny Moltres (Timid)

I will be available to trade in about 30 minutes if you are around :)

I have school tomorrow so I won't be able to trade in the morning for you, but I should be able to trade 22-23 hours from the posting of this message
no, problema, I understand: I'll try to be on line when you said, so nearly from 14 hours to this messagge, otherwhise at the first time that we'll can :)

post to confrim that ih8ih8sn0w! as redistribution right on my duskull

(#477) Matteo's Shiny Duskull Lv 5, Female, Poke Ball (MATTEO, 15236, ENG)(Sinnoh, Diamond)
Relaxed
IVs
: 31-31-31-31-31-0 - HP Ice
EVs: /
UT Moves: Leer, Night Shadow, Ominous Wind, Pain Split

Doesn't matter for the date, but a question: is it from the Power Save event?

After that, can you post in my trade thread the copy paste of xerneas and yveltal description to confirm that I have redistribution rights? Like I done with Duskull

Doesn't matter for the date, but a question: is it from the Power Save event?

After that, can you post in my trade thread the copy paste of xerneas and yveltal description to confirm that I have redistribution rights? Like I done with Duskull
yeah, was writing that up now. and it was not from the powersaved event, just an older save file that was in english and not japanese

yeah, was writing that up now. and it was not from the powersaved event, just an older save file that was in english and not japanese
ok, thank for he confirmed post; anyway, do you mean that an english cartiridge was used in a japanese 3ds, so the event was been downloade?

ok, thank for he confirmed post; anyway, do you mean that an english cartiridge was used in a japanese 3ds, so the event was been downloade?
The japanese cartridge I used had the language settings on english, which makes pokemon obtained on those save files have english flags instead of japanese ones, and the event was downloaded https://i.imgur.com/q1TOO1P.jpg sadly this is the only proof I have of obtaining the wondercard (in awful quality as well)

The japanese cartridge I used had the language settings on english, which makes pokemon obtained on those save files have english flags instead of japanese ones, and the event was downloaded https://i.imgur.com/q1TOO1P.jpg sadly this is the only proof I have of obtaining the wondercard (in awful quality as well)
oh, ok, now I understand. Don't worry, ih8ih8sn0w, I asked only to know the characteristich of shaymin :)

Anyway, for the moment, I'll go to sleep, so thanks a lot for the trade: don't worry about shamin, it's beautifull; bye :)

Hello. I am interested in the shiny 5IV modest Xerneas and shiny 5IV impish yveltal. Unfortunately, I have no trading thread or anything similar to that. Uhm, I have a lot of RNG'ed gen5/gen4 events, including glaciate victini and hurricane mewtwo. Though, I have no proof( No pictures of the wondercard information). If you are interested , please let me know! My pokemon will be cloned. I hope that won't be a problem. I don't mind trading for a cloned pokemon, either. Thanks in advance.

Hello Ih8snow,

I believe we have already discussed a deal so I am posting here :

Shiny Xerneas (Modest) + Shiny Yveltal (Impish) for Shiny Zapdos (Modest) + Shiny Moltres (Timid)

I will be available to trade in about 30 minutes if you are around :)
Sorry, forgot to respond to this last night, could you possibly trade in about 15 mins or in about 9 hours from the posting of this message?

Hello. I am interested in the shiny 5IV modest Xerneas and shiny 5IV impish yveltal. Unfortunately, I have no trading thread or anything similar to that. Uhm, I have a lot of RNG'ed gen5/gen4 events, including glaciate victini and hurricane mewtwo. Though, I have no proof( No pictures of the wondercard information). If you are interested , please let me know! My pokemon will be cloned. I hope that won't be a problem. I don't mind trading for a cloned pokemon, either. Thanks in advance.
I would prefer it if you had a trading thread, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)