SM OU Improvements? newbie to competitive

Hello there, this is my first post at the Smogon forums, so I may do things wrong here. I have been playing Mons for 2 months again and have been picking up competitive pokemon.
So I tried to make this cheese team around Entei in OU, since I love Entei. This teams purpose is to dent the opponent and sweep with Alakazam

(PS: dont suggest tapu builds cause i hate them :3)

My Team

Entei @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Bulldoze
- Stone Edge
- Extreme Speed

Probably the weirdest mon on the team. Entei's purpose is to check/counter steel types (ofc) like Ferrothorn and sneak in an KO against Heatran, which Entei will always outspeed unless heatran is scarfed. This entei Set with bulldoze has the potential to OHKO Heatran after Rocks or atleast seriously put a dent into heatran and sacred fire will always OHKO Ferrothorn. Leftovers could be opted for the guarenteed OHKO on heatran but leftovers allows Entei to switch into steel types more frequently. Sacred fire can also be used to burn common switch ins such as Landorus-T, Tyranitar and garchomp to Cripple them. Stone edge is for coverage for flying types like Charizard, Volcarona, Tornadus and Extreme speed for priority and enabling revenge killing since Entei this entei is locked into Adamant nature (event) and only has a moderate 299 speed. Although there are mons like Charizard X more suited for this role, entei has a better switchin compared to charizard due to charizard having less bulk and stealth rock weakness pre mega evolve.

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Icy Wind

Keldeo is on the team for damaging mons as Thorn, Kyurem and Rottom with A stab Secret Sword, while not allowing free switches of special walls as chansey and Gastrodon. Hydro pump for a strong stab water type move allowing to OHKO Tornadus and 2HKOing common switchins such as celesteela and Mega Sableye. Scald provides a more accurate water move which could be used due its decent power and burn chance to cripple potential switchins like tapu Bulu. Ice wind for coverage on Mega Latios/Latias and could OHKO most zygarde sets after Stealth Rock.

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Defensive Landorus-T with an EV of 20 to out speed most common other defensive landorus sets. Stealth rock because stealth rock. EQ for major Stab damage, HP Ice for opposing landorus-T or Gliscor switch ins, while U Turn provides a momentum. Gliscor could be opted for this role as it has more longevity due to roost and toxic orb, but Landorus' Intimidate allows other team members like Keldeo/Entei/Serp to switching more easily. Leftovers is there to give landorus little more longevity to pivot in more.

Alakazam-Mega @ Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Recover
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Focus Blast

Mega Alakazam's main role here is to sweep the end game thx to the wallbreaking capabilities of Keldeo and Entei, both able to put a dent into the enemy pokemons weakening them for Alakazam to sweep. Shadow ball for coverage against other Psychic pokemons which otherwise wall it completely, Focus blast for the common steel types and psychic for strong stab, which could be swapped for Psyshock.

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Leaf Storm
- Glare
- Taunt
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Serperiors is EVed to be more bulky so he could switchin more easily. Serp can switch into scarf users and glare them so alakazam can guaranteed outspend them, while also helping Entei and Keldeo in the proces. Taunt stops stall and allows this bulky serp to setup leaf storm more easily and also sneak in an KO with HP Ground on Heatran after 1 boost.

Amoonguss @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 160 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Stomping Tantrum
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Amoonguss is the general all-purpose wall able to pivot in Greninja and lure heatran thx to regenerator. Amoonguss can check clefable with sludge bomb and wall most mega Latias sets. The typing of sludge bomb enables the boosted Stomping tantrum as it lures in Steel types like heatran and magnezone and OHKO. HP fire allows Amoonguss to be a decent check to kartana Which will run this team otherwise. Scouting for Ice beam on this greninja can be key to counter greninja for this team as Greninja could run over this team otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)