It's a trubbish bin! - Battle me for my Pokemon! (see 1st post for details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
Hello. I have some unique offers to make; LC BR Pokémon! Diglett / Ponyta / Carvanha / Chinchou / Fletchling / Mienfoo & Foongus,(all bred in gen 6 by me)!Tell me if / you'd like more details on a specific Pokémon. If you aren't interested in these, I can offer these self-bred shiny Pokémon;
31/31/31/31/22-24/4 Brave Beast Ball Dewpider (UT, bred in my Sun game)
31/xx/31/30/31/30 Premier Ball Calm Regenerator HP Fire Amoonguss (Level 100, EV Trained, bred in my aS game)
31/31/31/31/30/31 Bold Poké Ball Venusaur (Level 50 EV Trained, bred in my Y game)

As for their usage, Araquanid can perform in OU, but I can easily see it as a potent lower-tier threat. Amoonguss was mainly RU in Gen 6, but its viability hasn't been established in Gen 7 yet. Finally Regular Venusaur can work in RU (or in OU with a Mega Stone).
I'm interested in a lot of stuff from you, so let me know if you find any of my offers compelling.

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello. I have some unique offers to make; LC BR Pokémon! Diglett / Ponyta / Carvanha / Chinchou / Fletchling / Mienfoo & Foongus,(all bred in gen 6 by me)!Tell me if / you'd like more details on a specific Pokémon. If you aren't interested in these, I can offer these self-bred shiny Pokémon;
31/31/31/31/22-24/4 Brave Beast Ball Dewpider (UT, bred in my Sun game)
31/xx/31/30/31/30 Premier Ball Calm Regenerator HP Fire Amoonguss (Level 100, EV Trained, bred in my aS game)
31/31/31/31/30/31 Bold Poké Ball Venusaur (Level 50 EV Trained, bred in my Y game)

As for their usage, Araquanid can perform in OU, but I can easily see it as a potent lower-tier threat. Amoonguss was mainly RU in Gen 6, but its viability hasn't been established in Gen 7 yet. Finally Regular Venusaur can work in RU (or in OU with a Mega Stone).
I'm interested in a lot of stuff from you, so let me know if you find any of my offers compelling.
I'd be interested in the Amoongus, that's it really. Let me know what things you want, I don't mind sparing a few mons.

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
I'd be interested in the Amoongus, that's it really. Let me know what things you want, I don't mind sparing a few mons.
My top priorities are Adaptability Gumshoos, Alomomola and Rhyperior. I'd also like 1 copy of Amoonguss back if possible, since I can't clone.

Would love to get my hands on that Rotom once it has Pain Split. Also had myself a good chuckle at that Unown. These people don't know what they're missing.

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I have a better Rotom than that one lined up, it's a calm one with something like 29/31/30/28/29/31 HP Grass and it's shiny in a luxury ball :P I'll try and get it done while I'm off work the next week or so. Let me know if you're interested in either one.

Edit: I have this Rotom tutored and transferred to sun/moon if this is good for you?

ロトム
Calm Nature
29/31/30/28/29/31
-Pain Split
-HP Grass

Last edited:
I CHALLENGE YOU! Hehe but seriously I do, I think this is a great idea for a trade thread, so true that people spend all their time trading and forget to battle. I just gotta put together a semi-decent UU team and then I will be hitting you up to try and win a pokemon from you.

Komodo

Huff
So I haven't really kept this thread going, but here's something new from 4 generations ago! An emerald breed! (one of more to come)

Glalie♀
Naive Nature
Inner Focus (as normal glalie)
EVs: Untouched
IVs: 31/31/29/31/28/31
Tutor Move: Body Slam

This is supposed to be a mega Glalie. Return paired with Refrigerate is a deadly combination. Pair this with Freeze Dry and you can wipe the floor with most walls in the tier. This may not be as good as legofigure11's Snorunt, but this was bred in emerald with RNG on a cartrage, no emulator was used. I really didn't want to wait 20 minutes per attempt for a hex flawless spread so I settled for this (frame 8734). Glalie isn't going to take hits well anyway, the idea is to switch in and attack stuff. It'll lose most of its HP from Stealth Rock damage and so on, so be sure to keep it off the field. I would have given this Double Edge but I have already used the tutor on my emerald cart. Body Slam is an emerald exclusive which could also paralyze opponents expecting to switch into Double Edge, plus it has no recoil!
_________________________________________​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)