is a Top Artist Alumnus

Spanner from Katekyo Hitman Reborn <3

I'll try to post less pictures and just update the main thread ;v;

Couldn't draw hands or side profile so i just sketched them out a bit

Last edited:

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus

Um...i guess this is an update? (i don't know if anyone even follows this ;w;)
Welp...it's been a while since i drew digitally, and i miss all the mixing of colours!

Also, ene is bae just look at that waifu-worthy face *inhales creepily*

30 min

Last edited:

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Really wish you would do more complete drawings (like with backgrounds and stuff perhaps) instead of doodles. Dont get me wrong though I love these. *-*
Haha, thank you! Most of the time, I just need to find time in my day and I like to finish things all at once so to work on a really big piece is something I'd have to put off for a couple days. Thanks though, your kinds words have inspired me! Just gotta finish studying for exams ;v;

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus

Painting on big canvas, i wish i planned out the proportions of the face a bit better...that's always tricky :>
I don't paint often (or at all) so this is good practice! ╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ "

Last edited:

Vederation

Ascension
is an Artist Alumnus
You draw some of the cutest and innocent anime girls I've seen yet. However, there's one thing I need to point out: boobs -- good lord they're big. As much as I like them, with such thin necks, it would look more logical to tone down the mass of their chests to match their body size. Shortening their neck by a little would also help correcting the proportions and adds balance to the body.

This will hopefully create some cues regarding their ages while also adding variety onto your designs.
Also, about the faces.. just kidding. They're excellent. The length of spaces between their eyes really highlights your style and I like that. Keep up the good work!

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Vederation Ah ty for this feedback! Haha, don't worry i completely agree ;w; Sometimes I look back at my art and internally cringe.....I think I may have going through some boob drawing phase >w>
------
Sorry for not posting here as often...have a pepe

Returning back to this style because i do like it a bit more after experimenting around :>

(hurgh, i miss this show)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)