Jackattack

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
ahey!
-
gliscor for the fb page (apparently it looks really sad ;v;)

"i just wanna draw a face again"

sketch commish for Recreant
managed to finish these up first cause i didn't want to keep you waiting
in the ref sheet, brazien looked a bit like a cat but it was supposed to be a wolf? idk ;v;

-
HOoo i still gotta write an english essay =v=

Last edited:

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Hello! Semi big dump :"D
--

Celestial Llama
for this article
binge worked on this while is a discord call with people having fun and playing pokemon ;;
this article was very interesting, i mainly run weird t-wave grass or bulky steel so it was interesting looking at all the other possible substitutes
process
(also thank you Fell for those kinda words <33 you are too sweet ;v;)

super animu commission for this coolkid :^J

quick avi doodle for a friend; the eyes are a bit misplaced :'L

misspelled combating >v> mebbe it's some weird british way of spelling it

Last edited:

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Happy (belated) Hallowe'en
(i just stayed home and studied ;;)
going to Disneyland next week for a band trip so pretty hyped for that :'D
-
which witch?...the sandy kind

moon (skinnydipping in the universe :^JJ)

some charizards

-
school is a busy >:"vv

Last edited:

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Ahh it has been a while! :"D
-
i haven't really completed any finished pieces of artwork in the timebeing, mainly cause these weeks have been pretty busy -v-
here are some cleaner doodles
devil miku; lighter render

at with a coolkid :^J

mubray <3

painting practice

so sun and moon came out? ;v; i-i'll get the game eventually

Last edited:

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
one week left of school, let's go >:"vv

haven't been drawing as prolifically due to school and sickness -v-
(WARNING: LONG POST!!)
-
banner

snowflake fun stuff (it snowed here :"DD) !!

(warning mega long post, get ur scroller ready :^J
for better zooming quality http://ixjackiexx.deviantart.com/art/Summary-of-Art-2016-650586305)

-
and das it! planning to volunteer and ski a bit in the winter break but hopefully i can try to be more active around here -v-
(maplestory is taking over my life ;; help)

Last edited:

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
this used to be me lol... glad I'm out of that life

anyways, share your shading secrets .-. every piece is so majestic \(ㆁヮㆁ✿)\(ㆁヮㆁ✿)\(ㆁヮㆁ✿)
Ahh thank you so much! plz, i've learned to suppress the urge to play for now :^J
================================================
Hello! long time no update ;v;
well i opened up commissions this winter break but i really want to start practicing full body stuff again hurghgh idk how to human anatomy
-
2 minutes until christmas!

-
birthday gift for pokeaim + speedpaint:
(0:40 to skip salty intro)

acerola doodle for a friend

little pagedoll gift ;v;

-
some commissions

==============

Last edited:

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
this month has been pretty fun! most notable is collabed with 2 amazing artists (nicole+ jj!) and hit 1000+ watchers on DA!

also been playing paladins a lot recently <3 pip ---> that picture is supposed to be his "F" which is weightless and he leaps rly high

-
dislikes >formatting
mainly because i'm not good at it -v-

Last edited:

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
ohps, haven't been as active as i would like ;v;
-
happy valentine's day! (an fire emblem qt)

a banner req! (dw maximum, i'm still working on yours -v- painting fire is just arduous)

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Good gracious, Jackii! Thank you so much for this amazing trade thread banner.
It's needless to say that my heart was genuinely leaping with joy when this immaculate artwork greeted my eye this morning.
It's amazing how much you could do with the unfortunately rather vague prototype I sent you.
I specifically like how you managed to create some sort of "frame" with the Chandelure's flames, really nice touch!

I gave you a proper shout-out in my trade thread and I hope that some of my customers will click on the links to this thread and your DeviantArt.
I mean, that's the absolutely least I can do in order to reciprocate this huge favor. Again, please accept nothing but my most genuine gratitude for this.
The amount of time and effort you invested into this is both highly respected and appreciated!

I genuinely hope that your artistic skills will get you far in life and that many other people will notice your talent.
So much talent at such a young age already. I'm genuinely looking forward to seeing both you and your artworks develop even further!

Last edited:

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
No problem, chris! i appreciate all the support <33
aha, yup that's supposed to be mabel from gravity falls!
nom :'v sorry for inactivity! I actually haven't done a fleshed out drawing in a bit, just a ton of doodles

-
OLDEST ---> NEWEST

morelull + slime

quick ttar

kanna chibi + school homework

doodles page + bday doodle for a friend!

little pancham commission (this was on the doodle page but this is a pokemon website so :^J)

sorry i've been so inactive (ty, ppq for the little bump ;v;) i will try to do more smogon stuff when spring break arrives! band concert coming soon and the classes are wrapping up with tests, woo boi

Last edited:
No problem, chris! i appreciate all the support <33
aha, yup that's supposed to be mabel from gravity falls!

nom :'v sorry for inactivity! I actually haven't done a fleshed out drawing in a bit, just a ton of doodles

-
OLDEST ---> NEWEST

morelull + slime

sorry i've been so inactive (ty, ppq for the little bump ;v;) i will try to do more smogon stuff when spring break arrives! band concert coming soon and the classes are wrapping up with tests, woo boi
Suu; the prettiest slime there ever was!
Also, love the arc length formula on your WIP! lol
ds= sqt(1+(dy/dx)^2) dx

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
i think i'm going to abandon this thread but with one last post!
more active on twitter nowadays ;v; and discord too!
https://twitter.com/jackyljs
https://discord.gg/8AAxrQG
(and DA for the gallery http://ixjackiexx.deviantart.com/)
-
hex

robin + meowth

peach

lugia for a fren :] + fabio

parasoul doodle+squigly (love skullgirls, amazing game)

evan hansen

decidueye

and to end it off a little improvement meme; aha this doesn't mean i'm retiring from smogon but just ending this thread ;v; so many posts and memories ty! <3

----
tyvm ppq<3 aha and bummer, (idk if you look at my thread prolly not ;o;)9 thanks for the suggestion on trying out different facial expression a couple years ago, lol all i can do are still scowls tho -v-)

edit: it appears this was a lie lol

Last edited:

Ssensenh

deerfish
is an Artist Alumnus
I'm glad I have a tendency to forget which alerts I have checked and end up checking a lot of things twice, because that was a sneaky edit :^J
(unless maybe I'm just misremembering and there was no edit? :thinking:)
I want to farewell this thread

I honestly love every piece you draw; it eludes me how you do it, but everything you draw looks really effortlessly attractive
as attractive as they are, I don't mean only your waifus <^:
I do see oddities sometimes, such as the way Robin's spear looks kind of broken or how your ampharos gijinka has quite the hand, but overall the way you draw and stylize pokemon, animals, random articles of clothing, and particles so cutely and put them into a composition is always sssso on point :ok:
and your colors! soft and delicious or clean cut and popping :eyes:
you've improved so much so quickly, you inspire me to try and catch up to you -v- )9

here are some commemorations for our Smogon shennanigans and this thread (in a way, to me, at least) :^J
. https://i.gyazo.com/e4e31720b274c890ae7fbcdb5f495e0c.png
. http://vocaroo.com/i/s15lKcBsspQn
I try lmao

I'm looking forward to the future of your Twitter and dA ' v ' )/

sorry if parts of these sound super formal bc they're not meant to be read in that way; I'm just tired zzz

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
你好! 好久不见! 怎么样?

I wanted to welcome the opportunity to wish you both good luck and also a lot fun with university.
It's an entirely new world and it might seem daunting at first, but I'm sure that you'll make it.
I'm also glad to see that you still manage to find the time to say "Hi" here every now and then.

It's been quite a while, but your art is still as immaculate as always. Some things never change, mh?

再见!

Jackii

pyukumukumukuyp
is a Top Artist Alumnus
你好! 好久不见! 怎么样?

I wanted to welcome the opportunity to wish you both good luck and also a lot fun with university.
It's an entirely new world and it might seem daunting at first, but I'm sure that you'll make it.
I'm also glad to see that you still manage to find the time to say "Hi" here every now and then.

It's been quite a while, but your art is still as immaculate as always. Some things never change, mh?

再见!
ni hao maximum! (i think your name is chris but it’s been so long my memory is failing me lmao ;;)
thank you so much for the kind words! yeah it has been a couple months (or years??) since i was rly active on here. makes me feel a bit guilty aha but that’s okay

smogon is pretty important to me as i rly met people that inspired me to keep drawing! hope your mandarin studies are going well, ty!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)