Just Another Trade Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm available nearly all of the next two days from this posting, Apple Of Legend. Shall we aim for a specific time tomorrow (your Wednesday I believe)?
Sweet, and yep it's my Wednesday. I can do nearly the entire day, with would be about 4pm to 5am your time. I'm a bit unclear about Thursday though, I don't exactly know if certain things will make be unavailable that day.

Sweet, and yep it's my Wednesday. I can do nearly the entire day, with would be about 4pm to 5am your time. I'm a bit unclear about Thursday though, I don't exactly know if certain things will make be unavailable that day.
No worries. I can check here and there today and easily be on 24 hours from this post and thereafter (4pm my time). Wednesday (your Thursday) we fly out to a new home in a new state and I wouldn't be able to trade that day and for a while anyway!

smithkavik

I've finished with the Pokemon you asked for, sorry for the wait!

Aron (Ourean)-Male
Impish, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Luxury Ball
Hatched in Unknown Dungeon

Aron (No Nickname)-Female
Impish, x/31/31/31/31/31, Luxury Ball
Hatched in Unknown Dungeon

Beldum (BB8.2)-Genderless
Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Pokeball
Hatched in Friend Safari

Fletchling (Swiftfeather)-Female
Jolly, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Timer Ball
Hatched in Victory Road

Larvitar (No Nickname)-Female
Jolly, x/31/31/31/x/31, Safari Ball
Hatched in Lumiose City

They all have the Egg moves (if any) listed in my opening posts. Tell me when you're able to trade. Fortunately I'm in Sydney, so our timezones will be relatively close together.
Enjoy your Pokemon, Apple Of Legend! I know I will these. :-D Thank you for trading!

Yes, I suppose spitback for spitback in general both works and is less overwhelming for my first real breeding project :-D
I can breed the Snorunt (Dream) until I get a male and transfer those EMs to the Snorunt (Premier) to give you a female. Instead of a fifth spitback for the additional time, do you think I could just get one of the four Pokemon as a competitive IV mon instead of as a spitback? Let me know if you think that sounds fair.

For those four mon and the bit extra with the Snorunt, could I request the following?
  1. Aron with competitive IVs/nature/ability, nicknamed Ourean. Can you please hatch in Uknown Dungeon?
    • I don't care if the final is male or female, but if it's not female could I get a female spitback as well?
  2. female Beldum spitback, nicknamed BB8.2, hatched in Friend Safari.
  3. female Jolly Fletchling (Timer) spitback with Gale Wings, nicknamed Swiftfeather, hatched in Victory Road.
  4. and a female spitback of Larvitar in a Safari Ball? No hatch location or nickname request.
Please let me know what you think! I'm not a fast/experienced breeder but I'm eager for the gentle ease-in. Thanks AOL!
Hi AOL! I went to transfer Swiftfeather to another cart and realized it had Big Pecks instead of Gale Wings! Is it possible to get a different female spitback with her Hidden Ability? Sorry for the hassle!

Hi AOL! I went to transfer Swiftfeather to another cart and realized it had Big Pecks instead of Gale Wings! Is it possible to get a different female spitback with her Hidden Ability? Sorry for the hassle!
Oh, sh*t.

No worries, I'll breed another one for ya in a jiffy....sorry about the mistake! And don't say sorry, it's purely my fault anyway :P

I'm available all of my Thursday to trade, which is today. I can trade anytime between your 4pm Wednesday to 5am Thursday. I'll let ya know when your Fletchling is ready!

Oh, sh*t.

No worries, I'll breed another one for ya in a jiffy....sorry about the mistake! And don't say sorry, it's purely my fault anyway :P

I'm available all of my Thursday to trade, which is today. I can trade anytime between your 4pm Wednesday to 5am Thursday. I'll let ya know when your Fletchling is ready!
Hey thank you! No huge rush. We're in an airport moving the family and it may be a day or two before I figure out the new internet situation on our campus. I'll message you when I've got more info!

Oh, sh*t.

Hey AOL! I'm getting settled. Now I'm GMT -10. I'll be on at least once tomorrow, around 4pm my time. Would another time work better for you? Still getting used to my schedule but Saturday and Sunday are definitely my best bets.

smithkavik Sorry for the late reply. I've had some things in real life I've had to deal with, coupled with work and obligations I've had to fulfill. I am available my Wednesday and Thursday from 8am-10pm my time. I'll also be available for most of my Sunday. Tell me what times you can trade - hopefully we can get this done!

Skandu and everybody
As I stated above, I have a lot of things irl I've had to deal with and as a result I will probably be stopping or very rarely being on Smogon until Sun and Moon come out, I simply don't have the time to continue with breeding and maintaining a trade thread. I haven't started on either of your requests yet. If you guys are still on with the trades there will be a wait of maybe a week or two, tops. This is entirely my fault-I rushed into making a trade thread too early without the proper preparation and time required to maintain it adequately.

Mr.GX I'd be interested in the HP Ice Raikou. Can you clone?

smithkavik I'm available to trade now. Saw in your trade thread that you can clone, would you mind cloning my Moltres for me while you're at it? You can keep a copy.

Mr.GX What's your timezone, and when can you trade? I'm not going to be available much as I have an assignment I'm scrambling to complete, but I'll try be on.

smithkavik I'm available to trade now. Saw in your trade thread that you can clone, would you mind cloning my Moltres for me while you're at it? You can keep a copy.

Mr.GX What's your timezone, and when can you trade? I'm not going to be available much as I have an assignment I'm scrambling to complete, but I'll try be on.
I will hop on right now. I'd be glad to. My IGN will be tooty.

Just one (including the original) will be enough, thanks! How long will it take? I have to leave in 3 minutes unfortunately xP

EDIT: Gonna leave now, sorry. Can you trade same time tomorrow?
Sorry I just saw this, AOL! Yeah, I can be on about this time tomorrow to trade you two Moltres back. Sorry again. See you in 23 1/2 ;-)

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor

I'm on for 10 hours from now (just check time this message was posted), Timezoe is GMT +3

Are you able to trade at this time tomorrow? I haven't got the Moltres yet unfortunately.
I can be online in as little as five minutes Apple Of Legend. When will work for you to get those Moltres?

EDIT I've got a few other things to do before bed tonight (in 60 to 90 minutes). But I'll check many times between now and then to see if you've come online AOL. Please just reply / tag me and I should hopefully see and be able to hop on within 15 minutes. I'll edit this message when I'll no longer be available. Sorry to delay your trades!

Last edited:
I can be online in as little as five minutes Apple Of Legend. When will work for you to get those Moltres?

EDIT I've got a few other things to do before bed tonight (in 60 to 90 minutes). But I'll check many times between now and then to see if you've come online AOL. Please just reply / tag me and I should hopefully see and be able to hop on within 15 minutes. I'll edit this message when I'll no longer be available. Sorry to delay your trades!
Sorry! I completely forgot about this trade. I'm going to leave in about 10-15 minutes, so I can trade for a tiny bit.

I will be able to be on most of tomorrow, though not really at a fixed time as I have to babysit a few younger cousins. I'll try keep my DS on, hopefully we meet each other online.

Sorry! I completely forgot about this trade. I'm going to leave in about 10-15 minutes, so I can trade for a tiny bit.

I will be able to be on most of tomorrow, though not really at a fixed time as I have to babysit a few younger cousins. I'll try keep my DS on, hopefully we meet each other online.
I'm trying now!

I'm interested in the Bold HP Fire Regenerator Foongus, the Sneasel, and the egg moves Larvitar. Specifically, I REALLY want the Foongus. I can offer a careful or timid Xerneas or timid Manaphy for it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)