Kala's Mishmash of Graphics [Open to random requests]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
Bro

I created a Team Tune up thread for CAP. What I am looking for is honestly Completely up to you as long as it Pertains to Fixing or Tuning someone's team. I would appreciate it if there were a CAP mon or two in there, particularly our Newest addition Kerfuffle. Honestly it is all up to you. thanks.

Use this link if you don't know the any of the other CAPmons. http://cap.smogon.com/Sprites/AllSprites.html

btw heres the thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/cap-team-tune-up-fix-your-teams-here.3592956/

RealSlimShadyXI

Banned deucer.
Thanks a ton man much appreciated.

edit(sorry to be so greedy): I have an incredibly simple request, but I'd like the white background of this sprite to be made colourless, I don't think I put this the best way but if you understand what I mean then it would be much appreciated. Here is the sprite: http://i.imgur.com/beWikJK.png I'd then like it also if the hand of the small dude with blonde hair could be made to match the colour of the "shadow" behind the bigger dude. That would also be much appreciated.

Last edited:

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
Thanks a ton man much appreciated.

edit(sorry to be so greedy): I have an incredibly simple request, but I'd like the white background of this sprite to be made colourless, I don't think I put this the best way but if you understand what I mean then it would be much appreciated. Here is the sprite: http://i.imgur.com/beWikJK.png I'd then like it also if the hand of the small dude with blonde hair could be made to match the colour of the "shadow" behind the bigger dude. That would also be much appreciated.
Just link me the dude that was added next to the other guy instead, that way I can do it correct in the first place and not have a white background

RealSlimShadyXI

Banned deucer.
I actually had a change of heart and would like to request something different, (I'm a greedy bastard), which is this naruto sprite, http://orig09.deviantart.net/bf0a/f...naruto_trainer_sprite_by_flamejow-d52v2ev.png with that same shadow type thing behind it, except the shadow is gold like a saiyan's energy burst thing, and with blue instead of red eyes, and also I'd like naruto's hair to be brown instead of blonde please.
Just link me the dude that was added next to the other guy instead, that way I can do it correct in the first place and not have a white background

Last edited:

Aki Kino

Banned deucer.
I'd like to make a request for a Sprite from scratch based off of Hisoka from Hunter X Hunter, a manga I recently started reading which I really love. Here is a picture of what Hisoka looks like, http://imgur.com/v8rnvEi and I can't wait to see what you can produce!!!

P.S.
In his right hand could he hold a playing card please, as its his signature weapon in the anime and manga.

Last edited:

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
So basically I'm going to this graphic design school now, we had an assignment due for like at least another 2 and a half weeks, but since it was in Photoshop I wanted to get to it right away. You had to re-create any movie poster of your choosing from scratch, so of course I chose a really shitty sci-fi movie, and here's the comparison between the original and mine:

I basically photographed everything (I'm the face) you see, and warped and edited it to what you see now. Took a whole lotta hours and I'm really proud how it turned out!

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
hi dude if ur doing requests it would be really cool if you could edit the colors of the gen 5 leafeon sprite (my avatar). changing it so the colors go thru a gradient and loops would be really cool, something like this is what i had in mind but more dark colors like from green to blue to purple to pink to green or smth; barring that simple changes to color the leafeon purple would be cool (by color the sprite i mean the leafy parts like the pink parts in my avatar rn or the green parts on the regular sprite, so the actual body would remain untouched)

thank u if u do this dude, rly digged the wingull fire mah lazor gif

Kalalokki

Sprite Leader
hi dude if ur doing requests it would be really cool if you could edit the colors of the gen 5 leafeon sprite (my avatar). changing it so the colors go thru a gradient and loops would be really cool, something like this is what i had in mind but more dark colors like from green to blue to purple to pink to green or smth; barring that simple changes to color the leafeon purple would be cool (by color the sprite i mean the leafy parts like the pink parts in my avatar rn or the green parts on the regular sprite, so the actual body would remain untouched)

thank u if u do this dude, rly digged the wingull fire mah lazor gif
So did you want the body to change color or the leaves?

Reactions: tcr

Luigi

spo.ink/shadowtag
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 27 Championis a Past SPL Champion
if you're taking requests could you make me a PS custom avatar? i have a design in mind that i crudely made by overlaying bulbapedia sprites, basically i'd like it to be like that but for the snorlax to be laying down more horizontally and with the BW1 preschooler sitting on top of his belly rather than standing up. Also ideally it'd be the XY preschooler (guy in my avatar) instead of the BW1 preschooler, but the BW1 preschooler is probably easier to do so either's fine.

kinda like bughouse's custom avatar.

thanks in advance oo

Kalalokki

Sprite Leader
if you're taking requests could you make me a PS custom avatar? i have a design in mind that i crudely made by overlaying bulbapedia sprites, basically i'd like it to be like that but for the snorlax to be laying down more horizontally and with the BW1 preschooler sitting on top of his belly rather than standing up. Also ideally it'd be the XY preschooler (guy in my avatar) instead of the BW1 preschooler, but the BW1 preschooler is probably easier to do so either's fine.

kinda like bughouse's custom avatar.

thanks in advance oo
edit: noticed you said sitting so here's that too

Last edited:
hey man cool work. i was wondering if you could make a custom sprite for me for PS with this as your reference:

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)