NOC Laser Tag NOC signups

How would you prefer I parse it when a player vigs and is vigged on the same night?

• Negate the vigged player's shot

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Let the vigged player's shot go through (Multishot Failure still apllies)

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This laser tag equipment has been thoroughly inspected and approved to public use by Da Letter El and Uncle Sam.

Laser Tag NOC

This is an open public setup is based on the Get Your Own, Tex variant of the Texas Justice setup. Yes, Texas Justice is broken af. Yes, the variant is designed to unbreak total brokenness. Yes, it will be swingy. And yes, everyone will be vigs.

Get Your Own, Tex

n Mafia One-Shot vigilantes (No Faction Kill. They can all kill the same night if they want. That is allowed)
2n+1 Town One-Shot vigilantes

n > 1
Day Start.
Mafia wins in 1-1 endgame if each side has same number of shots left.

Mechanics: Mod selects one of the following as a means of preventing kills

• If 1 kill hits a player, they die. If more than one hits a player, they live and all shooters get their shots back
  • If an even number of bullets hits a player, he lives and his shooters get their shots back. If odd number hits a player, player dies and all shots are gone.

Regardless of which prevention method is chosen, any player has the option to gambit and shoot themself. Mafia can shoot each other if they want.

A few more important details:

• I will be using the Multishot Failure method of kill prevention in this game. (If 1 kill hits a player, they die. If more than one hits a player, they live and all shooters get their shots back) Odds and Evens is for math nerds and people who don't know how laser tag works.
  • Standard noc rules apply.
  • Day and night phases are 48/48.
  • The setup does include voting and lynching in the day phases.
  • Vigs may only shoot at night.
  • There will be a nonfatal flavor for lynches and viggings, as people dying during a game of laser tag is awkward af.
  • This game will be played with either 16 (11T/5M) or 19 (13T/6M) players.

Please consider voting in the poll above when you sign up.

Signups:

Jalmont
MoodyCloud
Earlio
Granny Pie
Da Letter El
Walrein
Asek
Haruno
Former Hope (low prio)
Metal Sonic
apricity
XnadrojX
Hawkie
Aubisio
Thetwinmasters
Blazade (low prio)

Subs:

shubaka17
Aura Guardian

Last edited:
If we get two more, I can bump Shub down to subs and start with 19 players. If we can't get two or more players before the poll closes, I'll bump Shub and Aura to subs and start with 16 players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)