LC Analysis Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be using this thread to post about any new, important information that pertains to LC analyses. That could include any of the following:
  • A new QC member is added
  • New LC analyses are eligible to be written
  • Someone has been rewarded for their LC C&C work with a Ladybug or Contributor badge
  • A Pokemon has been banned or added to the LC metagame, requiring analyses to be edited

Last edited:
Low priority analyses have been added!

We will continue to increase this list as analyses are written.
Low importance:
These analyses can be reserved by anybody who has not had an LC analysis rejected within the past month.

Numel
Spinarak
Tyrunt
Wynaut
Aron
Axew
Bulbasaur
Chespin
Dratini
Geodude
Goldeen
Inkay
Koffing
Purrloin
Teddiursa
Venipede
Budew
Cubone
Karrablast
Machop
Mankey
Nosepass
Remoraid
Togepi
Wimpod
Wingull
Wooper
Zorua
Gible
Klink
Pineco
Jangmo-o

Corporal Levi has decided to step down from his position as LC C&C Moderator. I just want to say a quick thanks to him for all of the hard work he's put into improving this subforum and in turn the smogdex. I know I'm gonna miss his help.

This means I'll be running the place on my own for at least a little while.

This'll probably be my last time posting here, I've decided to retired from LC C&C Mod.

It's getting close to 4 years since I originally joined the LC QC team and it's safe to say I just don't have the same drive to contribute that I used to. I don't plan on quitting anything else on the site and I might help out with QC every so often, but this'll be the end of my moderating days in the smoghorse subforum. Thank you to everyone that I've worked with throughout my time contributing here, I had some fun times, but I think it's time I leave the subforum in more capable and passionate hands.

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Analyses now have a required "credits" section

Please click the link above for details, but basically we are adding a section to all analyses that credits authors, qcers, and gpers and links to their smogon profiles. IF YOU HAVE AN ANALYSIS IN THE FORUM, PLEASE UPDATE IT NOW. If you have written published analyses and have cms access (read: a badge), it would be nice if you would start adding them to your published, gen 7 analyses. For now, this is a secondary priority.

Update: We now have a list of all QC members with their ID's for ease of credit-adding.
[Berks, 255030] [Coconut, 150971] [Corporal Levi, 55063] [dcae, 117693] [Fiend, 208173] [Hilomilo, 313384] [jake, 110102] [Merritt, 213064] [Nineage, 195129] [OP, 222566] [Quote, 21920] [Rowan, 36965] [sparktrain, 186721] [Star, 192282] [tahu, 107567] [Tricking, 234351] [Xayah, 167012]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)