Tournament LCPL Manager Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
March Madness is upon us, which means that LCPL is right around the corner. In approximately two weeks we'll have the main sign-up thread open, but for those of you that are interested in managing this season, this is the thread to apply. The process is simple: Simply fill out the form below and after a week or so the managers will be chosen. For reference, here are the returning managers from last season:

Corporal Levi
WaterlessMelon
OP
Jac
macle

Here's the form for you to fill out:

Code:
Why do you want to manage an LCPL team?

What qualifications or characteristics do you have that will allow you to be a great manager?

How do you feel about managers being able to play in LCPL?

Do you like frogs?
We'll be looking for three managers. I'll leave this open for about a week. Yeah, let's make a deadline of 11:59 pm EST on March 22nd. That works.

IF YOU AREN'T APPLYING TO BE A MANAGER DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD. YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED AND POSSIBLY INFRACTED.

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head

Because I had a lot of fun last year basically running the show (levi sucks). Would be fun and I'd be motivated as a manager. (Not too into playin every week this year)

What qualifications or characteristics do you have that will allow you to be a great manager?

Won lcpl once, played lc in spl twice, friends with most of the community and a lot of ppl outside as well

I'd certainly like to have the option to be able to sub in and maybe play a couple weeks.

Do you like frogs?

a big one banned me from the splc i went 5-0 in :[

GOAO

Banned deucer.
Why do you want to manage an LCPL team? jac and op are managing so i guess i can too
What qualifications or characteristics do you have that will allow you to be a great manager? im cool and i dont allow ghosting inside my team
How do you feel about managers being able to play in LCPL? unfair
Do you like frogs? no

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Managing last season was super fun, even though I didn't get to draft. I love the opportunity to work to build a team atmosphere that managing provides. I'm committed to taking the tournament seriously because I think it's super important to most of our community, and its overall super fun.

• Experience managing
  • On a lot of the time
  • Friendly with most of the community, including some groups that haven't played in many bigger tournaments like MDL.
  • I talk about LCPL way too much so you know I will be motivated!
  • Has never signed up to manage and then quit midseason
  • Probably won't rig draftbot
  • Will not draft a single player who promised to eat a sock and then did not
  • Probably will rig draftbot
I don't really mind one way or the other. I think it does end up being unfair given that good managers are not necessarily good players, but LCPL should be chill and I think if managers want to be able to play they should be allowed to. I think the idea of managers buying themselves for a small amount could work, but I think it should be discussed by managers once they are chosen.

Do you like frogs?
I am still an editor on http://gonefroggin.com macle you might want to fix this...

EDIT: Apparently PD drew on his body to get me to manage, not sure if this works in my favor...?

Last edited:

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
Managing provides a different experience than playing in an lcpl and i want to try it. I also feel my being good at shittalk and being the people's champ will contribute positively to the event by making sure people are engaged and the drama / excitement stays crisp week-to-week.

- i have experience working matchup-based games n shit
- i can create a friendly and inviting team atmosphere
- im not afraid to force my players into playing their games
- anti-ghosting
- excellent at casually shaming other managers for dick moves
- good at littlecup

id prefer em not, but would be fine if we did

Do you like frogs?
never lost a game of frogger in my life. even virtual frogs are that important to me.

Why do you want to manage an LCPL team? Everyone else is trashbag at auctions (macle constantly is the best drafter, WTF?) and I usually enjoy LCPL so I'd like to run a team.
Won twice, I know enough about the older metagames to help out , positive record in like every iteration of this tournament.
My preference would be that managers are able to 'buy' themselves for a cost.
Do you like frogs?
Frogblog takes up 75% of my weekly reading.

Conni

katharsis
I feel like I can get more involved and familiarize myself with other people in the community so I get to know everyone better which I really want to do because so far the LC community has really been nice to me and I want to make myself known by the community more, and I think LCPL is a good place for knowing each other more, also I personally like player leagues so this would also be a good experience for me.
I am very active, I can stay on for 5-6 hours + if anything happens and I always have Smogon, Discord, and PS on my tabs if anything happens and that it concerns me. I'm not the best at battling but I can at least be able to be active enough to manage a team effectively and I at least have enough experience to know what my teammates can do and what they want to do, and I'm not as hard as a manager not saying others are, I just want my team to have fun and try their best, not some crazed manager who wants their team to win no matter what, like I do have a competitive spirit, but I'm relaxed about winning or losing.
I don't mind either way.
Do you like frogs?
Yes, they have cool lifestyles and nature designs such as leaf or ground camouflage which I think is very neat, the glass frog is pretty cool because you can see its organs and its heart beating through its skin and I find that pretty fascinating. Also poisonous frogs have very pretty body skins with purple and colorful dots and its like art made by nature but I would not want to touch it because I'm going to die. Not a lot of frogs in Belgium though, also yes I have read the flogblog sometimes and it is pretty interesting.

I honestly feel as if I can make a very fun team environment given my school will be over the time LCPL starts. Somehow integrating myself into the singles community once again as a member of the community, not just some kind of God-king who will slay all of you in seasonals is very appealing to me. I would also like to show off my amazing pun-making capabilities in naming the team, or making puns related to said team name. This also guarantees I'm not playing BW every fucking match when I'm actually really good at SUMO.

If there's any time where I can be super involved with the LC community, it would be now. The timezone thing could be a small issue, but if Quote can do it TUO can do it too. The one team I managed involved me bringing a rag-tag squad of half-good and half utter shit players to the finals (pool of players included Caledrith, TCR, Moroccan memer, and my manager last year, you can decide which were the good players yourself.) I know a decent amount of the LC community, and definitely feel that I can turn it into a fun one. Memes tend to die out later in an LCPL season, and if I'm a manager the memes simply won't die.

Yay I can play SUMO

Do you like frogs?
I found it an insane coincidence that there was a guy with a frog avatar called 'ALT' on the Charizard discord and a guy called 'Imanalt' with the same frog avatar on the LC discord, I never made the connection.

so i can avoid the chance of not being drafted :(

Idk ill be less inactive i guess. I took a student leadership classes freshman year and i was valedictorian for my class in 8th grade ??

Managers should totally be able to play as long as they have to buy themselves for a reasonable amount

Do you like frogs?

Ye cantonese frog legs taste good af

i would actually really love the opportunity to be a manager tho. Ill put in the time and effort in and ill try hard to piece a playoff team together while also having fun at the same time :ppp pick me!

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've actual always wanted to manage a team for the opportunity to better connect with more people in the community and to test myself by trying to build a solid squad. I've never been too incredible in regards to actually battling and I'd love the opportunity to get really involved in this tournament without having to use a Heysup team to win every week.

I like to think that I'm very easy to get along with as a person and I think I could hold together a team with positive attitude and conflict resolution. I understand the basics of each tier and have a strategy for building a solid team.

I've never felt too strongly either way about this, mostly because it's so nice to have that sort of late-Sunday backup that's always ready to sub in. It gives teams managed by top level players like OP and Corporal Levi an advantage over teams managed by average battlers like me and Jac, but if you draft well that shouldn't matter. In short, I don't mind that it's allowed, but don't expect me to make heavy use of it!

Do you like frogs?
Yeah!

Sken

feet of clay
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

This is probably my favorite tour and I've already played on it three times, so I'd like to try a new perspective. I'm really into the lc community and I know pretty much everybody, as well as knowing many tour players. I'm a -kinda- experienced player and I could help my players preparing their respective games or testing. My English has also gone better and it's not that garbage anymore!

I have actual experience at managing as I've been an assman for 3 years in a row in multiple pokespain team tours and I think I'm good at auctions or making plans (I guess I can link stuff if you ask me to), and also helped the team when Levi died two LCPLs ago. I can make a good team enviornment and can actually help people prepare their games, and will try to get some chemistry between my players for them to be active. And finally, I've always disliked ghosting in tours. I basically know what I want a maganer to be like and I could be that guy.

I don't really like the idea but I wouldn't be opposed to it if it results to happen.

Do you like frogs?

total and absolute indifference, i like Aerow tho

i think it'd be fun i g

yeah i dont have much though i'm an SPL-level player so i guess there's that. i think i can put enough effort into it though i don't think i'm seen as the most level-headed user

that seems cool to me; dont really have an opinion on this tho

Do you like frogs?
poison frogs look fucking sick (in the good way)

this is a legitimate post btw LOL

Last edited:
Managing is really fun and I wasn't able to finish off my season with my CAPTT team due to real life issues, so I would like the chance to do so with a LCPL team.

I have plenty of spare time when LCPL starts, know what it takes to create a fun team environment, won't be a bad drafter like op and melon, and really easy to work with. I also led the scrub CAPTT team, but as I said before I had to leave due to stuff.

I don't mind but my opinion is that there should be either manager slot or the manager have to buy themselves in.

Do you like frogs?
I love frogs.

I want a team called The Crystal Onixes and draft all my friends. They will win

I host stuff and was on lcpl before ig.

Not unless they are bought by themselves for a decently high price.

Do you like frogs?
No not really, sorry. I still vote on frog blog stuff though.

I also strongly dislike OP and trash so I should have some credit.
edit
[15:04:12] tko: do u actualyl like frogs u idiot
[15:04:20] trash: only for a team

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
-
i like lc. i like it a lot. also, managing adds more depth to lcpl that i would enjoy.
-
have played lc for a very long time, knowledgeable of all lc metas, managed uupl 3 times, i am the best

-
very pro managers playing, i don't wanna manage if i can't play i guess. idc if i have to buy myself.

Do you like frogs?
-
no. worst animal on the planet imo, right behind platypi.

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
-
i've always had a strong passion for little cup. ever since briyella tutored me from an egg, i've always loved the tier and everything about it. I'm relatively active in the lc community and i think its time i give back.
-
6-3 overall in the past 2 lcpls. i learned from the best lc players in the world such as casedvictory, mambo, tcr, zf, sken and many more. whenever i'm put into the situation, i can become a very strong and compassionate leader, leading my team to the highest heights etc etc.

-
who else is gonna carry los mambos if im not on the team rofl

Do you like frogs?
-
meh

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
An LCPL managers is an individual or company who guides the professional career of artists in the entertainment industry. The responsibility of the talent manager is to oversee the day-to-day business affairs of an artist; advise and counsel talent concerning professional matters, long-term plans and personal decisions which may affect their career.
The roles and responsibilities of an LCPL manager vary slightly from industry to industry, as do the commissions to which the manager is entitled. For example, a music manager's duties differ from those managers who advise actors, writers, or directors. An LCPL manager can also help artists find an agent, or help them decide when to leave their current agent and identify who to select as a new agent. Players of LCPL have the authority to make deals for their clients while managers usually can only informally establish connections with producers and studios but do not have the ability to negotiate contracts.
An LCPL manager may handle career areas for bands, singers, and DJs. An LCPL manager may be hired by a musician or band, or the manager may discover the band, and the relationship is usually contractually bound with mutual assurances, warranties, performances guarantees, and so forth. The manager's main job is to help with determining decisions related to career moves, bookings, promotion, business deals, recording contracts, etc. The role of music managers can be extensive and may include similar duties to that of a press agent, promoter, booking agent, business manager (who are usually certified public accountants), tour managers, and sometimes even a personal assistant.
Manager's contracts, however, cannot license those responsibilities unto the manager in the same way a state license would empower the agent to do so. Therefore, conflicting areas of interest may arise unless those are clarified in the contract. That said, a manager should be able to read and understand and explain a contract and study up on the long-term implications of contractual agreements that they, the bands, and the people they do business with, enter into. Before the manager enters into an agreement with the band, their relationship may be regarded as competing for interest; after a good contract is signed, their interests, obligations and incentives are aligned, and the interest in success is shared.
Responsibilities of a music manager are often divided among many who manage various aspects of a musical career. With an unsigned act, music managers may assume multiple roles: graphic designer, publicist, promoter, and handling money and finances. As an artist's career develops, responsibilities may grow, and because of their percentage agreement with the band, the manager's income may grow as well.

An LCPL manager becomes important to managing the many different pieces that make up a career in Pokemon. The manager can assist singers, songwriters, and instrumentalists in molding a career, finding music producers, and developing relationships with record companies, publishers, agents, and the music-loving public. They should carefully consider when certain contributions have been made which would also entitle them to cowriting credits, Executive Producer credit, or Producer credit should they become involved in songwriting, financing works, or actually producing demos and recordings, and should carefully know these jobs and these fees should be considered either as separate from the contract, in addition to the contract, or as free to the musician as clarified in emails and the contract.
The duties of an active LCPL manager may include supporting the band's development of a reputation for the musician(s) and building a fan base, which may include mastering and launching a demo CD, developing and releasing press kits, planning promotional activities, creating social network identities for bands, and booking shows. A music manager may be present during recording sessions and should support the artist during the creative process while not interfering between the artist and the producer, but musicians may also find valuable feedback in the extra pair of ears and this should be carefully considered as well. The manager may gain access to a recording studio, photographers, and promotions. He or she will see that CD labels, posters, and promotional materials appropriately represent the band or artist, and that press kits are released in a timely manner to appropriate media. Launching a CD with complementary venues and dates is also a music manager's responsibility.
Among all the business and professional responsibilities that LCPL managers assume; they also become a pseudo parent for the group and help with personal matters usually. This is both for the psyche of the group and to ensure that things are running smoothly.
Early on in an artist's career, the different facets of management and marketing fall upon either the band itself or, if they have one, their manager. Because the band or artist is relatively unknown initially, promotion, booking, and touring are minimal. A new music manager begins by establishing a clear understanding of what the artist(s) want. This can be accomplished through either a written or verbal contract. An LCPL manager's first task is to solidify all artist development aspects and then concentrate on product development.

As technology has advanced, the music industry has consequently undergone a drastic change in the way it operates. The internet has made it both easier and harder to attract the attention of fans and the press, as both outreach increase but industry saturation increases. “The sale of pre-recorded music has diminished, but there’s so much more that’s going on. You can’t focus on what’s not working when there are so many other opportunities.” Social media is a common form of online networking for managers, and platforms such as MySpace, Facebook, Beatport, Bandcamp, SoundCloud, and YouTube have been noted in the press for their use in networking in the music industry. Other fields such as business may use more common websites such as LinkedIn or Google+, while networking on behalf of a client. Not everyone is so optimistic about the role of social media in the Pokemon industry. In his article, “Why LCPL Will Be Saved By Coconut”, Wes Davenport suggests that the role of social media in the industry “has been grossly inflated”. In the article, Davenport quotes Jon Ostrow saying, “Social media is a conversation tool – that’s it”, acknowledging that there is potential for sparking conversation and building a fan base, but suggesting that social media does not necessarily live up to the potential for success that people in our modern culture seem to give credit.

nah

Do you like frogs?

A frog is any member of a diverse and largely carnivorous group of short-bodied, tailless amphibians composing the order Anura (Ancient Greek an-, without + oura, tail). The oldest fossil "proto-frog" appeared in the early Triassic of Madagascar, but molecular clock dating suggests their origins may extend further back to the Permian, 265 million years ago. Frogs are widely distributed, ranging from the tropics to subarctic regions, but the greatest concentration of species diversity is in tropical rainforests. There are approximately 4,800 recorded species, accounting for over 85% of extant amphibian species. They are also one of the five most diverse vertebrate orders.
The body plan of an adult frog is generally characterized by a stout body, protruding eyes, cleft tongue, limbs folded underneath, and the absence of a tail in adults. Besides living in fresh water and on dry land, the adults of some species are adapted for living underground or in trees. The skin of the frog is glandular, with secretions ranging from distasteful to toxic. Warty species of frog tend to be called toads but the distinction between frogs and toads is based on informal naming conventions concentrating on the warts rather than taxonomy or evolutionary history; some toads are more closely related to frogs than to other toads. Frogs' skins vary in colour from well-camouflaged dappled brown, grey and green to vivid patterns of bright red or yellow and black to advertise toxicity and warn off predators. Frogs typically lay their eggs in water. The eggs hatch into aquatic larvae called tadpoles that have tails and internal gills. They have highly specialized rasping mouth parts suitable for herbivorous, omnivorous or planktivorous diets. The life cycle is completed when they metamorphose into adults. A few species deposit eggs on land or bypass the tadpole stage. Adult frogs generally have a carnivorous diet consisting of small invertebrates, but omnivorous species exist and a few feed on fruit. Frogs are extremely efficient at converting what they eat into body mass. They are an important food source for predators and part of the food web dynamics of many of the world's ecosystems. The skin is semi-permeable, making them susceptible to dehydration, so they either live in moist places or have special adaptations to deal with dry habitats. Frogs produce a wide range of vocalizations, particularly in their breeding season, and exhibit many different kinds of complex behaviours to attract mates, to fend off predators and to generally survive. Frogs are valued as food by humans and also have many cultural roles in literature, symbolism and religion. Frog populations have declined significantly since the 1950s. More than one third of species are considered to be threatened with extinction and over one hundred and twenty are believed to have become extinct since the 1980s. The number of malformations among frogs is on the rise and an emerging fungal disease, chytridiomycosis, has spread around the world. Conservation biologists are working to understand the causes of these problems and to resolve them. The name frog derives from Old English frogga, abbreviated to frox, forsc, and frosc, probably deriving from Proto-Indo-European preu = "to jump". About 88% of amphibian species are classified in the order Anura. These include around 4,810 species in 33 families, of which the Leptodactylidae (1,100 spp.), Hylidae (800 spp.) and Ranidae (750 spp.) are the richest in species. The use of the common names "frog" and "toad" has no taxonomic justification. From a classification perspective, all members of the order Anura are frogs, but only members of the family Bufonidae are considered "true toads". The use of the term "frog" in common names usually refers to species that are aquatic or semi-aquatic and have smooth, moist skins; the term "toad" generally refers to species that are terrestrial with dry, warty skins. There are numerous exceptions to this rule. The European fire-bellied toad (Bombina bombina) has a slightly warty skin and prefers a watery habitat whereas the Panamanian golden frog (Atelopus zeteki) is in the toad family Bufonidae and has a smooth skin. The Anura include all modern frogs and any fossil species that fit within the anuran definition. The characteristics of anuran adults include: 9 or fewer presacral vertebrae, the presence of a urostyle formed of fused vertebrae, no tail, a long and forward-sloping ilium, shorter fore limbs than hind limbs, radius and ulna fused, tibia and fibula fused, elongated ankle bones, absence of a prefrontal bone, presence of a hyoid plate, a lower jaw without teeth (with the exception of Gastrotheca guentheri) consisting of three pairs of bones (angulosplenial, dentary, and mentomeckelian, with the last pair being absent in Pipoidea),an unsupported tongue, lymph spaces underneath the skin, and a muscle, the protractor lentis, attached to the lens of the eye. The anuran larva or tadpole has a single central respiratory spiracle and mouthparts consisting of keratinous beaks and denticles. Frogs and toads are broadly classified into three suborders: Archaeobatrachia, which includes four families of primitive frogs; Mesobatrachia, which includes five families of more evolutionary intermediate frogs; and Neobatrachia, by far the largest group, which contains the remaining 24 families of modern frogs, including most common species throughout the world. The Neobatrachia suborder is further divided into the two superfamilies Hyloidea and Ranoidea. This classification is based on such morphological features as the number of vertebrae, the structure of the pectoral girdle, and the morphology of tadpoles. While this classification is largely accepted, relationships among families of frogs are still debated. Some species of anurans hybridize readily. For instance, the edible frog (Pelophylax esculentus) is a hybrid between the pool frog (P. lessonae) and the marsh frog (P. ridibundus). The fire-bellied toads Bombina bombina and B. variegata are similar in forming hybrids. These are less fertile than their parents, giving rise to a hybrid zone where the hybrids are prevalent. The origins and evolutionary relationships between the three main groups of amphibians are hotly debated. A molecular phylogeny based on rDNA analysis dating from 2005 suggests that salamanders and caecilians are more closely related to each other than they are to frogs and the divergence of the three groups took place in the Paleozoic or early Mesozoic before the breakup of the supercontinent Pangaea and soon after their divergence from the lobe-finned fishes. This would help account for the relative scarcity of amphibian fossils from the period before the groups split. Another molecular phylogenetic analysis conducted about the same time concluded that lissamphibians first appeared about 330 million years ago and that the temnospondyl-origin hypothesis is more credible than other theories. The neobatrachians seemed to have originated in Africa/India, the salamanders in East Asia and the caecilians in tropical Pangaea. Other researchers, while agreeing with the main thrust of this study, questioned the choice of calibration points used to synchronise the data. They proposed that the date of lissamphibian diversification should be placed in the Permian, rather less than 300 million years ago, a date in better agreement with the palaeontological data. A further study in 2011 using both extinct and living taxa sampled for morphological, as well as molecular data, came to the conclusion that Lissamphibia is monophyletic and that it should be nested within Lepospondyli rather than within Temnospondyli. The study postulated that Lissamphibia originated no earlier than the late Carboniferous, some 290 to 305 million years ago. The split between Anura and Caudata was estimated as taking place 292 million years ago, rather later than most molecular studies suggest, with the caecilians splitting off 239 million years ago. In 2008, Gerobatrachus hottoni, a temnospondyl with many frog- and salamander-like characteristics, was discovered in Texas. It dated back 290 million years and was hailed as a missing link, a stem batrachian close to the common ancestor of frogs and salamanders, consistent with the widely accepted hypothesis that frogs and salamanders are more closely related to each other (forming a clade called Batrachia) than they are to caecilians. However, others have suggested that Gerobatrachus hottoni was only a dissorophoid temnospondyl unrelated to extant amphibians.
Salientia (Latin salere (salio), "to jump") is the name of the total group that includes modern frogs in the order Anura as well as their close fossil relatives, the "proto-frogs" or "stem-frogs". The common features possessed by these proto-frogs include 14 presacral vertebrae (modern frogs have eight or 9), a long and forward-sloping ilium in the pelvis, the presence of a frontoparietal bone, and a lower jaw without teeth. The earliest known amphibians that were more closely related to frogs than to salamanders are Triadobatrachus massinoti, from the early Triassic period of Madagascar (about 250 million years ago), and Czatkobatrachus polonicus, from the Early Triassic of Poland (about the same age as Triadobatrachus). The skull of Triadobatrachus is frog-like, being broad with large eye sockets, but the fossil has features diverging from modern frogs. These include a longer body with more vertebrae. The tail has separate vertebrae unlike the fused urostyle or coccyx in modern frogs. The tibia and fibula bones are also separate, making it probable that Triadobatrachus was not an efficient leaper.
The earliest known "true frogs" that fall into the anuran lineage proper all lived in the early Jurassic period. One such early frog species, Prosalirus bitis, was discovered in 1995 in the Kayenta Formation of Arizona and dates back to the Early Jurassic epoch (199.6 to 175 million years ago), making Prosalirus somewhat more recent than Triadobatrachus. Like the latter, Prosalirus did not have greatly enlarged legs, but had the typical three-pronged pelvic structure of modern frogs. Unlike Triadobatrachus, Prosalirus had already lost nearly all of its tail and was well adapted for jumping. Another Early Jurassic frog is Vieraella herbsti, which is known only from dorsal and ventral impressions of a single animal and was estimated to be 33 mm (1.3 in) from snout to vent. Notobatrachus degiustoi from the middle Jurassic is slightly younger, about 155–170 million years old. The main evolutionary changes in this species involved the shortening of the body and the loss of the tail. The evolution of modern Anura likely was complete by the Jurassic period. Since then, evolutionary changes in chromosome numbers have taken place about 20 times faster in mammals than in frogs, which means speciation is occurring more rapidly in mammals. Frog fossils have been found on all continents except Antarctica, but biogeographic evidence suggests they also inhabited Antarctica in an earlier era when the climate was warmer.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
The sad truth is that some teams have to win and some have to lose. My team would undoubtedly lose every week, which would make the other teams feel better about themselves. For the cost of making one team (my own team) suffer from humiliating losses and uncontrollable depression, I would be making the other seven teams increase the size of their epeens. I believe in making a happier world and me as a manager would clearly result in a net happiness increase of LCPL players.

I was a CAPtain in CAPTT so I have managerial experience. I was the host of CAPTT's first season. I'm a forum mod and a ps roomowner. I've been drafted in LCPL twice and have a 100% win rate of the matches I've played.

But I also realize that LC and specifically LCPL managing is a lot different than the land of CAP. LC has a different currency than those of respect and hardwork that is flowing from the eternal springs of CAP. I fully realize that memes hold the highest power and authority in LC. Thus, I am completely willing to scrap the behaviors and skills I've gained from all of my past, lengthy, and many leadership positions that I've had within the esteemed CAP world.

Instead, I will aim to be the best at being the worst manager in LCPL history. It is only through the whimsy and humor of gible and rufflet meme teams that I will gain LC fame, so why bother trying to actually win?

I believe the playable formats for LCPL should be 3 SuMO LC, 1 XY LC, 1 DPP LC, and BW LC sucks balls so the last slot should be a Meme Off. Managers should only be allowed to play in the Meme Off format, though they can slot in other members of their team to fill that slot if it is needed.

Do you like frogs?
Yeah sure, they taste just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)