Little Cup Open II - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
won g1 and lost g2, and had the craziest time of my life g3(lost), sorry if I was pretty dickish on the activity wins, should have taken it xD. g3 proves how meta sucks with teams xDDD. AerialAceTM40 outbluffed me in a mirror match so I concede. ggz

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
speakin of me i won in 2 vs elodin ggs thx for puttin up with my shitty scheduling ability

bring me the next fite

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Won 2-0 against Eo, the first one was by far the best game i've played in all Slam, while I lucked him to hell in second, sorry about that and ggs.

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Heist has been online with me a few times but has not responded to my recent posts.
I am literally on PS every day, even from work on my entire 12 hour shift.

Activity

Edit: According to Heist's post in the Ubers Open thread, he has thrown his Ubers match as well as this one with me for LC Open. I was looking forward to playing him, but I guess he has important irl matters keeping him busy/away or something. I honestly do not feel that I deserve to advance. I want to at least give him time to change his mind. I'll try talking with him later about it, and I'll give him until the deadline to reconsider his forfeit. I hope everything is alright. </3

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-ubers-open-semifinals.3490398/page-2#post-4920806

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)