Lori's Breeding Grounds [Temporarily Closed; WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I am able to trade you a Ha squirtle with the egg moves: Aura sphere, aqua ring, dragon pulse and water spout in exchange for the elekid you have listed on the front page. Just tell me if you accept the trade :)

Hello! I am able to trade you a Ha squirtle with the egg moves: Aura sphere, aqua ring, dragon pulse and water spout in exchange for the elekid you have listed on the front page. Just tell me if you accept the trade :)
Hello there! Squirtle is one of my breeding projects I am currently doing, so unfortunately I can't accept the trade. ^^' Do you have anything else though?

Hmmm in terms of egg moves I could also offer ferroseed with leech seed and stealth rock? I may also breed 2 more egg moves onto if you like, I'm pretty sure I can definitely breed spikes onto it.

That's okay

Your ferroseed is finished, also please nickname the elekid "Andrew"

Just tell me when you are online my IGN is Andrew and my friend code is 5413-0690-9307

Last edited:
As of now I am not too interested in them. I am looking for a zubat and gastly with different egg moves.

Hey there, sorry for the late reply. It was already late at my time so I had to go sleep. My FC and IGN is in the OP. Do let me know your IGN as well.
So the zubats and gastly?

I'll be able to trade in the next hour; right now I'm a bit busy doing something. I'll let you know when I can, though.

Ah, I mean that I would like a zubat and ghastly, but unfortunately not interested in the ones you have since I am looking for different egg moves of them.
Have you got anything else though?
I have another wide spread of Dream Ball Pikemon, but id have to check, if they have HA and Egg Moves

I'll be able to trade in the next hour; right now I'm a bit busy doing something. I'll let you know when I can, though.

Ah, I mean that I would like a zubat and ghastly, but unfortunately not interested in the ones you have since I am looking for different egg moves of them.
Have you got anything else though?
I'm free the entire day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)