NOC Lover's Dance: Engagement Party Game Thread (Mafia win)

How is me defending him hurting the situation? i think its the opposite actually

why is neon posting stuff that pisses people off? For attention. Why does he want attention? well we dont know but if he wants it we should give it to him since it sucks to be ignored.

Someone who is already ostracized by the community. You dont bring them into the community by shitting on them more.
its one thing to encourage him to change his behavior, but your defending him and criticizing of people who are justifiably frustrated by not just him being obnoxious but his refusal to change anything about that despite of the reactions to him is enabling him to continue his behavior. thats the problem

ive never in my life seen someone say we should give the attention seeking person attention and thats gonna solve the problem. like i see your point and i feel like this could be true if his ways at garnering attention werent obnoxious and discomforting to the people around him

heres the thing. the harsh truth is that im not really sure i want neon brought into the community. thats not for me to decide so im not going to directly stop people from trying to do so if thats something theyre going to choose to put effort into. i dont have any authority here. but i am going to say i personally disagree and will not change how i react to him if he keeps doing the same thing hes been doing

heres the thing. the harsh truth is that im not really sure i want neon brought into the community. thats not for me to decide so im not going to directly stop people from trying to do so if thats something theyre going to choose to put effort into. i dont have any authority here. but i am going to say i personally disagree and will not change how i react to him if he keeps doing the same thing hes been doing
I have never once agreed with psy on anything before this sentence

its one thing to encourage him to change his behavior, but your defending him and criticizing of people who are justifiably frustrated by not just him being obnoxious but his refusal to change anything about that despite of the reactions to him is enabling him to continue his behavior. thats the problem

ive never in my life seen someone say we should give the attention seeking person attention and thats gonna solve the problem. like i see your point and i feel like this could be true if his ways at garnering attention werent obnoxious and discomforting to the people around him

well said. hes been banned from multiple other communities (including those in circus maximus) before and ive not rly seen any improvement from the behavior that gets him banned
also mafia won wow what a surprise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)