Luxpluff's Trade Thread

Hello there, thanks for coming by. I can give you both the Pokémon you requested (Mild Kyurem for Eonatator, DW Thundurus & Timid Virizion for Shiraanri) for free. I'm currently busy with university, so I'd only be able to trade starting next weekend, however. Let me know if this works for you. :)

And welcome to Smogon!
Wow really? That is extremely kind and generous of you, next weekend sure works for me too. Thanks a bunch and for the warm welcome!

Hello there, thanks for coming by. I can give you both the Pokémon you requested (Mild Kyurem for Eonatator, DW Thundurus & Timid Virizion for Shiraanri) for free. I'm currently busy with university, so I'd only be able to trade starting next weekend, however. Let me know if this works for you. :)

And welcome to Smogon!
Wow that is sooo generous of you :D thank you very much. I'd like to owe you a favor in return. Im currently making Lux-ball Jolly Gibles, going for a 5 IV, maybe you'd accept one when Im done :) please let me know. I've wanted a pink Virizion for ages ^^ Next weekend Friday/Saturday works for me. I live in Denmark so theres a big time difference, let me know what time is best for you and which timezone you are in.

Thank you very much again.

CMT for:
Shiny Hasty Dive Ball Mew
Shiny Timid Raikou
Shiny Bold Suicune
Shiny Bold Lugia
Shiny Timid Mewtwo

If you can nickname the ones after Mew~.

(Though my Thread needs updating after a long hiatus...)

Last edited:
Hey Luxpluff,
1st let me say this is an awesome trade thread you've got here! Although I'm still one of smogons newer members with literally 0 trading history here, I'm pretty positive to have a chance on getting into a deal with you! I already completed a rare Pokemon trade with Pokeguy, if you want some reference maybe.

Here's what cought my view:
#329-#330 - Vibrava & Flygon
ID: 61755 | OT: Vini
Ability: Levitate | Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Moves: Sand Tomb | Supersonic | DragonBreath | Defog
Vibrava Level 45 UT ♀ | Non-Redis
Safari Zone abuse (Retail, Soul Silver).
Defog Flygon is exclusive to Gen IV.

#227 - Skarmory
ID: 22992 | OT: Vini
Ability: Sturdy | Nature: Bold
IVs: 31 | x | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Moves: Counter | Defog | Tailwind | Stealth Rock
Skarmory Level 30 UT ♂ | Non-Redis
Emulator abuse (Fire Red).
Counter is a Gen III tutor. Defog is exclusive to Gen IV.
Warp code and buy Luxury/Nest balls code used.

What I could offer:

Name: Zapdos Game: AS | OT: Aldora (IGN Cloé)
Ability: Static | Nature: Timid
IVs: HP 31 | Atk 23 | Def 31 | SpA 31 | SpD 31 | Spe 30 -> HP Ice
Moves: Discharge | Thunder Shock | Rain Dance | Agility
Zapdos Level 70 UT | Only Pokeguy and I can trade this. I SRd this myself (proofvideo)

Name: Dialga Game: AS | OT: 데세르시티
Ability: Telepathy | Nature: Modest
IVs: HP 26 | Atk 00 | Def 29 | SpA 31 | SpD 31 | Spe 30 -> HP Ice
Moves: Overheat | Roar of Time | Metal Burst | Flash Canon
Zapdos Level 100 UT | I got this in a trade with a very very trustworthy young woman in a german forum. She told me she had to buy a korean calendar in order to get the event code.

I'm looking forward to a reply. Let me know what you think about these - best greetings to you! :-)

Last edited:
CMT for:
Shiny Hasty Dive Ball Mew
Shiny Timid Raikou
Shiny Bold Suicune
Shiny Bold Lugia
Shiny Timid Mewtwo

If you can nickname the ones after Mew~.

(Though my Thread needs updating after a long hiatus...)
Hi, thanks for coming by. I have just arrived from a trip and am pretty exhausted, but I'll definitely take a look at your thread when I have the time. I'll let you know. :)

Hey Luxpluff,
1st let me say this is an awesome trade thread you've got here! Although I'm still one of smogons newer members with literally 0 trading history here, I'm pretty positive to have a chance on getting into a deal with you! I already completed a rare Pokemon trade with Pokeguy, if you want some reference maybe.

Here's what cought my view:
#329-#330 - Vibrava & Flygon
ID: 61755 | OT: Vini
Ability: Levitate | Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Moves: Sand Tomb | Supersonic | DragonBreath | Defog
Vibrava Level 45 UT ♀ | Non-Redis
Safari Zone abuse (Retail, Soul Silver).
Defog Flygon is exclusive to Gen IV.

#227 - Skarmory

[...]
Hi there, welcome to Smogon! Thanks for the compliment :)

I'm afraid I have no interest in the Pokémon you offered, but you can have the Vibrava and Skarmory for free. I have a decent amount of Pokémon I need to clone and transfer to Gen VI, so I'll let you know when I have your Pokémon ready. (Should take a couple days)

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for coming by. I have just arrived from a trip and am pretty exhausted, but I'll definitely take a look at your thread when I have the time. I'll let you know. :)

Hi there, welcome to Smogon! Thanks for the compliment :)

I'm afraid I have no interest in the Pokémon you offered, but you can have the Vibrava and Skarmory for free. I have a decent amount of Pokémon I need to clone and transfer to Gen VI, so I'll let you know when I have your Pokémon ready. (Should take a couple days)
Thanks, I've been warm welcomed! :)

No - seriously?? Although it feels pretty bad not being able to give you anything in return! Please let me know if there is ever something I could do for you (breedables or EV Training) - I'd be happy to do such for you!!

Thanks so much, I'd take good care of your Pokémon for sure!!
Best greetings 2U and thanks for the fast and gentle reply. :-)

Hi - I was checking the thread but must have missed when you were available :) what timezone are you in, perhaps I can suggest some trade times? thank you in advance.[/quote]

Hi - I was checking the thread but must have missed when you were available :) what timezone are you in, perhaps I can suggest some trade times? thank you in advance.
My timezone is Brazil GMT-3, but I keep checking the website throughout the day. Anytime you see me online, just shout me.

Okay, then never mind on Raikou.
Alright, I'll let you know when the others are nicknamed and transfered.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings Mr.Luxpluff,

I am genuinely interested in the following of your Pokémon:

#111-#112 & #464 - Rhyhorn, Rhydon & Rhyperior
ID: 47642 | OT: Vini
Ability: Rock Head | Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 30 | 31
Moves: Rollout | Body Slam | Mimic | Double-edge
Rhyhorn Level 27 UT ♂ | Non-Redis
Emulator abuse (Sapphire). Ability becomes Solid Rock when evolved in Gen IV or V.

Is it possible to nickname it Kilowog?

I have slight doubts that you will find anything you like in my thread, but one can always ask, right?
A link to my thread is in my signature.

Last edited:
Hey there Mr.Luxpluff,

I am genuinely interested in the following of your Pokémon:

#111-#112 & #464 - Rhyhorn, Rhydon & Rhyperior
ID: 47642 | OT: Vini
Ability: Rock Head | Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 30 | 31
Moves: Rollout | Body Slam | Mimic | Double-edge
Rhyhorn Level 27 UT ♂ | Non-Redis
Emulator abuse (Sapphire). Ability becomes Solid Rock when evolved in Gen IV or V.

Is it possible to nickname it Kilowog?

[...]
Hi, thanks for coming by. I'm afraid I didn't see anything I need, but you can have the Rhyhorn for free. It will take me a while to nickname and transfer it all the way from Gen III, however. :)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi, thanks for coming by. I'm afraid I didn't see anything I need, but you can have the Rhyhorn for free. It will take me a while to nickname and transfer it all the way from Gen III, however. :)
Greetings,

Sure thing, as a matter of fact I watch your thread a lot actually, you got an amazing collection.
Thank you very much for the generous offer, you can't begin to imagine how much it means to me.
No worries, always feel free to take your time, I'm not in a hurry.

On a side note however, I'm currently planning on significantly expanding my thread soon.
Now that I know my TSV I'm going to add plenty of nice self-bred Shinies in a foreseeable future.
If something ever catches your eye in my thread, feel free to let me know and you can have it.
I always like to adequately reciprocate generous favors from others.

Again, all of my genuine gratitude!

Last edited:

#227 - Skarmory

Hey I would be interested in this Skarmory. If you would be interested in anything in my trade thread tell me. If not that is perfectly fine!

Hey I would be interested in this Skarmory. If you would be interested in anything in my trade thread tell me. If not that is perfectly fine!
Hi there, thanks for coming by. Regarding your Genesect:

SteveKanonfreak said:

Pokemon: (#649) Genesect
OT: Plasma Id No: 10072
Nature: Hasty Ability: Download
Level: 15
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV: -
Moves: Techno Blast, Magnet Bomb, Solar Beam, Signal Beam
Did this come from a legit wondercard or was it injected?

Also, do you want the Nest Ball or the Luxury Ball Skarmory?

Hello Luxpluff! I'm Highly interested in your shiny mew defogger and in your shiny deoxys A in a luxury ball. Can I propose you one of my rngd legendarys?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)