Lyop's 7th Gen Trade Shop (updated 12/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am interested in some of your stuff (alola exclusives mostly, mimikyu minior drampa).
Please CMT :)

I have one available now. I'll send you a message to coordinate trading.

I already have versions of the breedable pokemon in your thread. Would you be willing to trade a Tapu Lele? I would breed you a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Dratini.
I can do that. Gonna be busy till Sunday though, can we sort out when to trade then?

Interested in Pikipek!
Sounds good! Do you want to trade spitbacks? Gonna finish my Gible right now and going to breed Pikipek after! I don't know if I'll finish it today though, almost midnight here and I'm kinda tired xP I'll send you a PM when I'm done (probably tomorrow ^^)!

Sounds good! Do you want to trade spitbacks? Gonna finish my Gible right now and going to breed Pikipek after! I don't know if I'll finish it today though, almost midnight here and I'm kinda tired xP I'll send you a PM when I'm done (probably tomorrow ^^)!
I would rather trade for perfect 5 IVs, if possible. Tomorrow is fine, probably won't be able to get online soon.

Yes I'm sorry. Nature jolly. Ability can be either strong jaw or dazzling
I'd like strong jaw, please. I won't be able to breed the Drampa until much later today or early tomorrow (PST). If that's okay, I'll message you when it's ready!

I'd like strong jaw, please. I won't be able to breed the Drampa until much later today or early tomorrow (PST). If that's okay, I'll message you when it's ready!
That works for me. ill pm you my friend code now an let me know when you're ready

Hi, I really want a Dratini with Marvel Scale. That you may be interested I have a 6IV Male Dratini - Shed Skin - Relaxed that I use to breed good IV's in Dratini egg group

Hi, I really want a Dratini with Marvel Scale. That you may be interested I have a 6IV Male Dratini - Shed Skin - Relaxed that I use to breed good IV's in Dratini egg group
Sorry, don't need a 6IV Dratini. However, I have a lot of breedjects with Marvel Scale lying around. I can give you one for free. Send me a PM if you would like one.

CMT for Togepi, Minior, and Mareanie. I also have all the Lucky Eggs and Ability Capsules you could possibly need, cloned from the original.

Do note that in the spoiler in my thread I keep a list of stuff that's yet to be bred, most of which is 4-5IV.

CMT for Togepi, Minior, and Mareanie. I also have all the Lucky Eggs and Ability Capsules you could possibly need, cloned from the original.

Do note that in the spoiler in my thread I keep a list of stuff that's yet to be bred, most of which is 4-5IV.
Would you be able to do 4-5IV breedjects of Oranguru, Togedemaru, and Sandygast (in the spoiler section of your thread) with Lucky Eggs on them? For perfect 5IV Togepi, Minior, and Mareanie.

I really like your Togepi and Minior are you interested in any of the following:

Wishiwashi@Dive Ball
Schooling
Quiet
31/31/31/31/31/X

Jangmo-o@Level Ball
Bulletproof
Jolly
31/31/31/X/31/31

Stufful@Love Ball
Cute Charm (Unnerve)
Adamant
31/31/31/X/31/31

EDIT: If none of these catch your fancy please let me know some breed projects I do for ya.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)