Big Mafia Mafia 3 - Game Over, Big City + A Fairy + Ditto Win!

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
vote kansas

I’m gonna make an incredibly wild hot take prediction, which is that town will win this game. The Curator wasn’t even the most broken role I received on town lol

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Day 4

Just gonna call the day at this point.

You all surround Kansas aka Celever and remove him forcibly from existence.
UncleSam said:
Dear Celever, you are The Anarchist.

Alias: Kansas.

Down with the government, down with society, down with the system, down with all the rotten corrupt structures that are poisoning this world. Not sure what will happen afterwards, but that’s no biggie.

Every night, you may submit “NX - Smear <Alias>”. You may submit an alternate role PM that will be revealed for <Alias> on inspection or death from there on out. This will take priority over any other similar actions. These fake PMs will cease to exist and any fake flips will be revealed in the event of your death.

For each fake flip, you will gain .5 votes in the daily vote. Additionally, you will gain .5 votes per misvote (i.e. Big City member who dies via the daily vote).

You can see the truth, and will always privately have the true identity of anyone who dies revealed to you.

Because you live off the grid, you cannot be found at night except by killers. You are immune to all non-killing night actions.

You are allied with yourself. You win if the Big City is eliminated while you are still alive.
In light of this, you go back and take a look at the bodies of Joey (New Mexico) and Blazade (North Dakota):
UncleSam said:
Dear joey, you are The Bus Driver.

Alias: New Mexico.

You’re a normal working joe bus driver, transporting citizens around this place called the Big City.

Each night you may submit “NX - Transport <Alias1> to <Alias2>”. You will swap these two players, and anyone targeting <Alias1> will instead target <Alias2> and vice-versa.

If you redirect a killer by using your ability, you will be able to ID their alias. You will also be told how many total people you transported each night.

You are allied with the Big City. You win if the Big City eliminates all threats.
UncleSam said:
Dear Blazade, you are The Psychopath.

Alias: North Dakota.

You are a bloodthirsty murderer, intent on massacring all who stand in your way. Or so the news reports say. The truth is that you’re just bored and better than everybody else, and what better way to show it than to reign supreme over the smoldering ashes that the rest of these peons call a ‘Big City’?

Each night, you may submit “NX - Dismember <Alias>. You will slowly dismember <Alias> in a cruel and painful fashion, ultimately killing them. This has the highest priority of any killing action in the game.

As you are a genius and clearly more capable than anyone else, you are able to instantly see through the true nature of any person you see. Each night, you may also submit "NX - Glance at <Alias>. You will learn the full role PM of <Alias>, bypassing any effects in the game that can hide their true identity, abilities and alliance.

Right now you are simply treating the current situation unfolding in the Big City as a mildly amusing game, and so you have yet to begin exerting even a fraction of what you are truly capable of. For every three players you successfully kill, you will progressively get more serious and unlock more powerful abilities.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are the last player standing.
I will be assuming that all users outside of ariadne would have voted for Kansas. ariadne is alias D.C.

It is now Night 4. Night 4 will end in 30.5 hours, or at 6 PM PST on 3/16.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Night 4:

You wake up to four deaths.

South Carolina, or Da Letter El, was killed via being dismembered painfully.
Maryland, aka Flyhn, was killed by being triple tapped by a profesisonal killer.
California, aka Jalmont, has been jailed permanently by the FBI. He was a standard Cartel Goon.
Finally, Virginia, aka HydrogenHydreigon, was shot through the heart.

The three non-California deaths were (fill in the respective username / alias combos):
UncleSam said:
Dear <user>, you are The Psychopath.

Alias: <alias>.

You are a bloodthirsty murderer, intent on massacring all who stand in your way. Or so the news reports say. The truth is that you’re just bored and better than everybody else, and what better way to show it than to reign supreme over the smoldering ashes that the rest of these peons call a ‘Big City’?

Each night, you may submit “NX - Dismember <Alias>. You will slowly dismember <Alias> in a cruel and painful fashion, ultimately killing them. This has the highest priority of any killing action in the game.

As you are a genius and clearly more capable than anyone else, you are able to instantly see through the true nature of any person you see. Each night, you may also submit "NX - Glance at <Alias>. You will learn the full role PM of <Alias>, bypassing any effects in the game that can hide their true identity, abilities and alliance.

Right now you are simply treating the current situation unfolding in the Big City as a mildly amusing game, and so you have yet to begin exerting even a fraction of what you are truly capable of. For every three players you successfully kill, you will progressively get more serious and unlock more powerful abilities.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are the last player standing.
Finally, the morning report:
Morning Report said:
What's new, Virginia?
We're coming after you.
You're gonna solve that mystery.
I see you, Virginia;
The trail leads back to you.
What's new, Virginia?

What's new, Virginia?
We're gonna follow you.
We see you, Virginia;
We're coming after you.
What's new, Virginia?

Don't look back!
You may find another clue.
The Virgin snacks* will be waiting here for you.

What's new, Virginia?
We're coming after you.
I see you, Virginia;
The trail leads back to you.
What's new, Virginia?

Na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na

I see you targeting South Carolina!

Na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na
What's new, Virginia?
It is now Day 5. Day 5 ends in 24 hours, or at 6 PM PST on 3/17.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
send all results please
No.

SORRY FOLKS, TOWN'S BEING OVERRUN!

That's right! Through our forces combined, we the mafia have managed to assemble enough members that we have majority. We think. Issue is none of you fuckers know who each other are. Now I'm not gonna out our members in case my maths is wrong or in case there's some way in the game that this doesn't work BUT if you have a GOON ROLE PM you must RISE. WE CAN WIN THIS RIGHT NOW.

Vote Maine

TRUST IN THE PROCESS. WE HAVE ASSURED VICTORY.

We shall cull the remaining aliases from East to West... I think. Not gonna lie my geography is real bad. Maine's very East though so we're probably good to vote on this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)