March Madness 2016 Edition

Did Michigan State get robbed of a #1 seed?

• Yes

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's that time of year again. This season was a crazy one but now it's time for what we've all been waiting for. Upsets, busted brackets, and the most exciting tournament in sports(in my opinion).
This will be a discussion thread leading up to the hype that is the NCAA tournament. Who will get upset? Who will win it all? Time to find out!
In addition, I created a group for you to post your brackets to see who can be the closest of all of us.
http://bracketchallenge.ncaa.com/#group?group_id=17275&controller=group
Password is smogonsports.

I think that UNC will win. Here's to a good tournament boys, no idea what's going to happen tomorrow.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm seriously going to get stabby if I have to watch UVA get knocked out by cheating Mich St. for a third year in a row. Izzo is a smug bastard and screw Obama for picking them >=(

I'm seriously going to get stabby if I have to watch UVA get knocked out by cheating Mich St. for a third year in a row. Izzo is a smug bastard and screw Obama for picking them >=(
Virginia will get beaten by the Spartans or someone else possibly. All I know is that they won't even get to The Final Four. And how do they cheat? As an IU fan, I hate Mich St but seems like you're just salty unless I'm missing something

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Virginia will get beaten by the Spartans or someone else possibly. All I know is that they won't even get to The Final Four. And how do they cheat? As an IU fan, I hate Mich St but seems like you're just salty unless I'm missing something
I'm just salty, I'm sure they don't really cheat. The game last year was officiated pretty badly though, and Izzo is still a smug bastard, so I will continue to wish the Plague on them

leremyju

Banned deucer.
Is Michigan State just carried by Denzel Valentine? I do remember when he was with Payne and Gary Harris.

Also I think providence will upset UNC, there is lack of a clear dominant team this year imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)