Matteo's Colosseum: AT THE MOMENT, I TRADE ONLY FOR MY WANTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matteo's Colosseum

Ciao a tutti ragazzi! Sono Matteo e sono un collezionista... Or if you prefer, Hi to everyone, guys! I'm Matteo, and I'm a collector of our favorite monsters from the first, old and beloved Red and Blue versions, so I have almost all Pokémon Games, including those such Colosseum or XD Gale of Darkness; like I said before, I'm a collector, so I search and offer only perfect monsters with something of special: have you a Pokémon in a special ball, with an event move, or with something of rare in general? I want it xD

MY RULES
- No Hacks, legal Hacks or Pokémon from external devices: I offer only original Pokémon, and I want them only. Period;
- If they are available, I want only Pokémon with US name, so no Pokémon with a nickname or with a name from another country;
- Do not redistribute my Pokémon unless specified, not even at your trade partners;
- All the Pokémon that you see are in NUMERICAL ORDER, subdivided by generations, but you can search the Pokémon that you wish using control + F from the keyboard (if you do that, you have to remember to open the spoiler tags);
- In my Trade Thread you can find also Free Redis Pokémon, and at any time that you'll trade with me, you'll can ask also for one of them for free. If you ask only for one or more Free Redis Pokémon and nothing else, they will be rated like Fully Redis Pokémon;
- I'm the owner of Pokémon Italian Generation, one of the bigger Italian forum about Pokémon: someone thinks that Italian people are only hackers, but that's wrong, in fact we have also serious collectors, great battlers, and after those, also extreme expert RNG abusers, who breed every month competitive Pokémon for our community, who gifts those Pokémon to the users in the forum's giveaways since 2010: in my trade thread you can see also those Pokémon, and you can redistribute them too, but only if you credit Pokémon Italian Generation for them (you have to include the links for the redistribution rights);
- Finally but not less important, like said in the Sprout Tower of HG & SS, remember that Pokémon are friends, not tools of war, in fact those games were created for meeting another people and finding new friends, so have fun guys: doesn't matter if you are an expert or a beginner, be nice and have fun, always!

INFORMATIONS ABOUT ME
- I never use emulators or similar: all my Pokémon comes from original cartridges, even the Pokémon that comes from an event are obtained from the original event by myself;
- In 6th gen games, I use the Action Replay Power Save Back-up Method for cloning and infinite items;
- In 5th gen games, not any external device are used;
- In 4th gen games, I use the Action Replay for cloning and infinite items;
- In 3rd gen games, I use the Emerald Battle Tower glitch for cloning.

MY RELEVANT GAME LIST
- (Matteo - 53808, TSV 3647) Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, ITA
- (Matteo - 56225, TSV: 2315) Pokémon Y, ITA
- (MATTEO - 42729) Pokémon Platinum, ITA Deleted
- (MATTEO - 46025) Pokémon Platinum, ITA Deleted
- (MATTEO - 37434) Pokémon Pearl, ITA Deleted
- (MATTEO - 15236) Pokémon Diamond, USA Deleted
- (MATTEO - 58238) Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness, ITA Deleted
- (MATTEO - 21579) Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness, ITA Deleted
- (MATTEO - 28446) Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness, ITA Deleted
- (MATTEO - 33220) Pokémon Emerald, ITA Deleted
- (MATTEO - 30045) Pokémon Fire Red, ITA Deleted

SPECIAL THANKS FOR
- Bitter Lemon, who teach me how RNG methods works;
- Pokémon Italian Generation forum's RNG abusers, in particular Ice Prince, Itachi, Pete and Ryo Saeba , who abused a lot of Pokémon for our community;
- Chibi and Lady Stark, who made those fantastic banners appositely for me.

MY WANT LIST
- First of all, special and rare Pokémon that aren't in my lists;
- Event Pokémon, especially those from 4th and 5th generation games;
- Anything of good from Pokémon Colosseum or Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness;
- Pokémon with redistribution rights: since I search new Pokémon that I can trade, if you offer me redistribution right on your Pokémon you'll have more chances to trade with me.
WANTS FROM 3RD GENERATION
-

Shiny Bold Chansey caught in Pokémon Fire Red / Leaf Green Safari Zone
Move tutor: Mimic (FR/LG); Seismic Toss (Emerald); Heal Bell (HG/SS)
Note: The only Move tutor indispensable is Seismic Toss

-

Shiny Adamant / Jolly Kangaskhan caught in Pokémon Fire Red / Leaf Green Safari Zone
Move tutor: Mega Kick, Seismic Toss, Body Slam (FR/LG); Dynamic Punch (Emerald)
Note: Move tutor aren't indispensable

-

Shiny Adamant / Jolly Scyther caught in Pokémon Fire Red / Leaf Green Safari Zone
Move tutor: Double Edge (FR/LG)

-

Shiny Jolly Tauros caught in Pokémon Fire Red / Leaf Green Safari Zone
Move tutor: Mimic, Double Edge, Body Slam (FR/LG); Endure (Emerald)

-

Shiny Adamant Snorlax caught in Pokémon Fire Red / Leaf Green with Poké Flute
Move tutor: Seismic Toss (FR/LG); Psych Up, Dynamic Punch (Emerald); Self-Destruct (XD)
Note: The only Move tutor indispensable is Self-Destruct

-

Shiny Naive / Hasty Mewtwo caught in Pokémon Fire Red / Leaf Green
Move tutor: Double Edge, Counter (FR/LG); Dynamic Punch (Emerald); Self-Destruct (XD)
Note: The only Move tutor indispensable is Self-Destruct

-

Shiny Timid / Modest / Jolly / Adamant Mew caught in Pokémon Emerald
Move tutor: Fake Out / Hypnosis (XD)
Note: Mew have to be from Japanese version of Emerald; from XD it can learning only one move between Hypnosis and Fake Out (better Hypnosis); the remaining three move have to be tutor moves from FR/LG/E, but this last thing is not indispensable

-

Shiny Naive / Hasty / Adamant / Jolly Wailord or Wailmer caught or breed in Pokémon Ruby / Sapphire / Emerald
Move tutor: Self-Destruct (XD)
Note: If possible, I prefer you caught Wailord, but it's fine also if you caught Wailmer, preferably in a Premier Ball; move tutor is indispensable

-

Shiny Adamant / Impish / Careful Regirock caught in Pokémon Ruby / Shapphire / Emerald
Move tutor: Double Edge, Seismic Toss, Counter (FR/LG); Dynamic Punch (Emerald)
Note: Move tutor aren't indispensable, but I'd like them

-

Shiny Bold / Calm / Modest Regice caught in Pokémon Ruby / Shapphire / Emerald

-

Shiny Careful / Calm / Adamant Registeel caught in Pokémon Ruby / Shapphire / Emerald

-

Shiny Timid / Modest Latias caught in Pokémon Ruby / Shapphire / Emerald
Move tutor: Mimic (FR/LG)
Note: Move tutor isn't indispensable

-

Shiny Timid / Modest Latios caught in Pokémon Ruby / Shapphire / Emerald
Move tutor: Mimic (FR/LG)
Note: Move tutor isn't indispensable

-

Shiny Modest Kyogre caught in Pokémon Emerald
Move tutor: Mimic (FR/LG); Swift (Emerald)
Note: Move tutor aren't indispensable, but I'd like them; I'm interested to this Pokémon only if it is cought in Emerald, not in Sapphire.

-

Shiny Adamant Groudon caught in Pokémon Ruby / Emerald
Move tutor: Mimic (FR/LG); Swift, Rollout, Dynamic Punch (Emerald)
Note: Move tutor aren't indispensable, but I'd like them; I'm interested to this Pokémon only if I can have redistribution rights.

-

Shiny Naive / Hasty Rayquaza caught in Pokémon Ruby /Sapphire / Emerald
Move tutor: Mimic, Double Edge, Body Slam (FR/LG)

-

Shiny Naive / Hasty Deoxys caught in Pokémon Fire Red / Leaf Green / Emerald
Move tutor: Double Edge, Body Slam (FR/LG); Dynamic Punch, Psych Up (Emerald)
Note: Move tutor aren't indispensable; I'm interested to this Pokémon only if I can have redistribution rights.

WANTS FROM 6TH GENERATION
-

Shiny Naive Pichu breed in X/Y/OR/AS
IVs: 31-30-30-31-31-31
Egg Move: Fake Out, Wish, Volt Tackle, Encore
Note: Pichu has to be in a Fast Ball with the normal ability Static, but I accept also if it is in a premier ball with the hidden ability Volt Absorb.

TRADE LOGS
- 06/05/2016: My nest Ball Hp fire Bulbasaur <--------> Bukert's Shiny Rayquaza from HGSS

- 31/03/2016: Leoo's Shiny Zekrom, Kamikaze17's Thundurus and cloning service <--------> Thomas' Shiny Mewtwo, Pokeguy's Rayquaza and Ventus603 Cosplay Pikachu

- 25/02/2016: My Michina Arceus and Murilo's Celebi <--------> Kuladimond's Shiny Infernape and Shiny Torterra (both with redistribution rights)

- 11/02/2016: My Caterpie from Y, Nelson Tangela's Shiny Amoonguss (Hutsassa), Mattapod's Shiny Tentacool (Squidward), Doomsday94's Shiny Numel, Melvilicious's Xerneas, Blue Mew's Landorus, Nest Ball Chespin and Level Ball Slakoth Spitbacks <--------> Leoo's ORAS Shiny Zekrom, XY Shiny Kangaskhan and Dream Radar Giratina (all of them with redistribution rights)

- 23/01/2016: My Dive Ball Squirtle and Catch Ball Pinsir Spitback <--------> Xia's Yveltal from Pokémon XY & Z Tie-in Distribution event

- 09/01/2016: ih8ih8sn0w's Yveltal from Pokémon XY & Z Tie-in Distribution event<-------->Kuladimond's Shiny Feraligatr (with redistribution rights)

- 08/01/2016: ih8ih8sn0w's Yveltal and Xerneas from Pokémon XY & Z Tie-in Distribution event<-------->Luxpluff's Shiny Adamant Groudon from Emerald

- 30/11/2015: My shiny Duskull from 4th generation (with redistribution rights), Alexshiny's shiny Articuno, Movie 10 shiny Hydreigon ed Aromaflora's shiny Drapion <-------->ih8ih8sn0w's Fully redis Shaymin from Pokémon Scrap Campaign, two Shiny Xerneas from Pokémon XY & Z Tie-in Distribution event (a Modest one with redistributions rights, and a fully redis mild one), and shiny Yveltal from Pokémon XY & Z Tie-in Distribution event (with redistribution rights)

- 30/11/2015: My Slowpoke from Y, P3ds's Shiny Gengar, Nelson Tangela's Sylveon and BlueMew's Excadrill <-------->Skymin Flower's Shiny Timid Articuno and Timid Zapdos from Fire Red

- 30/11/2015: My Movie Shaymin and Movie Arceus from 4th generation <-------->Luxpluff's Shiny Timid Mew and Shiny Naive Deoxys from Emerald

- 15/11/2015: My semi redis event Mew and Oak letter Shaymin from 4th generation, my Kangaskhan and Feebas from 6th generation, and cloning service <-------->A0161613's Jolly Event Hoopa (with redistribution rights)

- 11/11/2015: My fully redis Trev's Zygarde and fully redis Dichromante's Smeargle <-------->Skymin Flower's Shiny Timid Moltres from Fire Red

- 07/11/2015: My Fully redis Murilo's Celebi <-------->Luxpluff's Shiny Adamant Ho-oh from Emerald (with redistribution rights)

- 07/11/2015: My Fully redis Murilo's Celebi <--------> Thomaz's Shiny Bold Lugia from Emerald

Last edited:

- Those Pokémon comes from different events and in everyone's description there are listed the redistribution rights;
- All of them are listed from the most recent to the oldest, and they are subdivided by generations ;
- All of them are UT, but if you want the trained version of one of them, you can check the region sections: note also that some event are available only in trained version, so they are listed only in the region sections;
- Someone of those Pokémon are obtained by myself, someone else are instead obtained by other users who give me redistribution rights.

Coming soon

Last edited:

- Those Pokémon comes from spin-off games like Pokémon Ranger, Pokémon Colosseum, Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness, ecc., and in everyone's description there are listed the redistribution rights;
- All the games are listed from the most recent to the oldest, and all Pokémon are instead listed in the numerical order;
- Someone of those Pokémon are obtained by myself, someone else are instead obtained by other users who give me redistribution rights.

Coming soon

Last edited:

- Those Pokémon are from Kanto region, and in everyone's description there are listed the redistribution rights;
- All of them are listed in the numerical order and subdivided by generations;
- Someone of them are obtained by myself, someone else are instead obtained by other users who give me redistribution rights.

Coming soon

Last edited:

- Those Pokémon are from Johto region, and in everyone's description there are listed the redistribution rights;
- Someone of them are obtained by myself, someone else are instead obtained by other users who give me redistribution rights.

Coming soon

Last edited:

- Those Pokémon are from Hoenn region, and in everyone's description there are listed the redistribution rights;

Coming soon

Last edited:

- Those Pokémon are from Sinnoh region, and in everyone's description there are listed the redistribution rights;

Coming soon

Last edited:

- Those Pokémon are from Unova region, and in everyone's description there are listed the redistribution rights;

Coming soon

Last edited:

- Those Pokémon are from Kalos region, and in everyone's description there are listed the redistribution rights;

Coming soon

Last edited:
Matching Pokemon and cool poke ball

Squirtle Lv 17, Dive Ball
Modest, Rain Dish
31-X-31-31-31-31
Egg Moves: Water spot, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Aqua Jet
Available: 1 Female
OT: Mich - 54960
Note: Avaiable also a similar one breed by myself

Electabuzz Lv 43, Fast Ball
Naive, Static
31-31-31-31-31-31
Egg Moves: Cros Chop, Ice Punch
Available: 3 Female
OT: MANUEL - 12322

Feebas Lv 47, Dive Ball
Bold, Swift Swim
31-X-31-31-31-31
Egg Moves: Hypnosis, Haze, Confuse Ray
OT: Gus - 29040

Bagon Lv 56, Great Ball
Naive, Rock Head
31-31-31-31-31-31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance
OT: MANUEL - 12322

Chespin Lv 22, Nest Ball
Impish, Bullet Proof
31-31-31-X-31-31
Egg Moves: Spikes, Synthesis, Curse, Quick Guard
Available: 2 Female
OT: Mich - 54960

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)