XY Ubers Mawile Lordsquad

Mawile Lordsquad

Hello frens, today I'm here to showcase one of my favorite XY Ubers teams that I have ever made. It all started off with me wanting to build a team with lead Toxic Spikes Scolipede and Choice Scarf Skymin as Skymin with the help of Toxic Spikes was one of my favorite strategies to use back in the Black and White 2 Ubers metagame. After that, I thought that maybe I could fit Mega Mawile in this type of team as one of Choice Scarf Skymin's niches is that it can use Healing Wish to aid what I would consider my win condition during the end game and as I use Mawile as my fairy pokemon on this team, it would need to come in on Yveltal, mainly but, I sometimes would need Mawile to be my Xerneas check, and that's why I thought that Healing Wish Skymin + Mawile would be a cool combination. About achievements with the team, I've used it in 3 tournaent matches in which I was successful with the team and I also used it in all the battles for getting the requirements in the current suspect test of Gengarite. I also know some people aside from me have had some success with the team, which of course motivates me to post it in the RMT section. I'll now move on to the individual analysis for each pokemon.

Scolipede (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Endeavor
- Pin Missile

I'll start off with Scolipede since it's the one of the main Pokemon. With Hyper Offense dropping down thanks to the Defog buff, lead Spike setters have definetely fallen off the market however, Scolipede is one of the few lead hazard setters that still work in the current Ubers metagame, thanks to its Speed Boost ability it is able to do the job in a much easier way as it can beat other leads like Deoxys-S/A. The reason why Scolipede is good overall in a Defog metagame is because it learns Endeavor, which allow him to do massive damage to a Defog Arceus after its Focus Sash has been wasted, meaning that the hazards are here to stay thanks to the poison damage they would receive from Toxic Spikes. The EV spread is pretty straightforward, 252 with a Jolly nature allows me to outspeed Deoxys-S after one turn of Speed Boost and I need 252 Attack EVs just so I can 2HKO said pokemon with Pin Missile. As for the moves, Spikes are a common hazard that almost every Scolipede has and they are really useful on this team especially since I have massive threats like Mega Mawile and Arceus-Ghost. Toxic Spikes as I mentioned were the main idea for the team as they help Skymin a lot when I'm locked into Air Slash with it, as the poison damage combined with the Air Slash damage and the advantage of having a 60% chance to flinch the opponent are factors that make Toxic Spikes really good on this team. Endeavor allows me wear down any pokemon that I consider a threat to my team when my Focus Sash is broken, mainly Defog Arceus and Ho-Oh. Pin Missile allows me to 2HKO Deoxys-A/S, which is something a lead definetely needs.

Shaymin-Sky @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Seed Flare
- Air Slash
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Healing Wish

Skymin has always been one of those underrated mons, but I personally have always been a fan of it, it is extremely fast and tear down a lot of teams just by clicking Air Slash. As I mentioned when I described Scolipede, Skymin with the help of Toxic Spikes is deadly, it makes the opponent feel powerless when receiving a lot of damage from Air Slash and poison damage while he/she might not be able to do anything thanks to Air Slash's high chances of flinching, thanks to its Serene Grace ability. I chose to use Choice Scarf because it was a set I used in BW2 Ubers a lot and I really enjoyed using it. Being a really fast pokemon allows you to run Modest nature on it and even with that, it is able to outspeed the standard Geomancy Xerneas after it sets up with that nature and EV spread. The moveset is pretty standard on Skymin, Seed Flare is its signature move, 80% chance of giving your opponent a -2 on its Special Defense stat, that's just brutal, it is useful for taking out pokemon like Arceus Rock, Groudon and Specially Defensive Kyogre. Air Slash is the move I lock myself into 99% of the times as it is incredibly useful to take out stuff like Mewtwo (X/Y), which would normally stay in against Skymin because it is normally faster than it and I can just flinch them to death with it lol. Hidden Power Rock is only used for checking Ho-Oh after Stealth Rocks. Healing Wish is godly on Skymin as it can heal what I would consider my consider my win condition at the end of the game, this becomes very useful whenever Mawile has to check a pokemon aside from Xerneas in a battle as even if it gets worn down during the battle I can heal it up with Skymin, which is still faster than a +2 Xerneas and then be able to check said pokemon.

Mawile (M) @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 36 Atk / 224 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Probably my favorite pokemon on the team, Mega Mawile has always been a powerful, being the pokemon with the most attack in the whole game. A few months ago, I was trying to make a Specially Defensive Mawile as at that time no one was using an "offensive" Xerneas check. That in mind, I locked my sight into mawile into Mega Mawile as it had in my opinion, the best typing in the game at the moment, Steel/Fairy, which would allow it to switch into another big threat in the game: Yveltal. I also figured this could be achieved since Mega Mawile's offensive stats are already really good with no investment. With all this said, the EV spread allows me to take one Focus Blast from a +2 Sp.Atk Xerneas and then retaliate back with an Iron Head and potentially OHKO or put Xerneas in Sucker Punch range. With that much Special Defense, I would be able to live two Dark Pulses from Life Orb Yveltal and OHKO back with Play Rough. The EVs also allow me to OHKO Kyogre and Palkia with Sucker Punch at +2 Attack. The moveset is pretty similar to the one Mega Mawile uses in OU, the only thing that may be different is Iron Head over Knock Off. I'll just say that Sucker Punch is really helpful when I need to check stuff like Mewtwo as it catches a lot of people off guard. Iron Head and Play Rough are just common STAB moves that, with the help of its Huge Power ability hit like a truck.

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 172 Def / 88 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off / Toxic

Landorus-T is a great pokemon on this team, being my ground and electric immunity, while being able to set up Stealth Rocks and checking Ho-Oh, Extremekiller Arceus (with the help of Arceus-Ghost), Blaziken, and Zekrom, which all of them would be big threats without him. I chose defensive Landorus-T over the Earth Plate set because I figured that a pivot switch-in with Leftovers recovery was needed and not only that, the extra bulk is needed just to be able to switch into mayor threats like Extremekiler Arceus, although something that I like to do is not going to Landorus directly, but going to unevolved Mawile instead (when I can afford it) and therefor bait Arceus into using Earthquake while being -2 Attack when I decide to go to Landorus or Arceus in some cases. About the EV spread, I run a lot of speed because just to make sure I outspeed any Substitute Ho-Oh with Speed investment. The moveset is also pretty standard, Earthquake is a really powerful STAB move and Stone Edge hits Ho-Oh really hard (even if burned). Stealth Rock is a mandatory hazard for every team that helps wear down my opponent's pokemon. Unlike most of Landorus-Ts, I run Knock Off over Toxic since I asume Toxic Spikes are up and Toxic would seem like a waste, Knock Off is also good for any Geomancy Xerneas that would like to switch in and set up on me, as I would Knock Off the Power Herb on the switch-in. Arceus also doesn't appreciate the Life Orb or Silk Scarf to be Knocked Off, which makes the move on Landorus totally worth it however, sometimes I wish I had Toxic so you can definetely change that if you want when using this team.

Kyogre @ Leftovers
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 236 SpD / 24 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Roar
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

As the 5th member I decided to use Specially Defensive Kyogre as it would fit on my team really well. Being able to switch into Palkia and opposing Kyogre pretty well, not to mention that it is also useful as a side Yveltal and Xerneas check. Kyogre also allows me to abuse hazards as it has a phazing move in the form of Roar, that allows me to check Calm Mind Arceus formes to an extent as well. As you can see a lot of the movesets on my pokemon are fairly common, Kyogre is not the exception, ResTalk is pretty common (from my own experience in the Ubers ladder while getting requirements for the Gengarite suspect test). Scald is such a deadly move, hits really hard due to Kyogre's massive Sp.Atk and can also lay a burn on the opponent's Ferrothorn pokemon as they switch it in. Roar is for phazing pokemon like Xerneas and Calm Mind Arceus that would like to set up in front of Kyogre. Rest is a common recovery move and Sleep Talk allows me to not be completely powerless while I'm asleep.

Arceus-Dragon (Arceus-Ghost) @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 144 Def / 116 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Will-O-Wisp
- Calm Mind / Defog
- Recover

Arceus-Ghost has always been one of my favorite pokemon to use, although some people might argue that it is bad in this generation, I think it's great, taking care of Mewtwo, burning pokemon with Will-o-Wisp like Arceus or Yveltal is also really nice since it enables me to check those pokemon in a much easier way. It is also one of my win conditions on this team. Arceus-Ghost also has really good synergy with Mega Mawile since they take out each other's checks. The EVs allow me to outspeed Jolly Garchomp and I added some Defense for general bulk that is need to take Psystrikes from Mewtwo. As for moves, Judgment is a great and powerful STAB move that hits everything that is not a resist really hard. Will-O-Wisp allows me to handle physical attackers better in general, it may seem weird that I'm using Will-O-Wisp on a Toxic Spike abuse team but sometimes my opponent manages to Defog or they have a Steel type that I really need to burn, Will-O-Wisp is also good in case I find Lum Berry Arceus, which is annoying for this team. Calm Mind is an end game strategy of my choice after I get rid of the checks with Mawile. Although Calm Mind is good, if you have a lot of trouble with hazard stack teams you can run Defog over Calm Mind, Arceus-Ghost is also one (if not the most) of the most reliable Defog users in the tier. Recover is just a standard recovery move that every Arceus needs.
Conclusion: This team is really fun to use and I definetely had a good run with it, it might have some weakneses but if you play the team well you should have no problem with them jajaja xD.

Shoutout to:
IDM
Youtube buddies
TEAM CANADA
SHARKS
Special Frens:
gr8astard
PROBLEMS
Blim
CTC
Hack He Must
Melee Mewtwo
Fireburn
Sweep
Mizuhime
BKC
Funkasaurus
Dice
aim
TonyFlygon
Everyone who has tried out this team already :]

Scolipede (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Endeavor
- Pin Missile

Mawile (M) @ Mawilite
EVs: 248 HP / 36 Atk / 224 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Shaymin-Sky @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Seed Flare
- Air Slash
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Healing Wish

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 172 Def / 88 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off

Kyogre @ Leftovers
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 236 SpD / 24 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Roar
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Arceus-Dragon (Arceus-Ghost) @ Spooky Plate
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Will-O-Wisp
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Last edited:
Offensive Threats

ExtremeKiller - Burn it with Arceus-Ghost and stall it out with Landorus
Choice Band - Arceus Ghost
Calm Mind - Mega Mawile handles it pretty well
Calm Mind - Kyogre, also Mawile can threaten it with Sucker Punch, watch out for Will-O-Wisp though
Swords Dance - This one is a bit tricky, I usually switch in between Mawile and Landorus to Intimidate it or just beat it with my own Ghosteus.
Calm Mind - Calm Mind war with Arceus as Eleceus can't be handled by Kyogre :[
Calm Mind - Kyogre and Mawile
Swords Dance - Skymin checks it pretty well.
Calm Mind - Kyogre can attempt to check it but most of the times it ends in a Calm Mind war with Arceus lol, thank god it is uncommon lol.
Swords Dance - Burn it with Arceus, then it's powerless against Landorus-T
Offensive - Main strategy is set up rain and go into Landorus so I can check it, if not it well get Landorus pretty low but still checked.
Baton Pass - Flinch it with Skymin is my only form of salvation.
Focus Sash Lead - Skymin, Breloom is galbage.
Swords Dance - I can check it with Landorus when rain is up or check it with Skymin even, but this pokemon is literally the mexican XY Ubers counter.
Dragon Dance - ^
Special Attacker - Didn't know this was a thing oO.
Shell Smash Lead - Kyogre checks it pretty well
Nasty Plot - Kyogre and Mawile combo
Taunt - ^
Focus Sash - Scolipede 2HKOs it
Life Orb - ^ or Mawile
Offensive - Kyogre or Arceus-Ghost sets up on it eventually.
Choice Specs - Kyogre, I don't know, it depends on coverage.
Choice Scarf - Ditto is really bad don't use it.
Sand Rush - Landorus-T and Arceus handle it pretty well.
Stealth Rock - Pretty much the same as Excadrill lol.
Choice Scarf - Arceus-Ghost, hazards are also really good against Genesect.
Choice Band - Arceus-Ghost

Offensive - Kyogre is the closest thing to a good check, FDNMG
Reflect Type - Arceus-Ghost
Perish Song - Arceus-Ghost
Defog - Arceus-Ghost
Calm Mind - Mawile, Knock Off Lando is also a really good check.
Life Orb - Skymin
Rock Polish - Skymin (still outspeeds after the +2)
Stealth Rock - Arceus-Ghost, Landorus-T, Skymin and Kyogre.
Dragon Dance - Mawile and Skymin.
Life Orb - Landorus-T, Skymin when it's low enough.
Choice Band - Landorus-T, Mawile threatens it with Sucker Punch, big threat though.
Parental Bond - Arceus-Ghost completely walls it
Choice Scarf - Kyogre
Choice Specs - Kyogre and Landorus-T, hazards shit on Offensive Kyogre overall though.
Choice Specs - Kyogre
Unchoiced - Kyogre
Choice Band - Landorus-T
Earth Plate - Landorus-T
Double Dance - Arceus-Ghost + Landorus-T
Physical Attacker - Arceus-Ghost
Huge Power - Arceus-Ghost + Landorus-T, big threat though.
Special Attacker - Arceus-Ghost, Mawile can threaten it with Sucker Punch too.
Physical Attacker - Arceus-Ghost, Skymin and Mawile (if no Earthquake)
Bulk Up - Arceus-Ghost and Skymin.
Mixed - ^
Leftovers - Kyogre, Arceus can set up on it if no Toxic
Lustrous Orb - ^
Choice Specs - Kyogre to scout, depends of move it locks itself into.
Swords Dance - Landorus-T + Arceus-Ghost
Swords Dance - Arceus-Ghost + Landorus-T
Dragon Dance -
Mixed -
Toxic + Roost - Kyogre
Flame Charge - Kyogre
Choice Scarf - Kyogre
Choice Band - Arceus-Ghost
Swords Dance - Arceus-Ghost + Kyogre
Lead - Best I can do is set up hazards alongside it, it can be pretty annoying.
Baton Pass - I phaze it with Kyogre
SubSeed - This one is pretty probematic, once it gets a substitute, the chances of winning against it are pretty slim.
Special Attacker - Skymin.
Stealth Rock - Mawile and Landorus-T
Choice Scarf - Arceus-Ghost
Prankster - Mawile, depends how much it haxes me though.
Dragon Dance - Mawile, Kyogre is also good against it.
Geomancy - Mawile and Kyogre, last resort is to try and flinch it with Skymin.
Choice Scarf - Mawile and Kyogre
Mixed - Kyogre
Calm Mind - Mawile and Kyogre
Life Orb - Mawile and Kyogre
Choice Scarf - ^
Choice Scarf - Landorus-T and Mawile
Tailwind - :[
Choice Band - Depends in the move it locks itself into, Arceus can burn it though
Mixed - :[
Defensive Threats

Leech Seed - Mawile.
Specially Defensive - Landorus-T, Kyogre and Arceus-Ghost
Assault Vest - Mawile.
Support - Kyogre and Skymin are usually good against it.
Support - Kyogre, Arceus-Ghost sets up on it.
Support - Skymin, Arceus-Ghost sets up on it.
Support - ^
Support - Skymin, Arceus-Ghost sets up on it.
Support - ^
Support - ^
Support - ^
Shed Shell - Mawile
Flamethrower - This thing is really weak, so Mawile.
Specially Defensive - Arceus-Ghost
Physically Defensive - Mawile
Spikes - Scolipede.
Focus Sash - Scolipede.
Rocky Helmet - ^
Dual Screens - ^
Specially Defensive - Kyogre.
Bulky Rapid Spin - Kyogre, Arceus-Ghost and Landorus-T.
Specially Defensive - This one is kind of annoying, I have to burn it with Scald on switch-in or Will-O-Wisp from Arceus, after that, flinch it to death with Skymin.
Spikes + Rapid Spin - Kyogre.
Storm Drain - Skymin.
Physically Defensive - Arceus-Ghost can set up on it.
Specially Defensive - Arceus-Ghost, if no Will-O-Wisp, Mawile.
Stealth Rock - Kyogre.
SubToxic - Pretty annoying but I somehow can check it with Kyogre or Arceus.
Physically Defensive - Arceus-Ghost, Kyogre and Landorus-T.
Specially Defensive - ^
Defensive - Skymin and Arceus-Ghost
RestTalk - ^
Specially Defensive - Kyogre
Physically Defensive - Skymin and Kyogre
Physically Defensive - Kyogre.
Specially Defensive - Kyogre, Arceus-Ghost and Landorus-T
Prankster - Landorus-T and Mawile
Specially Defensive - Skymin and Mawile if Scald doesn't burn
Physically Defensive - Kyogre.
Physically Defensive - Arceus-Ghost.
Mixed - Arceus-Ghost.
Stalltwo - Arceus-Ghost.
Toxic Spikes - Kyogre.
Specially Defensive - Mawile.
Unaware - Skymin and Kyogre.
Physically Defensive - Skymin and Kyogre.
Physically Defensive - Kyogre is the best answer.
Wish Support - Mawile.
Support - Kyogre and Arceus Ghost
Sticky Web - I like to flinch it with Skymin so it doesn't set up Webs
Physically Defensive - Kyogre and Arceus-Ghost.
Sticky Web - I flinch it with Skymin as they can't Spore me.
Cleric - Mawile.
Calm Mind - Mawile.
Utility - Landorus-T and Mawile can set up on it I guess.
Support - Mawile.
Toxic Spikes - Unbeatable.
Leech Seed - Mawile.
Shadow Tag - Arceus-Ghost.
Physically Defensive - Mawile
Specially Defensive - Mawile
Physically Defensive - Mawile and Kyogre

No rate, just saying that I loved using this team, Mega Mawile is a great Pokemon in Ubers so thanks for introducing it to me =]

I've recently been trying BP on Scolipede over Endeavor, and while admittedly suboptimal in practice, it is nice passing Speed to Mawile since it absolutely wrecks with it.

n_n

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Edgar,

Great team. Seeing as the team is very good, there's probably not too many things I can do to change it, but I will tell you what I see. Easily the biggest threats are non-choiced Zekrom, although they are fairly uncommon. TW Zekrom pretty much auto-wins. Other than this though, there are not too many major threats. Ho-Oh is annoying, but thankfully most of the stuff on this team directly threatens it in some way. One thing you can try is running a slightly different Skymin spread- something like 56 HP / 252 SAtk / 200+ Spd, which outspeeds non-Speed boosting nature Zekrom in a tailwind. Furthermore, Earth Power > HP Rock aids you against this threat, though I'm not sure what notable kills you miss out on with Timid. Since you are losing out on HP Rock, it would be nice to have a more bulky Lando-T, but I definitely see where the Sub Ho-Oh can annoy you. I don't really know how much speed they run, but for a very small addition to bulky, you could run 44 Spd instead of 88, which outspeeds Sub Ho-Oh that EV to hit 405 HP. I do understand that it is very important to outspeed the sub though.

Other than that, I don't know what to say. It would be really nice to relieve pressure from Lando-T, since it needs to check pretty much every relevant physical mon in the tier not named Ekiller or Kangaskhan, making the best option for the opposing team to be trying to muscle through Lando-T until something can break through. The hazards definitely help, but I don't really know what to do here. Oh and also, you lose to substitute Ekiller (which I run n_n) but it's pretty much nonexistent in the meta.

OPTIMIZATION:

Everything is pretty well optimized, but I suppose Ghostceus could creep to Adamant Ekiller too, it's preference.

Good luck!

:]

Hey Edgar,

Great team. Seeing as the team is very good, there's probably not too many things I can do to change it, but I will tell you what I see. Easily the biggest threats are non-choiced Zekrom, although they are fairly uncommon. TW Zekrom pretty much auto-wins. Other than this though, there are not too many major threats. Ho-Oh is annoying, but thankfully most of the stuff on this team directly threatens it in some way. One thing you can try is running a slightly different Skymin spread- something like 56 HP / 252 SAtk / 200+ Spd, which outspeeds non-Speed boosting nature Zekrom in a tailwind. Furthermore, Earth Power > HP Rock aids you against this threat, though I'm not sure what notable kills you miss out on with Timid. Since you are losing out on HP Rock, it would be nice to have a more bulky Lando-T, but I definitely see where the Sub Ho-Oh can annoy you. I don't really know how much speed they run, but for a very small addition to bulky, you could run 44 Spd instead of 88, which outspeeds Sub Ho-Oh that EV to hit 405 HP. I do understand that it is very important to outspeed the sub though.

Other than that, I don't know what to say. It would be really nice to relieve pressure from Lando-T, since it needs to check pretty much every relevant physical mon in the tier not named Ekiller or Kangaskhan, making the best option for the opposing team to be trying to muscle through Lando-T until something can break through. The hazards definitely help, but I don't really know what to do here. Oh and also, you lose to substitute Ekiller (which I run n_n) but it's pretty much nonexistent in the meta.

OPTIMIZATION:

Everything is pretty well optimized, but I suppose Ghostceus could creep to Adamant Ekiller too, it's preference.

Good luck!

:]
Thanks for the rate, fren. I'll definetely try out the Skymin spread, the reason I went for Modest is that I thought no one but me and Hack ran Mixed Zekrom haha. And I don't lose to Sub Ekiller, I have the Roar Kyogre and Mawile :]

Edgar I really like this team, my only two critiques are fixing the threat list to say the Arceus type and not just show the sprite... because I can't tell from just the sprite. If you think you're really weak to Ferrothorn perhaps try Giratina over Kyogre, and Arceus-Grass over Arceus-Ghost. This way you still have reliable answers to Palkia and Kyogre. You still retain the ability to phaze and can now keep defog on a pokemon. I think this will also help dealing with Specs Palkia because you're taking away its rain. Might make the team a lot worse, just spit balling. Giratina still checks that weird crap like Charizard-Y that is checked by Rain. You can't use Roar on Giratina because then you become a little too weak to Taunt Mega Mewtwo Y... I do see this version being a little weaker to Fairies than yours though.

I'd use these sets...
Arceus-Grass @ Meadow Plate
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Will-O-Wisp
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Giratina @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Defog / Will-O-Wisp
- Dragon Tail

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Edgar I really like this team, my only two critiques are fixing the threat list to say the Arceus type and not just show the sprite... because I can't tell from just the sprite. If you think you're really weak to Ferrothorn perhaps try Giratina over Kyogre, and Arceus-Grass over Arceus-Ghost. This way you still have reliable answers to Palkia and Kyogre. You still retain the ability to phaze and can now keep defog on a pokemon. I think this will also help dealing with Specs Palkia because you're taking away its rain. Might make the team a lot worse, just spit balling. Giratina still checks that weird crap like Charizard-Y that is checked by Rain. You can't use Roar on Giratina because then you become a little too weak to Taunt Mega Mewtwo Y... I do see this version being a little weaker to Fairies than yours though.

I'd use these sets...
Arceus-Grass @ Meadow Plate
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Will-O-Wisp
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Giratina @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Defog / Will-O-Wisp
- Dragon Tail
While those changes seem barely somewhat feasible on paper (i.e. you still check similar stuff with the exception of being much more Yveltal and Mewtwo weak), the greater issue imo is that you end up more defog prone in general, etc. And Giratina-A is p bad this gen. I mean, at least Kyogre bluffs offensive and can definitely toxic stall arceus.

EDIT: at below- np its fine

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)