Multifaction/FFA Meta Circus Mafia - Reign of the Walrus

"No Weebs are allowed" shout a bird and some other folks "No let's kill Very Gwenty very gently" shout more people and somewhere in the distance an old lady says "I think Philosopher's stone should die" with the loudest voices prevailing, Very Gwenty is lynched

Free Real Estate, Rock Paper Scissors, Wayne Bradierest, World War 1

Dear V͢e̵r̀y͘͡ ͝G̡͜we͜ǹ̶t͟͠ỳ̸/Earlio,

You are the mighty D20.

The standard for most nerd games. You have both ruined and saved many lives in game.

Every cycle you may select an alias and protect them from any kills that night.

Additionally, once every 2 cycles you may select up to 3 aliases and cause an effect to happen depending on the information they submit as part of their PM.

1- A single piece of information submitted will cause the player to use any directed actions on themselves

2- Will cause them to be roleblocked

3- Will cause the player to target you with their action

You are allied with the Tabletop faction. You win if all other factions are eliminated.
While most of you gaze in confusion, a faint cry calling for help can be heard as someone is sucked back into the forums forever.

Dear League of Legend/Ditto,

You are the No Outside Communication game (NOC)!

Often testing people on their ability to read players instead of roles, you are played exclusively on the forums.

Once a cycle you may target an alias and see if they are a Power Role, learning their role name and abilities.

Once every two cycles you may target a player and until the next cycle, they can only post in the forum. You cannot use this ability on an alias more than once.

You are allied with the Mafia faction. You win if all other factions are eliminated.
Last but not least, someone, somewhere complains
Announcer said:
haruno and shitty tastes would be rly nice to self kidnap
Flyhn finds themselves unable to communicate outside of this thread
Boring and Uninspired has returned

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Seriously? You're making me choose? ...damn it guys

Lynch Wayne Bradierest

Can't believe the lone guy's deciding this lynch... i'd love very much to have a wagon going here

Flavor flavor flavor

Boring & Uninspired, Dead Mafia

Dear Wayne Bradierest/Moody Cloud,

You are the Hosts!

(note to self, add meta joke here)

Your skill in announcing things about the game allows you to once a night post a message in the update. It will be clearly stated that it is an announcement.

When you post an announcement into the update as described above, you may motivate people to get their actions in. If you include a player’s username and their role name, you may force them to use an action on a target that you designate (example: Player A the Slime roleblock Player B). You may force the player to use any action they are capable of using, however you may not cause a target to use faction abilities or actions that do not have a target. You may use this twice each cycle.

Additionally, once in the game you may send an additional message to the announcements. However unlike your normal one, this additional message will not be in quotations and have no indication it came from a player and in all other indications, seem like it came from the hosts.

You are allied with the Mafia faction. You win if all other factions are eliminated.

In addition, you know that the Game Master is not in the game and fits in well with the Tabletop crowd.
But this was not the last death of the day

Dear No Weebs Allowed/Granny Pie,

You are Team Purple!

In the grand smogon election, you represent many things, truth, liberty and most importantly not being green colored.

Because you won the election, your word carries great sway. Whenever you vote in the thread, your vote will count as double the normal value.

In addition, if the alias you vote for is not lynched, your followers will help you learn their role and faction.

You are allied with the Other Games faction. You win if all other factions are eliminated
Though not one to go down alone

Dear World War I/Zorbees,

You are the Robbed Song

You did the work, you put in the effort and that 0.1 score ain’t what you deserved in whoever’s walrus.

Out of jealousy, once a cycle you may watch an alias and stalk them, in the process finding out all of the aliases that visit them.

Additionally, starting on cycle 3 and every multiple of 3 after that, you gain a single bullet which you can shoot at whoever stole your #1, or anyone really. Shooting at someone this way requires you have their username, alias, faction and role name. You may only use one shot in a single night.

Finally, you know that if you are the last remaining member of your faction, you will gain special powers.

You are allied with the Other Games faction. You win if all other factions are eliminated.
and last, but not least, comes the end of a faction
Dear B̷o̷r̶i̸n̷g̷ ̵a̶n̷d̷ ̶U̴n̷i̵n̷s̸p̵i̸r̵i̴e̵d̶/Flyhn,

You are Starfinder

A newish official system, you are basically pathfinder….IN SPACE

As such, you can use your futuristic setting to gain the full role PM of an alias each cycle.

Twice in the game, you may select an alias. At the start of the next cycle, that alias will become yours and your target will gain your alias. Your target will be aware something fishy happened, but not informed of the change.

You are allied with the Tabletop faction. You win if all other factions are eliminated.
After a long and slow decline, Tabletop faction has been eliminated!

Actions are going out

for people's convenience

Living people
- Gale Wing Srock
- Haruno
- Martin
- Champ1604

Aliases left
- Dead Mafia
- Free Real Estate
- Philosophers Stone
- Rock Paper Scissors

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)