Mission Mafia: Day Seven

Got mod permission to post DM logs, RE: #219.

7:36 AM] asek: tonight i think i kill martin
[7:36 AM] asek: i want to kill a team b member then tke the same approach i did with you with them
[7:37 AM] asek: (i.e no reason to lynch me)
[7:37 AM] asek: to get people to rally to opposing green at the lynch tomorrow
[7:37 AM] asek: if u think josh is a better kill im happy to do that tho
[7:37 AM] asek: but it gives us less bargaining power tomorrow i think
[7:37 AM] asek: its also really likely im going to be item thieevd tonight
[11:15 AM] BrainpanSonata: Are you certain Martin's B? From what I know, Josh talked him into jumping your wagon.
[8:39 PM] BrainpanSonata: Mithril's T1.
[8:56 PM] BrainpanSonata: Thinking about it, Martin's a good choice for you tonight. If he's B, he's still willing to follow Josh's lead.
[12:20 AM] asek: i need to put martin back into his place

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
What's wrong is Josh chose to killjoy on an entire team instead of playing it smart and spreading out the day game to cripple both the opposing teams.

Do you actually think it's fun to let Josh boss you around and make 7 other players as miserable as possible?
suck less as a faction and you wouldn't be in this position xoxo

you literally brought this on yourself by telling me to paraphrased fuck off on discord and asking you'll never work with me. you're just a piranha, you shouldn't have tried to attack a shark

Maybe I'm outta touch with circus but if you guys fling shit at eachother like this all the time then

Uh

Don't do that

You can play without being passive aggressive or outright calling someone a steaming pile of shit

I'm glad josh has thick skin or this would've gotten a lot uglier in here

tl;dr stop being toxic I'm allergic to that shit

Last edited:

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
winter delta was lynched

You are Freddy Mercury

All you wanted to do was ride your bicycle… but you decided to ride penis instead.

You have AIDS - if you give a user AIDS then everyone they target will get AIDS and so on and so forth. Like a twisted pyramid scheme.

Your mission is: Give 10 users AIDS

You are allied with Team 1
their AIDS was destroyed with this death. if people are holding copies of aids, they are still holding them

it's now night six

*simple and short

But my point still stands. You got too focused an issue that could have been resolved mano a mano (or mano and mano's killer teammate a mano) and let it affect the entire game.

You do realize Knights that Josh was also taking steps to just straight up win the game I mean it's one thing if a suicidal vengeance shtick which loses you both the game happens but green is in a good position because my team was unorganized as fuck for a long time and not focused on the right priorities while everyone bent over to the strong personalities like they always do.

Apparently Green has a vote doubler too which makes lynch control difficult but what can you do.

I didn't invest anything into this game cause I was focused on life and the Pathfinder game but cmon let's at least play this game recognizing that it was an attempt at one instead of some shitty personal vendetta.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
a) you had completed your mission and it would've been annoying to sell team b on your lynch, and you're trying to suggest I should've killed off the guy with a completed mission...?
b) at that stage of the game green could've probably manhandled the vote but there were lots of killers and I didn't have control over a single one
c) stop throwing a temper tantrum, because you're going to feel stupid as fuck in postgame
d) "Jesus Christ, Josh, it's a game." I'm not yhe one flinging personal insults constantly

I was pissed when Mithril died (I worked hard to try and keep him hidden), but at this point I'm just trying to get you to understand how I feel about a game that has been onesided by day. This is my pov and if you don't see the impact of your actions, I give up trying to get it through to you.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sorry I haven't been paying as much attention to this game as I should've as a moderator, but things really got out of control here.

I'm going to say this once: personal insults are against the rules of this forum and against the spirit of this subforum, even if it's been a bit of an enduring struggle throughout Circus' history. God knows I've struggled with it myself and so have many of the veterans here at one time or another.

I'm gonna give a pass to everything up to this point but it shouldn't have escalated this far. I'm not a player in this game and I hate interjecting in games I'm not in but when things become too negative it seeps into other games and the Circus community at large so enough is enough at a certain point.

Consider this a general warning to the game that is not aimed at any particular individual(s), though obviously some are more guilty than others. Do not attack other users over a game of (experimental) forum mafia.

If I see more personal attacks here I will start infracting and I'd encourage the players of this game to forward questionable stuff to me since, again, I'm not a player and am not monitoring this game closely. I really, sincerely hope I don't have to post in this thread again, and I hope not to receive any complaints of abuse from its' players. Please don't comment on or point fingers regarding this post.

Sorry for the distraction and carry on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)