Tournament Mix and Mega: Stones Unleashed [Won by ihhca]

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
It hasn't even reached the time that you asked to play at yet and you contacted me once on my wall.
I meant on PS (as in I was trying to send PMs at multiple points throughout the scheduled time) and I said 11:35-3 my time, which ended 4.5 hours ago. I was on from about 8:30-4 my time and never saw you on main or dh. If you can play rn great, if not you missed the time we scheduled and the round supposedly ended yesterday.

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
I meant on PS (as in I was trying to send PMs at multiple points throughout the scheduled time) and I said 11:35-3 my time, which ended 4.5 hours ago. I was on from about 8:30-4 my time and never saw you on main or dh. If you can play rn great, if not you missed the time we scheduled and the round supposedly ended yesterday.
I presumed that 11:35-3 on a weekday would imply P.M. as just about anyone, including myself would be busy during those A.M. times. I will probably be able to play in an hour and a half or two hours.

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
I presumed that 11:35-3 on a weekday would imply P.M. as just about anyone, including myself would be busy during those A.M. times. I will probably be able to play in an hour and a half or two hours.
Idk why you would assume people stay up til 3am over someone having an open block in the middle of the day. I can't be on at that time, so if you can play rn I'm ready, but I gotta leave soon.

Just FYI, I'm going to be sailing in Antigua for about a week from May 28th through June 4th, without reliable access to internet. I'll be very free after that though, since I've just graduated college (go me!) and my job doesn't start until July. I was hoping that this tour would be done before my trip, but it doesn't seem to be moving along very promptly and I guess I'm about to delay it another week. Sorry. Not really since I'll be relaxed af. RIP all of you.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
God this round has been a mess...
Just FYI, I'm going to be sailing in Antigua for about a week from May 28th through June 4th, without reliable access to internet. I'll be very free after that though, since I've just graduated college (go me!) and my job doesn't start until July. I was hoping that this tour would be done before my trip, but it doesn't seem to be moving along very promptly and I guess I'm about to delay it another week. Sorry. Not really since I'll be relaxed af. RIP all of you.
I guess we'll see you later then? Please post here as soon as you can after you get back.

InfernapeTropius11 iLlama you have until she does get back to post your battles. After that I'll coinflip you. Sorry IT11, I know you won't like that, but my judgment call here is that you guys miscommunicated and I don't see the blame lying firmly in one camp. If either of you have anything to say about this other than confirming stuff please message me or write on my wall, don't fill up the thread.

I'm sorry I disappeared this past week, I was graduating. But now I'm done and I'm just another jobless guy with a liberal arts degree, so I'll have plenty of time to bum around on this site.

Lemme know if you have any questions.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball

FINAL ROUND

And then there were three...

Our finalists are:
ihhca, InfernapeTropius11, Quantum Tesseract

This round you must battle both of the other remaining opponents in the tour. If you each win one battle we'll go again. Then... heheheheh [insert evil laughter in place of a plan I don't have].

Deadline is relatively open as this is the final round, but Saturday, June 10 is a nice approximate date to be done by. This should give ihhca enough time after returning from her trip to play. As always let me know if you need more time, I will be accommodating.

There are no additional bans this round. Good luck to all our finalists, I look forward to some epic battles!

drampa's grandpa

cannonball

FINAL ROUND

And then there were three...

Our finalists are:
ihhca, InfernapeTropius11, Quantum Tesseract

This round you must battle both of the other remaining opponents in the tour. If you each win one battle we'll go again. Then... heheheheh [insert evil laughter in place of a plan I don't have].

Deadline is relatively open as this is the final round, but Saturday, June 10 is a nice approximate date to be done by. This should give ihhca enough time after returning from her trip to play. As always let me know if you need more time, I will be accommodating.

There are no additional bans this round. Good luck to all our finalists, I look forward to some epic battles!
ihhca, InfernapeTropius11, Quantum Tesseract can I get a read on when you guys are going to be done? I realize I was loose with the deadline but I do need some indication that this is going to end soon. Finish your battles if possible by Wednesday, June 14, and if not, tell me when you will do them by then.

I'm mostly curious on what's hot with mix n mega, particularly with the Tapus and their terrains pre-mega. I'm also excited to see how this meta does with the pre-mega speeds no longer a factor.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
Did you two battle (ihhca and InfernapeTropius11) and IT11 have you contacted Quantum Tesseract? I need this to end soon.

IT11 if you don't get these done I'm probably going to be forced to dq you and have the ihhca v QT battles be the finals. I don't want to do this, so please give me some sign the matches will happen in the next couple days ASAP (next 24 hours preferably).

I'm mostly curious on what's hot with mix n mega, particularly with the Tapus and their terrains pre-mega. I'm also excited to see how this meta does with the pre-mega speeds no longer a factor.
This meta is playable on Dragonheaven, but this isn't really a discussion thread. Feel free to watch the replays in this thread and so on, but if you want to talk about this meta further may I suggest the Other Metas room on PS. The MnM thread is probably the second best place but I can't imagine they'd want non-current meta discussion in there. I may take the time to type up some sort of final thing when this round ends, talking about dominant mons from the tour.

Last edited:

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
Hey so me an ihhca were both online trying to complete our series on dh but challenges weren't working. Neither of us could see the other's challenges, and we couldn't connect to ladder (that was our next option, we both searched ladder to try and find each other there seeing how nobody else was on). So yeah Spandan if you could fix dh that would be great! Also tagging The Ruins of Alpha to let him know that we had successfully scheduled and met up ready to battle but were stopped by a bug and not me procrastinating :S

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
[23:00] %GL Volkner: btw kris virginia said he won
[23:00] %Kris: he didnt
[23:00] %Virginia != Virgin: i edited it in to make you look dumb
[23:00] %GL Volkner: o
[23:00] %Virginia != Virgin: :P

happy 2.7k to me

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
With that ihhca has officially won against both his opponents this round, and thus the tour! Congratulations!

Thank you to all participants. Although the final round dragged on, I had a lot of fun, and I'm hoping the rest of you did too. If you have any closing remarks or thoughts on the meta as it developed I encourage you to leave them here before the thread is closed. I personally enjoyed seeing all the Aggronite -ate checks that surfaced, moat prominently Buzzwole but also IT11's Gourgeist in that last replay.

Tagging The Immortal to do whatever is done with old tour threads pretty pl0x.

Reactions: Ren

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)