(Mods please lock) Always looking to improve will be back soon with another trade thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5/24/15

Timid
Air Lock
Level 70
OT: 03145 SG Summer'15 I soft reset it myself from a code I obtained and yes I wanted a special attacking nature
Moves: Dragon pulse, Twister, Thunder, Extreme speed
Full redis

New service:

Tutor moves

I can now tutor any moves in omega ruby for anyone on smogon free of charge. Simply just ask me by posting on this thread or on my profile or by pm what you want me to tutor. Please no more then 2 moves per requests.

Chester, could you please CMT for a female HA Dream Ball spitback of your Drapion? I wouldn't mind breeding it myself, if that's easier for you. Thanks a bunch!

Chester, could you please CMT for a female HA Dream Ball spitback of your Drapion? I wouldn't mind breeding it myself, if that's easier for you. Thanks a bunch!
you asked me for a drapion before and I made the stupid mistake of forgetting you correct? I'm sorry that was my fault. I'll start on your skorupi ASAP.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
chester! please cmt for your HA dream dratini, (the one with aquajet and xpseed), and dusk dratini (if it has ha). spitbacks would be fine for me

Hello, couldn't help but the title really caught my attention. You actually have a legit shiny event legendary with almost flawless natures. Must take a while to soft reset I presume? Interested in your almost penta flawless shiny Timid Rayquaza. Do you only trade with people who have trade threads? I can do multiple shiny breeding projects for it.

Would you please see my thread for the Jolly Rayquaza? I want in on some of this event goodness.
Hello, couldn't help but the title really caught my attention. You actually have a legit shiny event legendary with almost flawless natures. Must take a while to soft reset I presume? Interested in your almost penta flawless shiny Timid Rayquaza. Do you only trade with people who have trade threads? I can do multiple shiny breeding projects for it.
adding you both to my reference because rayquaza can't be traded as of now.
chester! please cmt for your HA dream dratini, (the one with aquajet and xpseed), and dusk dratini (if it has ha). spitbacks would be fine for me
do you just want egg moves because I think I only have males now. The dusk dratini I would have to breed and my breeding requests are closed as of now so you would have to wait for that.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

do you just want egg moves because I think I only have males now. The dusk dratini I would have to breed and my breeding requests are closed as of now so you would have to wait for that.
dont worry abt it. someone else is giving me one later on, and you seem busy. thx anyway buddy :)

Got it, just let me know if and when it becomes available cause that thing is pretty rare :)

Not really a big update. Just thought I would everyone know I will be in denver for few days so doing some trades may prove to be a little challenging.

Hey chester0334 congrats on the 2 shiny Rays, they look awesome :) I'm interested in your Event Fancy Pattern Vivillon however, for a collection I'm starting! Let me know what you'd like in return for it. Also, we still have to do the Darkrai trade :P

Last edited:
Hey chester0334 congrats on the 2 shiny Rays, the look awesome :) I'm interested in your Event Fancy Pattern Vivillon however, for a collection I'm starting! Let me know what you'd like in return for it. Also, we still have to do the Darkrai trade :P
I have not forgotten I'm in Denver though on vacation. So we have to trade Tuesday.

Chester, does your Dream Ball Pachirusu female parent have its Hidden Ability, Volt Absorb? If so, I would like to please participate in your breed & borrow program. I don't have any particular egg moves in mind for it, but I'd be more than happy to add a few on at your request, considering how much you do for the Smogon community. Thanks a bunch! :)

Chester, does your Dream Ball Pachirusu female parent have its Hidden Ability, Volt Absorb? If so, I would like to please participate in your breed & borrow program. I don't have any particular egg moves in mind for it, but I'd be more than happy to add a few on at your request, considering how much you do for the Smogon community. Thanks a bunch! :)
it should I can trade with you in maybe half an hour or an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)