Side Monotype Farm League Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckyboy123

Ironically Named
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Gotta love when your opponent hasn't been on since Sunday and won't look at convo posts and attempted scheduling as a result.
:|

Last edited:
Gotta love when your opponent hasn't been on since Sunday and won't look at convo posts and attempted scheduling as a result.
:|
could be worse... my opponent keeps coming on and not commenting on the message I left asking what time for MPL farm...

If I were you I would wait until Friday before calling activity..

Luckyboy123

Ironically Named
could be worse... my opponent keeps coming on and not commenting on the message I left asking what time for MPL farm...

If I were you I would wait until Friday before calling activity..
He replied. I wasn't going to call activity until Friday anyways.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-567472816
I emerged victorious in a tiring round of combat with an incredibly skilled and fierce adversary for this legendary round two battle for the Farm League of Monotype Premier League, thanks for all of the support to my great friends -- I was truly going through a dark time in my life until I encountered monotype farm league and now I see the light! GG

*sighs lightly*

Activity on Aschmaros (I think I spelled it right) Hasn't been online in two days, and the days before Wednesday he/she never commented on when I asked to set up a time for our battle...

Luckyboy123

Ironically Named
This isn't my tour but you should seriously schedule with VMs so that you don't get into the same mess as you did last time and waste the hosts' time...
Yea, probably he did show up thankfully and the game is today. This tournament is a learning experience for me about how this all works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)