Team Monotype Premier League III - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiebreaker

We're using the same system as last year, which means teams strike one format each.

Hearthome Honchkrows struck Monothreat
Blackthorn Bucks struck BW
Leaving SM, SM Bo3, ORAS

Littleroot Lotads struck ORAS
Amber Aeros struck SM Bo3
Leaving SM, BW, Monothreat

Hearthome Honchkrows vs. Blackthorn Bucks
SM: Sabella vs. Attribute
SM Bo3: 1 True Lycan vs. rnbs
ORAS: Wanka vs. Wyn

Littleroot Lotads vs. Amber Aeros
SM: TheThorn vs. Bushtush
BW: Zukushiku vs. passion
Monothreat: Ticken vs. rozes [The type for Monothreat is Fire]

Deadline is Wednesday June 14 11:59 PM EDT (GMT-4)

Last edited:

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
Ight, MPL is FINALLY over jesus. This is definitely the weirdest season but it was fun nonetheless, at least we managed to qualify. Gonna do shoutouts cuz this is the first tour I've really managed for and interacted with the majority of my team and I'm proud of the way they played throughout the season and happy with the outcome regardless of our loss.
Arifeen my brother that happens to be brown, you're one of my closest bros on this site and couldn't have asked for a different person to manage for let's do some more shit like this some other time
Bushtush 6-2 goat thank god no one went over 20k on you even though you definitely are good enough to, we wouldn't have gotten vivek if they did! ;w;
-Tsunami- We just kinda forced you into bo3 and every single game was heavily matchup dependent which is p aids, you did well and kept with it even tho you hate mono cuz its aids, bop.
trash even if you are bored of mons you'll always be my fave ;w; 3-0 in my heart
Chras you deserved a better season, sorry we didn't put you back in I could def see your record turning around
passion the life of the chat, you were gone for a bit but when you returned you played really well, smh week 1 game, rly unfortunate
Kushalos you're the ghost and ice bw king, you really got our opps shook with your whack teams
Feliburn should've started you earlier but it's ok you clutched for us to get into semis in the first place, goat n_n
Endal this idiot quits pokemon then signs up for WCOP 2 days later.. jk I'm glad you got your life sorted out
Christo 4-1 goat, can't wait to see you play in wcop
rozes ur indian i guess
Kingler12345 HT MASCOT SQUAD i love u vivek :3
Special thanks to Ridley and Clearly for helping the team out even after they got elimmed and sorry to anyone I was salty to.
Finals will be full of fun sets to watch regardless of either Honchs or Bucks, the teams getting into finals def earned it. Good shit bros

What a weird season. Sucks to go out being 1 game away from finals for the third year in a row but i couldn’t be more proud of u guys. I don’t care if people said we were the worst team in playoffs or how we lucked to the semis. We exceeded all expectations and had hell of a run.
Zarif and I started planning this already in September of 2016 when we wanted to re-experience all of the fun we had had on the Memers in MPL II. It was nothing like i expected but a journey without a doubt.

I want to apologize to my team for kinda letting you guys down. You guys didn't fail us, i dropped the ball during the draft. We had this great plan of getting 2 top tier players such as Thorn and Rnbs or Eien and Clearly. Because of budgeting and school i decided not to buy myself, a decision i regretted heavily during the whole season. But yeah the draft was a nightmare, only thing i wanted not to happen was the thing that happened to scp in season II, end up with a lot of money at the end. Our budgeting was a complete mess and we just didnt have the balls to bid high on the players we wanted. This left us with 40k, a third of our budget still left at the end of the draft. As you can guess, we ended up doing huge panic buys at the end leaving us way more players we had intended. At the end of the draft i was so disappointed in myself. I had fucked up, our team had no BW players and our SM was kinda shaky.

Im going to be 100% honest with u guys when i say i had no faith in this team after the draft. I spent the first week trying to frantically make trades but no one seemed to want anything we had. We got hammered during the first 2 weeks which got me kinda depressed. But then somehow, someway we started actually winning. After we beat the Miniors I realised we could actually maybe make play-offs. You guys really killed it. I know we probably didn’t deserve to make play-offs but we ended up doing so and i think we showed our full potential in the semis. It was a crazy season but in the end i regret nothing. I’m not sure if I would manage again, since all of this drama that happened during this season was rly fucked up and took all of the fun out of it. Still you guys rock and if Zarif wants to do this again next year then #Bucks2018 #AlwaysNextYear

Zarif honestly people will probably never understand how good of a manager u actually were but you do deserve all the credit. You always had faith in this project and kept everyones spirits high. I know you are disappointed in ur performance as a player but after 2 season of going positive you can afford one average one, in the end Haund got all of his wins by using ur teams so u should get tons of credit from those. I hope u will manage again next year, because u truly deserve it. Love u fam.

Wyn you are one of my closest friends out there but when i drafted you i had no idea how much effort u were actually going to put in this. We all know ur the wyngoat but i had no idea if u would care about mpl at all. That 5-0 run was pretty insane and not going to lie u kinda carried our ORAS. Your wins against Kiyo and Wanka in tiebreaker are my fav games from this MPL. GL in college and hopefully they will make more servers for FIFA in india. Ur a top lad.

rnbs You were the teams MVP in my opinion. All of those teams u supplied and those clutch wins u got kept our team alive. Also all of the luck u brought was insane :). I know u always want to win, but you should be really proud of urself. Hopefully ur liver will last a year so we can team up again in the next mpl.

Natalie. You were one of those panic picks at the end that i had no idea about. You always had high spirits and were amazing in monothreat. Hopefully you decide to do this next year again and best of luck for the future.

Haund I thought i was getting solid memes when i bought u but instead we got solid wins. For a guy who had never touched Mono BW, you really killed it. I thought we were fucked but somehow u stepped up and got us those clutch wins in BW. Hopefully ill see u again next year

Attribute You were the one guy i really wanted. I wanted to pair u up with bax, but you were still amazing. I know u feel bad about losing the last game but don’t, you did amazing and had a great season. Stay awesome and make cell play mono again.

6ti I know you are disappointed in ur performance, but you shouldn’t be. This was your first tournament and still managed to grab a respectable 3-3 record. Thats pretty wild considering we put u against Lycan and Eien in bo3s, a two top 5 mono players. I also know u wanted to manage this year, and with the experience you have gotten now i hope you will next year. I think you could defo make a great team. Keep ur head up and don’t let other people get to you.

Temperarious You were crucial in our Monothreat success, all of testing and teambuilding you did made u easily worth ur price-tag. Don’t be sad, you did good fam. Also ur win against Wanka prolly got us to the playoffs. Sorry for limited playing time, had to keep the rotation going. GL in WCOP!

iLlama i think we gave you too big shoes to fill, but you defo gave it ur all. Sorry for not being able to give more playing time and hopefully you get drafted next year.

double switches Me and Zarif had no idea how good u actually were. Sorry for keeping u benched for the first half of the season, defo a mistake from us. GL with everything. Stay away from princess maker 2 though.

Izaya pretty much same as switches. You were a panic pick, that actually really surprised us. Now u have a year for gloating that you went undefeated in MPL :) 2-0 legend.

Shining Yin That first win against Ticken got me smiling. It gave me hope that maybe we actually could do it. I'll always remember that moment.

Laurens even though ur only contribution for our team were these lines here

i know you still were there with us in the spirits. GL with future man.

TheThorn thanks for the teams

Chras thanks for the best logo ever

Eien Dirpz I know it was a nightmare season to host but i think u guys managed to make it fair. Thank you guys.

I gotta support the Lotads for the win since i have loved watching them play and think they have the most well rounded team, but at the same time seeing Sabella, Lycan and lil Wanker lift up the trophy for the first time would be satisfying too. Lotads 5-3.

s/o to the lads in woa

Omega-Xis

Mauville's Own
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
What a weird season. Sucks to go out being 1 game away from finals for the third year in a row but i couldn’t be more proud of u guys. I don’t care if people said we were the worst team in playoffs or how we lucked to the semis. We exceeded all expectations and had hell of a run.
Zarif and I started planning this already in September of 2016 when we wanted to re-experience all of the fun we had had on the Memers in MPL II. It was nothing like i expected but a journey without a doubt.

I want to apologize to my team for kinda letting you guys down. You guys didn't fail us, i dropped the ball during the draft. We had this great plan of getting 2 top tier players such as Thorn and Rnbs or Eien and Clearly. Because of budgeting and school i decided not to buy myself, a decision i regretted heavily during the whole season. But yeah the draft was a nightmare, only thing i wanted not to happen was the thing that happened to scp in season II, end up with a lot of money at the end. Our budgeting was a complete mess and we just didnt have the balls to bid high on the players we wanted. This left us with 40k, a third of our budget still left at the end of the draft. As you can guess, we ended up doing huge panic buys at the end leaving us way more players we had intended. At the end of the draft i was so disappointed in myself. I had fucked up, our team had no BW players and our SM was kinda shaky.

Im going to be 100% honest with u guys when i say i had no faith in this team after the draft. I spent the first week trying to frantically make trades but no one seemed to want anything we had. We got hammered during the first 2 weeks which got me kinda depressed. But then somehow, someway we started actually winning. After we beat the Miniors I realised we could actually maybe make play-offs. You guys really killed it. I know we probably didn’t deserve to make play-offs but we ended up doing so and i think we showed our full potential in the semis. It was a crazy season but in the end i regret nothing. I’m not sure if I would manage again, since all of this drama that happened during this season was rly fucked up and took all of the fun out of it. Still you guys rock and if Zarif wants to do this again next year then #Bucks2018 #AlwaysNextYear

Zarif honestly people will probably never understand how good of a manager u actually were but you do deserve all the credit. You always had faith in this project and kept everyones spirits high. I know you are disappointed in ur performance as a player but after 2 season of going positive you can afford one average one, in the end Haund got all of his wins by using ur teams so u should get tons of credit from those. I hope u will manage again next year, because u truly deserve it. Love u fam.

Wyn you are one of my closest friends out there but when i drafted you i had no idea how much effort u were actually going to put in this. We all know ur the wyngoat but i had no idea if u would care about mpl at all. That 5-0 run was pretty insane and not going to lie u kinda carried our ORAS. Your wins against Kiyo and Wanka in tiebreaker are my fav games from this MPL. GL in college and hopefully they will make more servers for FIFA in india. Ur a top lad.

rnbs You were the teams MVP in my opinion. All of those teams u supplied and those clutch wins u got kept our team alive. Also all of the luck u brought was insane :). I know u always want to win, but you should be really proud of urself. Hopefully ur liver will last a year so we can team up again in the next mpl.

Natalie. You were one of those panic picks at the end that i had no idea about. You always had high spirits and were amazing in monothreat. Hopefully you decide to do this next year again and best of luck for the future.

Haund I thought i was getting solid memes when i bought u but instead we got solid wins. For a guy who had never touched Mono BW, you really killed it. I thought we were fucked but somehow u stepped up and got us those clutch wins in BW. Hopefully ill see u again next year

Attribute You were the one guy i really wanted. I wanted to pair u up with bax, but you were still amazing. I know u feel bad about losing the last game but don’t, you did amazing and had a great season. Stay awesome and make cell play mono again.

6ti I know you are disappointed in ur performance, but you shouldn’t be. This was your first tournament and still managed to grab a respectable 3-3 record. Thats pretty wild considering we put u against Lycan and Eien in bo3s, a two top 5 mono players. I also know u wanted to manage this year, and with the experience you have gotten now i hope you will next year. I think you could defo make a great team. Keep ur head up and don’t let other people get to you.

Temperarious You were crucial in our Monothreat success, all of testing and teambuilding you did made u easily worth ur price-tag. Don’t be sad, you did good fam. Also ur win against Wanka prolly got us to the playoffs. Sorry for limited playing time, had to keep the rotation going. GL in WCOP!

iLlama i think we gave you too big shoes to fill, but you defo gave it ur all. Sorry for not being able to give more playing time and hopefully you get drafted next year.

double switches Me and Zarif had no idea how good u actually were. Sorry for keeping u benched for the first half of the season, defo a mistake from us. GL with everything. Stay away from princess maker 2 though.

Izaya pretty much same as switches. You were a panic pick, that actually really surprised us. Now u have a year for gloating that you went undefeated in MPL :) 2-0 legend.

Shining Yin That first win against Ticken got me smiling. It gave me hope that maybe we actually could do it. I'll always remember that moment.

Laurens even though ur only contribution for our team were these lines here

i know you still were there with us in the spirits. GL with future man.

TheThorn thanks for the teams

Chras thanks for the best logo ever

Eien Dirpz I know it was a nightmare season to host but i think u guys managed to make it fair. Thank you guys.

I gotta support the Lotads for the win since i have loved watching them play and think they have the most well rounded team, but at the same time seeing Sabella, Lycan and lil Wanker lift up the trophy for the first time would be satisfying too. Lotads 5-3.

s/o to the lads in woa
They grow up so fast ;w;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)