Team Monotype Premier League III - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to take this moment to apologize to my teammates. Not only did I let you guys down, I let my friends down, I let my family down, and worst of all; I let myself down. Despite playing a great matchup very poorly, I somehow put myself in a position to win, only to have my dreams crushed by a critical hit. "Won gg". These words you have uttered offend me. Why would you say this? Pokemon is not a good game. It is a fantastic game. Is that not why we are all here competing in these prestigious pokemon tournaments? All of us who are here today only strive for one thing. To be the very best, like no one ever was. The game of pokemon we play has been thriving for over twenty years, with numerous releases, spinoffs, anime adaptations, and more. To call it but a mere "good game" is blasphemous. When I witnessed your excadrill slamming its metal cranium into my venusaur's heart resulting in a critical hit, I was devastated. My chances of becoming a pokemon master crumbled. After a brief moment, I cried. These were however not tears of sadness in fact, but tears of joy. I realized in that single fleeting moment, in this game of pocket monsters, anything is possible. A game full of endless possibilities. Where else would you get to see a pot dinosaur be slain by a mole with chainmail. My goodness. Satoshi Taijiri, you genius. What will you think of next?

Ps. FG leru

Was asked to post replay so here
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7monotype-280180
If you think for one second that we're going to accept that sorry excuse of an apology, then I'm afraid you have learned absolutely nothing from being on this team. The day you lost was the day I lost hope for all this game had to offer. You are a disgrace to this entire operation. In simple terms for neanderthals like you to understand, you are just not qualified to be on this organization. You consistently choke under pressure, and you are absolutely NOT the Greatest Poison-type user in this game. Hell, I'd be surprised if you could even faint my Max EV Uber League Sudowoodo level 100. Give up now, Endal. Uninstall this game. We're all better off without you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)