Project Monotype Teambuilding Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone! I've Always wanted to try using a ground team using Camerupt-mega but im not much of a great builder so i usually mess up with the evs and stuff, i dont really have any particulars about the moveset and evs and the playstyle of the team. Thank you in advance :)

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Alola, requesting a water team built around Mega gyarados, I have seen and made a lot of water teams with mega sharpedo as it shines more than mega gyarados so I would like to request a team around Mega Gyarados, thank you!

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Taunt
- Waterfall
- Crunch

Avalugg @ Leftovers
Ability: Ice Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
-Rapid Spin
-Recover
-Roar
-Avalanche

Glalie @ Glalitite
Naive Nature
-Double-Edge
-Earthquake
-Ice Shard
-Freeze Dry

Ninetales-Alola @ Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
-Aurora Veil
-Freeze-Dry
-Hidden Power Fire
-Hypnosis

So, this mostly resolves around setting up Hail with Ninetales' Snow Warning, giving Avalugg massive amount of sustain. Glalie is the big punch, as when Mega Evolved it hurts a lot. I was thinking about a Hail/Blizzard combo for Ninetales, as that allows it to do maximum damage and counter a Zard-Y Drought. End result would mostly be letting Glalie punch through everything, and then go from there. Interested to see if anyone can work with this.
Reserved.

Holy157

Avalugg @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Roar
- Avalanche

Glalie-Mega @ Glalitite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Freeze-Dry

Ninetales-Alola @ Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Aurora Veil
- Freeze-Dry
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Moonblast

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
Naive Nature
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 HP
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Endeavor
- Stealth Rock

Cloyster @ Waterium Z
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 104 Atk / 152 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Shell Smash
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Rock Blast

I decided to make some changes to the original core. First, I gave Avalugg Sturdy over Ice Body, since it'll be generally more reliable for always surviving a hit from full health. I then replaced Hypnosis with Moonblast on Alolan Ninetales, since the Fairy STAB is far too important for Ice teams. The first team member to go along with this core was none other than the most important Pokemon for any Ice team: Kyurem-Black. I went with a Scarf set simply for the extra speed control. Afterward, I needed a Stealth Rocker, and I went with Mamoswine thanks to its better offensive presence and blanket checking with Focus Sash and Endeavor+Ice Shard. Finally, without LO Kyurem-Black, I needed something else to aid in the Steel matchup, so I went with Cloyster. With Alolan Ninetales's Aurora Veil support, Cloyster can find much better setup opportunities. The spread is used to always OHKO TR Magearna with a +2 Hydro Vortex. Cloyster is also important in the Fire matchup with Hydro Pump+Rock Blast, as well as outspeeding every relevant Scarfer on Fire after a Shell Smash.

byulharang

formerly Holy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Starmie @ Psychium Z
Ability: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Gravity
- Thunder
- Blizzard
- Hydro Pump

can I get a seoking classic with this set on psychic please..

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...

smub

Honchkrow @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Moxie
- Mirror Move
- Brave Bird
- Sucker Punch
- Superpower

Houndoom-Mega @ Houndoominite
Ability: Solar Power
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Nasty Plot
- Sludge Bomb

Greninja @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Extrasensory

Mandibuzz (F) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Defog
- Toxic

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 248 HP / 12 Def / 248 SpD
Careful Nature
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Shadow Sneak / Fire Blast

Bisharp @ Focus Sash
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Knock Off
- Iron Head

Hey! so i finally got around to posting this, sorry for the wait my work schedule has been quite hectic, but here we go. Firstly, i personally love this Honchkrow set you posted and it seems really fun to build around. So as you said in you post some good checks to Fairy types, especially Magearna as it heavily dents dark in general is really appreciated, so i started things off with Mega Houndoom as Fire Blast cripples Magearna and it has access to Sludge Bomb for other Fairies. Next i wanted to add a very reliable Choice Scarfer, so Greninja being the best Scarfer on Dark was my next option as it out speeds Tapu Koko and Choice Scarf Victini. Next i figured this team is kinda Stealth Rock weak, yes i was going for an HO approach but i didn't like the idea of Honchkrow and Houndoom getting chip damage upon switch-in, thus i added Mandibuzz. I wanted a reliable Rocker, and personally my favorite in Dark so i Lead Bisharp and it has access to Thunder Wave to cripple faster Pokemon. For my final Pokemon i wanted a good Specially Defensive pivot and a good staple to this team, so i added Alolan Muk as AV with amazing bulk can tank many threatening moves being hit against this team like Hyper Voice from Mega Gardevoir. I guess that's the end and again that Honchkrow set is pretty lit. Hope you enjoy it!

Alola, requesting a water team built around Mega gyarados, I have seen and made a lot of water teams with mega sharpedo as it shines more than mega gyarados so I would like to request a team around Mega Gyarados, thank you!

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Taunt
- Waterfall
- Crunch
reserved

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
Kennyth

Magearna @ Steelium Z
Ability: Soul-Heart
Timid Nature
- Shift Gear
- Calm Mind
- Aura Sphere / Focus Blast
- Flash Cannon

Tapu Koko @ Magnet
Ability: Electric Surge
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn
- Taunt
- Roost

Tapu Bulu @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Grassy Surge
Jolly Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Klefki @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Reflect
- Light Screen

Clefable @ Babiri Berry
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Fire Blast
- Soft-Boiled

Double Dance Magearna was obviously the concept being used in this team, and since you wanted reasonable matchups against both Poison and Steel with it, I decided to go with Steel STAB and Fighting coverage as the two attacking moves. There are obviously Pokémon on both types that you will need to rely on teammates to break such as Toxapex and Celesteela, but in general this set can do a number to both types as well as handle other matchups decently well. I went with Steelium Z so that at +1 Magearna could have an insane STAB nuke for walls like Mega Venusaur. This also allows Magearna to shred opposing Pokemon in a mirror matchup, which isn't that unlikely. For Koko I went with two attacks in Tbolt as well as U-turn for pivoting, in addition to some utility in Taunt and Roost for shutting down annoying defensive cores. I decided to go with the Choice Scarf set for Tapu Bulu to give you some much needed speed control without needing to rely on Koko's natural speed or boosted Magearna. Since Magearna is the team's Z Crystal user, I gave BD Azu Sitrus as well as max speed to outpace common defensive Pokémon like Skarmory, Mantine, and Mandibuzz. I originally tested Alolan Ninetales as the screen-setter to try and see if the aurora veil could be more useful than dual screens Klefki, but the lack of Spikes support put a handicap on Magearna's potential for a setup-sweep. Rather than Foul Play, I went with Twave on Klefki to act as a secondary option for speed control as well as a support for Magearna and Azumarill to setup with. Lastly I went with SR MG Babiri Clefable to round out the team with some solid Fire-type coverage as well to better manage Pokémon like Mega Scizor and opposing Magearna.

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
Diggersby @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
Level: 50
EVs: 244 HP / 4 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spikes
- Return
- Quick Attack
- Earthquake

Landorus @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Level: 50
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Rock Polish
- Substitute

Hello, I would like a team around these two if possible. Diggersby is for spikes and Landorus is my main attacker. I would like a ground team that is strong against Fairy and Water. I have extra motivation to take out those two types. Thank you!
Reserved.

smub

Honchkrow @ Flyinium Z
- Mirror Move
- Brave Bird
- Sucker Punch
- Superpower

Ability: Solar Power
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Nasty Plot
- Sludge Bomb

Greninja @ Choice Scarf
Hasty Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Extrasensory

Mandibuzz (F) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Defog
- Toxic

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Careful Nature
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Shadow Sneak / Fire Blast

Bisharp @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Knock Off
- Iron Head

Hey! so i finally got around to posting this, sorry for the wait my work schedule has been quite hectic, but here we go. Firstly, i personally love this Honchkrow set you posted and it seems really fun to build around. So as you said in you post some good checks to Fairy types, especially Magearna as it heavily dents dark in general is really appreciated, so i started things off with Mega Houndoom as Fire Blast cripples Magearna and it has access to Sludge Bomb for other Fairies. Next i wanted to add a very reliable Choice Scarfer, so Greninja being the best Scarfer on Dark was my next option as it out speeds Tapu Koko and Choice Scarf Victini. Next i figured this team is kinda Stealth Rock weak, yes i was going for an HO approach but i didn't like the idea of Honchkrow and Houndoom getting chip damage upon switch-in, thus i added Mandibuzz. I wanted a reliable Rocker, and personally my favorite in Dark so i Lead Bisharp and it has access to Thunder Wave to cripple faster Pokemon. For my final Pokemon i wanted a good Specially Defensive pivot and a good staple to this team, so i added Alolan Muk as AV with amazing bulk can tank many threatening moves being hit against this team like Hyper Voice from Mega Gardevoir. I guess that's the end and again that Honchkrow set is pretty lit. Hope you enjoy it!
Thanks very much for the team! I ended up revising it in an attempt to make it better. I decided to replace Bisharp with Krookodile as my hazard lead, since Krookodile offered some nice Ground STAB while also making it easier for Mandibuzz to take on physical threats thanks to Intimidate. Defoggers weren't too big of a concern when I had Taunt on it either. The other change was replacing Toxic with U-turn on Mandibuzz, since having a slow pivot was helpful for generating some momentum. The last change was making the Greninja Naive instead of Hasty, since it would give me a better chance of surviving +6 Azumarill's Aqua Jet, as well as Banded Dragonite's Espeed after Stealth Rock. In reality, it wouldn't make too much of a difference, and either nature would work just fine, but in the end Naive worked a bit better.

After all the changes, the team looked like this:

Honchkrow @ Flyinium Z
Adamant Nature
- Mirror Move
- Sucker Punch
- Brave Bird
- Superpower

Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Nasty Plot
- Sludge Bomb

Greninja @ Choice Scarf
Naive Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Gunk Shot
- Ice Beam
- Extrasensory

Mandibuzz @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Defog
- U-turn

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Sassy Nature
IVs: 29 Spe
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Fire Blast

Krookodile @ Focus Sash
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt

And here's a replay I got against Flying(got kinda haxy near the end): http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-602965801

Hello everyone, can I have a Bulku Offense monotype team around this pokemon?

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- Wish

Thank You in advance!

Edit: Mono Psychic.
Reserved

Good Vibes

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 176 SpD / 80 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- U-turn

Gallade-Mega @ Galladite
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Zen Headbutt
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Victory Star
Naive Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn
- Blue Flare

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Roost

Slowbro @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Grass Knot
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off

Alakazam @ Focus Sash
Hasty Nature
IVs: 0 Def
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Counter

I started with some changes to the Jirachi set. I went with U-turn over Wish as a means of gaining some momentum through some slow pivots. I then changed the spread to the standard spread used to outspeed Adamant Diggersby(you can choose to go higher if you want to outspeed things like Adamant Dragonite or Jolly Breloom). I also replaced Thunder Wave with Toxic, since I knew that the next part of the defensive core would need it more. Right off the bat, I really wanted to try out Mega Gallade, so I decided to go with that. It's generally nice as a physical wallbreaker that can really help in the Normal, Dark, and Poison matchups. Afterward, I went with the single most important Pokemon for Psychic in Victini. Since Mega Gallade was already functioning as the physical wallbreaker, I decided to go with a Scarf set for speed control. After that I wanted a Defogger and a powerful special wallbreaker, and Latios very easily performed both those roles. Next, I needed a physical switch-in to complement the Jirachi, so I went with Slowbro. I had tried out Mew as part of this defensive backbone, but I found more success with just Jirachi+Slowbro. For the final Pokemon, I went with Psychic's best blanket check and one of my favorite Pokemon to use on Psychic in general: Sash-Counter Zam. It's just so easy to place on most Psychic teams due to how amazing it is as a blanket check. Hope you have fun with the team!

Good Vibes

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 176 SpD / 80 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- U-turn

Gallade-Mega @ Galladite
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Zen Headbutt
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Naive Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn
- Blue Flare

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Roost

Slowbro @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Grass Knot
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off

Alakazam @ Focus Sash
Hasty Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Counter

I started with some changes to the Jirachi set. I went with U-turn over Wish as a means of gaining some momentum through some slow pivots. I then changed the spread to the standard spread used to outspeed Adamant Diggersby(you can choose to go higher if you want to outspeed things like Adamant Dragonite or Jolly Breloom). I also replaced Thunder Wave with Toxic, since I knew that the next part of the defensive core would need it more. Right off the bat, I really wanted to try out Mega Gallade, so I decided to go with that. It's generally nice as a physical wallbreaker that can really help in the Normal, Dark, and Poison matchups. Afterward, I went with the single most important Pokemon for Psychic in Victini. Since Mega Gallade was already functioning as the physical wallbreaker, I decided to go with a Scarf set for speed control. After that I wanted a Defogger and a powerful special wallbreaker, and Latios very easily performed both those roles. Next, I needed a physical switch-in to complement the Jirachi, so I went with Slowbro. I had tried out Mew as part of this defensive backbone, but I found more success with just Jirachi+Slowbro. For the final Pokemon, I went with Psychic's best blanket check and one of my favorite Pokemon to use on Psychic in general: Sash-Counter Zam. It's just so easy to place on most Psychic teams due to how amazing it is as a blanket check. Hope you have fun with the team!
Thnx a lot smub!

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...
Shine Drive

Camerupt @ Cameruptite
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Stone Edge
- Toxic

Excadrill @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide

Garchomp @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang

Seismitoad @ Assault Vest
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 80 HP / 252 SpA / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Earth Power
- Knock Off
- Sludge Wave

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind
- Slack Off
- Earthquake

Landorus @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Naive Nature
- Earth Power
- Rock Slide
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Wave

I personally dont prefer Mega Camerupt on Ground teams, but when it got released ive been testing this team alot on ladder and tours, and i still use it sometimes till now. So i run a standard Mega Camerupt but with Toxic to give off status. Hippowdon and Excadrill form a great core as Hippowdons Sand assists Excadrills sand rush ability allowing it to outspeed most of the metagame under sand. That being said, Excadrill is a great physically attacking mon and can break through many things like Tapu Bulu which generally threatens Ground. Seismitoad is used because this team and ground and general is threatened by water, and thanks to its access of Sludge Wave it helps check +6 Azumarill as it cant Aqua Jet due to Water Absorb. Next we have Landorus-I which is a tremendous wallbreaker, and has a great speed tier. Lastly, this is personally my favorite set on Garchomp, it helps late game sweep and take out many walls like Chansey which walls the team with the lose of Excadrill. I guess this team is alright, again imo id rather run Ground either Megaless or with Mega Garchomp but Camerupt is fun to use and its clutch vs Grass which unfortunately isnt used as much this gen. Hope you enjoy the team and if you have any questions please pm me here or on PS! :)

Holy Ghost

Starmie @ Psychium Z
Ability: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Gravity
- Thunder
- Blizzard
- Hydro Pump

Deoxys-Speed @ Light Clay
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt

Victini @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn
- Trick

Alakazam @ Focus Sash
Hasty Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Counter

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Trick
- Ice Beam

Gothitelle @ Choice Specs
Ability: Shadow Tag
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Energy Ball
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Trick

When I saw the Starmie set, I knew that it would be more effective on offensive Psychic rather than on balanced Psychic. So I went with the best Stealth Rocker for offensive Psychic in Deoxys-Speed. Deoxys-Speed could also offer screens support for Starmie, which would make it a lot easier setting up with Z-Gravity. Afterward, I wanted Choice Band Victini as a means of dealing with the Normal matchup. It could also U-turn pivot and Trick to cripple things and give Starmie a better setup opportunity. Then I went with Sash-Counter Zam as a nice blanket check for stuff like Mega Sharpedo, Alolan Muk, and Bisharp. I then needed a Scarfer, so I went with Latios. For the coverage option, you can pretty much do whatever you want with it, but I went with Ice Beam as a means of handling Scarf Lando T and Salamence. Finally, I really wanted to try out Gothitelle, and I found some success from a Specs set. It helps out Starmie by trapping and removing Seismitoad and Gastrodon in the Ground matchup, while also trapping and removing Heatran for Victini in the Steel matchup. And similarly to Victini and Latios, it can also Trick in order to cripple things and give Starmie easier setup opportunities. It may not look like a SeoKing classic, but I'd say it's pretty good. Hope you enjoy the team!

I'd like to see an Electric team around Choice Band Thundurus:

Thundurus @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Wild Charge

It sucks that Thundurus isn't used too often on Electric, since it can be a really great physical wallbreaker that can aid in the Normal and Psychic matchups. With Defiant, the threat of bulky Staraptor switching in in the Normal matchup isn't much of a concern. Here are a few calcs against Normal:

+1 252 Atk Choice Band Thundurus Superpower vs. 240 HP / 252+ Def Staraptor: 243-286 (65.4 - 77%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252 Atk Choice Band Thundurus Superpower vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 476-562 (67.7 - 79.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Choice Band Thundurus Superpower vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Porygon2: 186-220 (49.7 - 58.8%) -- 99.6% chance to 2HKO

Some nice teammates could be Alolan Golem for obvious Stealth Rocking reasons, as well as Rotom-Wash and Alolan Raichu to do nicely in the Ground matchup. Overall would really like to see a team around this.

A balance mono flying with this

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 8 Atk / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Taunt
- Superpower

Mashiro-kun
Man, I'm really sorry for the lateness but a lot of things happened which stopped me from posting. None-the-less, here's the team:

Drapion Balance

Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 236 HP / 252 SpA / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis
- Leech Seed

Drapion @ Firium Z
Ability: Battle Armor
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Fire Fang

Gengar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Cursed Body
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Wave
- Shadow Ball
- Icy Wind

Nihilego @ Focus Sash
Ability: Beast Boost
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Thunderbolt
- Power Gem
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Crobat @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 248 HP / 40 Def / 220 Spe
Impish Nature
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Roost
- Defog

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Haze
- Toxic Spikes

We'll be added in just a bit.

I'd like to see a Fire team around this thing although i know it's not the best option:

Salazzle (F) @ Poisonium Z
Ability: Oblivious
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Feel free to change the type of the hidden power if you feel HP Ice or HP Ground may be more useful.

I'd like to see a Dark Team made around Mega Tyranitar with this set:

Tyranitar-Mega @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Hey guys I was wondering if you could make me a bug type team around Mega Beedrill
Beedrill @ Beedrillite
Jolly Nature
-Knock Off
-U-turn
-Poison Jab
-Drill Run
Edit: Changed Protect to Knock Off

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)