Most nerdy things you have done?

Having never read/viewed/interacted with anime/magna/Japanese media culture in general, is this a common thing, because I've never heard of it used specifically for a media production?
Not that I know of. I'm pretty sure they don't put as much effort into assigning birthdays lol. However, similarly as to how I used astrological signs and birth dates in determining my character's personality, it's more common for them to show this through blood types.

Manga authors, game developers, and the likes may sometimes mention or include a character's blood type in his description. This may not seem much, but it has taken my interest when I noticed many character sheets for animes and Japanese-based video games (Final Fantasy and Resident Evil, being some of the ones I looked into) included blood types so this prompted me to do a little research. Basically, some Japanese believe that blood types have influential factors to one's personality.

"Why Do Japanese Games Tell You Characters' Blood Types?"

Last edited:
My boyfriend and I cosplayed as Prince Bubblegum (him) and Marshal Lee (me) for two different anime conventions because the first one didn't have the Celebi Plushie that I wanted.

phil

could do worse
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Does travelling to Germany to play Yugioh count as nerdy or does the fact that I got to go abroad for it offset that a bit?

Otherwise I'm not quite Nani Man standard but I have 105 days played in RS and counting.

I once decided to rock an entire Pokémon outfit. I don't mean cosplaying like some protagonist or antagonist, but literally wearing stuff like this:

I bought it because at that moment I thought I really was getting into it. Turned out I did not like it as much, as it didn't give me the real Pokémon feeling.

Played a metronome-only Platinum run.

Played Professor Layton tons of times.

Made a Redstone PC. In Survival Minecraft.

Made some serious tought of naming a future son Lucario ( then I changed idea, yeah that's too much )

Made a Lucario cosplay. Hey, it turned out very good, so good I made another.

I have a Substitute plushie. No, wait, I have two.

Built a Lucario statue with Legos.

Made a Pokemon chessboard ( pawns are Pawniard, towers are Azumarill ( don't ask me why ), bishops are Bisharp, knights are Rapidash, queens are Gardevoir and kings are Lucario).

I went to the farewell party in my school when I already knew literally only 10 people were coming... and no-one was a friend of mine!

If that isn't nerdy enough, then I use the internet. :(

Learn the name of every Roman consul as well as their most significant policies between 250BC to Caesar taking over. That was 9 years ago.

The most nerdiest thing I ever done? Well, technically when I was at a certain MMORPG I gotten the answers wrong at a afk question but strangely I nearly gotten the answers right. I'm mostly baffled due to that.

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.
Became a Semi-Professional Overwatch player

Became a Semi-Professional MTG Player

Dropped 5,000$ on Magic The Gather in a single transaction

Placed Top 5 in a renown Halo 2 Tournament

Existed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)